All new Altis 2014

Deckbuild

Lol, if everyone also wait until middle of this year, then by then COE confirmed will increased then dropped, cause there is a surge increase of demand going in to buy car.

things might change!

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is calling a surprise meeting with motor traders today, with some speculating more changes to the COE system.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=9537

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

of course. a conti car is better than a thailand car

The new Altis really nice! No more ah pek car! However the price so ex think buy Jetta better?

• Praise 1

The new Altis really nice! No more ah pek car! However the price so ex think buy Jetta better?

I strongly encourage you to buy VW Jetta. Very good car.

of course. a conti car is better than a thailand car

Conventional wisdom. And this will never go wrong. Only Mercedes. Other Conti can write off.
  • Praise 2

between Auris and Altis, Auris is much better. But, knowing SG, car must have a boob........ :D

Imagine a farking car, size like Camelry, but rear fitted with torsion beam suspension. Suitable only for American roads only (just like Jetta in USA is rear torsion beam).

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 2

between Auris and Altis, Auris is much better. But, knowing SG, car must have a boob........ :D

Imagine a farking car, size like Camelry, but rear fitted with torsion beam suspension. Suitable only for American roads only (just like Jetta in USA is rear torsion beam).

In terms of specs, seems like auris is better than altis. But like what you have said, afterall auris is a hatchback car, i personally dont find practical le, still prefer car with boob. :D

• Praise 1

In terms of specs, seems like auris is better than altis. But like what you have said, afterall auris is a hatchback car, i personally dont find practical le, still prefer car with boob. :D

So which car has t*ts.. thats something new

• Praise 4

I find hatchback far more practical than saloon. The loading space is definitely more flexible and versatile.

• Praise 3

I find hatchback far more practical than saloon. The loading space is definitely more flexible and versatile.

Me too after owning hatchback and saloon. Best will be estate/wagon/sports wagon. Next car either hatch or wagon or extended hatchback.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

But i am looking for car that can load things and also can take passengers.

Called it Corolla or Altis or the same? Anyway, quite a let down to me as many of the features are locally fitted. Personally, I think the car continues to attract only the older set of buyers due to its boring looks in and out. The rear seats are comfy though with quite a good leg room.

• Praise 2

Called it Corolla or Altis or the same? Anyway, quite a let down to me as many of the features are locally fitted. Personally, I think the car continues to attract only the older set of buyers due to its boring looks in and out. The rear seats are comfy though with quite a good leg room.

Toyota will always appeal to more conservative buyers. In fact, I know of people who know Toyota is a good car but just don't want to buy it because they don't want to be seen as uncle! Then they went to get a Hyundai, which gave them gearbox problems within 2 years...

• Praise 2

Toyota will always appeal to more conservative buyers. In fact, I know of people who know Toyota is a good car but just don't want to buy it because they don't want to be seen as uncle! Then they went to get a Hyundai, which gave them gearbox problems within 2 years...

Not only that. Peace in mind.

Peace in mind

U referring to the Hyun 6AT? used by elantra.?

• Praise 1