Man jailed 7 years for sex with underage girl

Jman888

nowadays COE more expensive than virginity.... [sweatdrop]

rarer I would say.

who the hell now cares about collecting vintage cars and bikes.......collect virgins better now..... [:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

nowadays COE more expensive than virginity.... [sweatdrop]

Nowadays COE can buy a few(3 to 4) 4 room HDB flats 40 yrs ago. [shocked]

That time a 4 room flat damm big summore. Only $20K each.

rarer I would say.

who the hell now cares about collecting vintage cars and bikes.......collect virgins better now..... [:p][:p]

But once u get them, How long ty still remain a virgin?

Wil her value drop then or increase cos she now got more experience so maybe can perform better?

Wil her value drop then or increase cos she now got more experience so maybe can perform better?

Lol....you think play game meh......fight more got more experience points...

This one only more loose nia.....machiam a de-cat exhaust .....higher power......but low end suffer

Lol....you think play game meh......fight more got more experience points...

This one only more loose nia.....machiam a de-cat exhaust .....higher power......but low end suffer

Oh I tot the more ty "play" the more sexperience ty got so can perform more patterns n more skilled n better feeling?

No ah?

That means I was conned by those "aunties" who used to convince me to have sex with them when I was a young boy. Ty always tell me ty very experienced so can make me feel very shiok. Better than young ger even. [mad]

I use the same "trick" on many XMM telling them uncle (me) can make u(XMM) very shiok n like better feeling that ty ever had b4. I say those young boy cannot satisfy u like me. Young boys only think of themselves but this uncle wil make sure u(XMM) wil b totally satisfied n if not do not let me do with u anymore. [sly]

"Zainal took the girl to his home and asked if he could have sex with her but she rejected him. But she agreed to let him have anal sex with her. "

Hahahaha, this sentence is super funny, its like "in front cannot! but behind can..."

Maybe she curious cos she read on Internet some gers said do behind more shiok than the front even.

But its true I had a fren whose GF always ask for the back after he do the front cos she prefer from the back door. [nod]

Seems like the orgasm from front n back is a different feeling.

f**king kim xiu.

should string him up by the balls.

pour honey on his cock and put an army of red ants on it.

bloody perv

Maybe he love it cos ther ants bite the "pain" feeling very shiok for him. He keep shouting for More More More. Hahahaha. [laugh]

Just like last time got "Fark spider". U know what that is? [sly]

Maybe he love it cos ther ants bite the "pain" feeling very shiok for him. He keep shouting for More More More. Hahahaha. [laugh]

Just like last time got "Fark spider". U know what that is? [sly]

my bmt sgt told me to do that before.

but I told him I dont believe in pre marital coitus with an arachnoid

my bmt sgt told me to do that before.

but I told him I dont believe in pre marital coitus with an arachnoid

Hahahahaha.

But do u know what is to "Fark Spider".

A clue: is a form of punishment from the Isreal officers.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Hahahahaha.

But do u know what is to "Fark Spider".

A clue: is a form of punishment from the Isreal officers.

is it the below?

fcuk spider
Web definitions
  1. Used to express extreme frustration. Originates from the Army, where a "spider" was dirt in the barrel of one's rifle. If during inspection, you found a "spider" in your rifle, you'd have to strip it and clean it all over again. ...
    http://www.search.com/reference/Singlish_vocabulary

Oh I tot the more ty "play" the more sexperience ty got so can perform more patterns n more skilled n better feeling?

No ah?

That means I was conned by those "aunties" who used to convince me to have sex with them when I was a young boy. Ty always tell me ty very experienced so can make me feel very shiok. Better than young ger even. [mad]

I use the same "trick" on many XMM telling them uncle (me) can make u(XMM) very shiok n like better feeling that ty ever had b4. I say those young boy cannot satisfy u like me. Young boys only think of themselves but this uncle wil make sure u(XMM) wil b totally satisfied n if not do not let me do with u anymore. [sly]

wah laoz......you whole life so colourful one ar......lol.......

me all the way straight straight no turn left no right one leh......missed the childhood liow!!!!!! [bigcry][bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

is it the below?

fcuk spider
Web definitions
  1. Used to express extreme frustration. Originates from the Army, where a "spider" was dirt in the barrel of one's rifle. If during inspection, you found a "spider" in your rifle, you'd have to strip it and clean it all over again. ...
    http://www.search.com/reference/Singlish_vocabulary

Nope. All wrong. U wil literally fark a big spider.

As a form of punishment.

U wil strip naked n sit in a tub of water n make yr dick stand and yr "head" wil b just above the water. Ty wil catch those big long legged spider n place it on yr "head" n the only way to finish the punishment is to shoot yr sperm as in fark the spider.

Now how to shoot yr sperm with a big spider on yr dick head?

U must disturb n use yr hands to make the water splash about n the spider wil struggle n keep moving on yr head with its legs tickling yr head n when u shoot yr sperm, yr punishment is over.

If u dun shoot, u stay there with the spider. Hahahahaha.

So thats what ty mean by Fark Spider. Now u know.

wah laoz......you whole life so colourful one ar......lol.......

me all the way straight straight no turn left no right one leh......missed the childhood liow!!!!!! [bigcry][bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Ya u cud say my life more colourful than a rainbow even. Hahaha.

I hv had my fun so now just relax n enjoy my autum years. But still can have a lot of fun hor. [sly]

Supersonic

As a form of punishment.

U wil strip naked n sit in a tub of water n make yr dick stand and yr "head" wil b just above the water. Ty wil catch those big long legged spider n place it on yr "head" n the only way to finish the punishment is to shoot yr sperm as in fark the spider.

U must disturb n use yr hands to make the water splash about n the spider wil struggle n keep moving on yr head with its legs tickling yr head n when u shoot yr sperm, yr punishment is over.

Wah lao eh !.....that's that's.....against human rights !!! War Crimes !!!!

Ya u cud say my life more colourful than a rainbow even. Hahaha.

I hv had my fun so now just relax n enjoy my autum years. But still can have a lot of fun hor. [sly]

dun wait tio payback time hor......

next morning you find at least 10 women with holding a kid each waiting for you outside the door.....hahahhahaaa :D:D

I also relax liow, now concentrate on fishing, gaming and happy days with kid too........ [cool]

As a form of punishment.

You Serious! ... :o

As a form of punishment.

果然是老鸟

Wah lao eh !.....that's that's.....against human rights !!! War Crimes !!!!

Aiyah not so bad lah. The Isreal officers who trained our earlier batches of NS guys were damm tough.

We had so many suicides n many desertions. Many parents went to see our Defence Minister Mr. Goh who asked the Isreali General here to tone down his training but he refused. So then our Mr.Goh had no choice but to send them back. And that was the end of the Isreali soldiers training our NS boys.

In NS what human rights do we have? We all under Military Law. Ty never heard of human rights.

Even I trained by local soldiers found many of them sadists.

You Serious! ... :o

Very serious.

U try ask those who were trained by the Isreali soldiers n then u know what is training. [sweatdrop][whip]

Now our NS boys all in holiday camp. Go NS like going for holiday. Shiok. [sleeping]

Even my time quite relaxed I still saw several suicides during BMT time.

↡ Advertisement