Honest ad

Soya

Also from the ad - "Dropping From Gear 6 To 3 Is Something To Smile About."

[laugh]

Whoever buys this car better hope this original owner knows how to rev match and downshift properly, otherwise can't imagine the wear and tear in this car if he often does his gear 6 to gear 3 downshifting

Written in a very car dealer style sort of way. Maybe car salesman selling his own car?

Maybe. Here's another entertaining one that juz appeared. I wun post the link to avoid giving free ad time.

"If You Want An Entry Level Continental, Buy A VW. No Mind Of Your Own And Like To Follow The Crowd? Please Buy A BMW, A Saab Is Not For You. Saab Is A True Premium Continental, For People Who Value, Power, Comfort, Safety And Most Of All, Independence. Those Who Know Saab Know What I Mean. Those Who Don't Know, Don't Matter. Watch Top Gear's Tribute To Saab. You'll Know What It Means, To Be Born From Jets."

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maybe. Here's another entertaining one that juz appeared. I wun post the link to avoid giving free ad time.

"If You Want An Entry Level Continental, Buy A VW. No Mind Of Your Own And Like To Follow The Crowd? Please Buy A BMW, A Saab Is Not For You. Saab Is A True Premium Continental, For People Who Value, Power, Comfort, Safety And Most Of All, Independence. Those Who Know Saab Know What I Mean. Those Who Don't Know, Don't Matter. Watch Top Gear's Tribute To Saab. You'll Know What It Means, To Be Born From Jets."

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

The guy that wrote this is the same person that wrote the "First present for nice lady going overseas" ....

Style is very obvious (or should that be oblivious?)

Here's another funny one:

It Was Love At First Sight When The Female Accountant Brought Her 3rd Honda Model For The Family, The Relationship Between Her And Her Accord Was Impressive. The Accord Was So Well Taken Care Of And You Probably Won't Be Able To Find Any Ugly Patches, As Most Of The Used Cars Have! The Remarkable News Is Her Family Owns A Service Workshop And The Accord Was Serviced Intensively. You Will Be Amazed.

Previously I noticed that one company, VS Motorsport or something like that, used to post these ridiculous stories in their ads. But now the trend seems to be spreading, saw such stories in ads from other dealers and direct owners (who are probably also representing dealers anyway)

Here's another funny one:

It Was Love At First Sight When The Female Accountant Brought Her 3rd Honda Model For The Family, The Relationship Between Her And Her Accord Was Impressive. The Accord Was So Well Taken Care Of And You Probably Won't Be Able To Find Any Ugly Patches, As Most Of The Used Cars Have! The Remarkable News Is Her Family Owns A Service Workshop And The Accord Was Serviced Intensively. You Will Be Amazed.

Previously I noticed that one company, VS Motorsport or something like that, used to post these ridiculous stories in their ads. But now the trend seems to be spreading, saw such stories in ads from other dealers and direct owners (who are probably also representing dealers anyway)

Another one where the first letter of each word is capitalised...

this fella sure got good imagination!

Another one where the first letter of each word is capitalised...

this fella sure got good imagination!

Not onli imagination but a lot of time too as he gotta hit the shift key for every word.

But then, maybe that's how he was trained at the world-renowned Royal Chao Ah Beng Academy of Engrishh. :D

Oh... but if you look closely at all the ads, they all seem to have the first letter of every word capitalised!

Probably an automatic function of posting an ad on SgCarMart

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

hahahahaha. Well said. Sounds like a Saab owner.

With Lemon law in place, many 2nd hand car dealers will be posting as private or consignment sales.

They may think they are smart in skirting the lemon law but when the taxman comes around to count his Goods and Sales Tax...... there will be hell to pay.

They may think they are smart in skirting the lemon law but when the taxman comes around to count his Goods and Sales Tax...... there will be hell to pay.

There's no GST involved. You mean you pay GST when buying 2nd hand car direct from seller?

There's no GST involved. You mean you pay GST when buying 2nd hand car direct from seller?

No, but if 2ndhand car dealer poses and sells cars as private seller, don't you think they're also skirting paying GST?

↡ Advertisement