Do I need to change tire ?

Bluepica

I just pumped the tire, and it's hunger for air. [sweatdrop] dropped to only 20psi only [shocked]

Be sure to take good care of tires, I would say still can use.

Maintain the tires inflation.. 30-32psi..

• Praise 1

hmmm... maybe, because I have not pump the tire after each rotation at 10k..... always looks ok, not deflated... but actually it is..

Ah...how long you reach the 10k mileage ? You mean you only pump yr tire every 10k. Confirm yr tire deflated liao.

But if no leakage, need to pump mei?

More tire wear on the outside is due to underinflated tire.

If u lazy to pump every week, just do like me.

Use 100% Nitrogen. Now I only pump every few months, but always with 100% Nitrogen.

Supercharged

More tire wear on the outside is due to underinflated tire.

If u lazy to pump every week, just do like me.

Use 100% Nitrogen. Now I only pump every few months, but always with 100% Nitrogen.

But Nitrogen where to pump if needed to? Many petrol stations do not have wor... :o

My regular tire shop discourage me to use Nitrigron, saying it is inconvenient to pump-up and it is not 100% non-leak also.

hmmm... maybe, because I have not pump the tire after each rotation at 10k..... always looks ok, not deflated... but actually it is..

you should check your tire and pump air if necessary every other time you goto petrol station

But Nitrogen where to pump if needed to? Many petrol stations do not have wor... :o

My regular tire shop discourage me to use Nitrigron, saying it is inconvenient to pump-up and it is not 100% non-leak also.

can you use nitrogen at the shop and top up with air at normal petrol station?

Of course you can. Air is 78% nitrogen anyway.

Supercharged

My understanding is cannot. However sources in the internet say can.... [dizzy]

So don't know lah...

Edited by TVT

Be sure to take good care of tires, I would say still can use.

Maintain the tires inflation.. 30-32psi..

Bro, you want him to buang at cornering? Totally botak leh for cornering.

I was advised that you can.

Yes, in fact sometimes I just use the portable electric air pump to pump up my tyres.

Last sat, just helped my friend pump up his flat tyre. 0kpa to 230kpa in 5 mins.

bro time to change your tyres la.. this kind of things better be safe than sorry later. safety first bro.

Based on the condition shown, I fully agree tt its time to change, esp the wet season is coming.

A set of tyres can easily last 50k km or 2.5yr, whichever come first, wif proper care/maintenance. Do pump to the recommended pressure at least once a month (min). Help to improve FC too. Add up to substantial savings in the long run

Safety first!

Edited by Fastnfaster

My nitrogen I pump in JB at my regular ws. Only need to top-up every few months. Damm shiok. Last time I must squeeze with other cars, bikes n trucks to pump at petrol station in the hot sun or rain every week. Sometimes the pump spoil. [furious]

Now I just go ws n ty do everything for me. I just need to pay one time abt RM5 each tire only. [grin]

Then wheres the point of using nitrogen in the first place?

U sud try to maintain 100% Nitrogen so u wun have air slowly leaking out n its more stable for long drives too.

I only need to top-up nitrogen every few months cos now my tires already 100% nitrogen.

My understanding is cannot. However sources in the internet say can.... [dizzy]

So don't know lah...

Of course can pump plain air but then u lose the benefits of pumping 100% nitrogen.

Bro, you want him to buang at cornering? Totally botak leh for cornering.

[idea] But good for drifting. Hahahaha. [laugh]

U sud try to maintain 100% Nitrogen so u wun have air slowly leaking out n its more stable for long drives too.

I only need to top-up nitrogen every few months cos now my tires already 100% nitrogen.

Of course can pump plain air but then u lose the benefits of pumping 100% nitrogen.

TS has to go for training first otherwise he drift off track...[laugh]

TS has to go for training first otherwise he drift off track...[laugh]
↡ Advertisement