< 3 wk old car

Furrynadz

My first year of ownership clocked 50,000 km....so 1800 for three weeks not so much...especially with the "excitement" of a new car.

Wah....must top up the difference in COE? Hmmm...this stops speculation I guess, but doesn't feel very correct as a way to manage policy

↡ Advertisement

My first year of ownership clocked 50,000 km....so 1800 for three weeks not so much...especially with the "excitement" of a new car.

Wah....must top up the difference in COE? Hmmm...this stops speculation I guess, but doesn't feel very correct as a way to manage policy

50,000km in 1 year??? [shocked][sweatdrop]

U every weekend drive back to NZ to see dolly or wat? [laugh][laugh]

50,000km in 1 year??? [shocked][sweatdrop]

U every weekend drive back to NZ to see dolly or wat? [laugh][laugh]

Office in East, two clients in West - 3 or so return trips on a weekly basis, plus trips to Penang, Ipoh, KL...

Doesn't take long to build up

Office in East, two clients in West - 3 or so return trips on a weekly basis, plus trips to Penang, Ipoh, KL...

mine oso 50k mileage..........................after 3 years.

For ppl who drive north frequently, mileage goes up darn fast....i got a neighbour who has biz in penang n KL....he drives there almost every week...his 6-yr old car already >200,000 km....

For ppl who drive north frequently, mileage goes up darn fast....i got a neighbour who has biz in penang n KL....he drives there almost every week...his 6-yr old car already >200,000 km....

My neighbour drives mostly in SG. He fetches his wife to work, his kids to n from school n all their classes etc. His mileage also abt >30K km a year.

My SIL doing biz n runs all over the place in SG n only recently started going JB fr petrol, makan n shopping. His 8 year old car already abt 400K km.

It can be transfered anytime only if its registered using OPEN CAT COE else CAT B will have to wait for 6 months unless the prevailing COE is LOWER than the COE PAID. Hope it helps to clear all question.

Anyway if the used car price is slightly lower than of a new car why not buy new?

Cat A and B is wait for 3 months. Then 4th to 6th months will have to top up coe.

i thought u part time taxi driver.. [laugh]