Proton Suprima S

Glyuen

Are there good MY workshops that are near from 2nd link ?

MY regulars like P69 may be able to advise you!! .... I also want to know such lobangs.

What kind or repairs/services you are looking for? [grin]

↡ Advertisement

MY regulars like P69 may be able to advise you!! .... I also want to know such lobangs.

What kind or repairs/services you are looking for? [grin]

Undestand that in MY, Hyun is sold as Inova, so I thought next time anything major.....

But as I'm not comfortable with area just over woodlands + heavy traffic, I thought if only I could find a good ws near 2nd link instead.

Supercharged

Are there good MY workshops that are near from 2nd link ?

How near is your "near" ?

The nearest town from 2nd Link is Geylang Patah. Next is the township of Bukit Indah. R you referring to these 2 places ?

How near is your "near" ?

The nearest town from 2nd Link is Geylang Patah. Next is the township of Bukit Indah. R you referring to these 2 places ?

Not sure actually, say 15-20 mins drive ( at 120 kmh) ? I totally noob to MY roads.

Supercharged

Not sure actually, say 15-20 mins drive ( at 120 kmh) ? I totally noob to MY roads.

10-20 mins drive from 2nd Link would be Bukit Indah. It is a big township with Aeon Jusco, Tesco and many shophouses, including car workshops.

Maybe you can check this thread for more info, or pose your questions there:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2686009-ws-at-bt-indah/?hl=indah

Nice name.. well done ....

(Can try google the name under germany brand)

Design for safety, dryness (wet handling), comfort (lotus engineering).. anti leak (good door sealing)..

Good name good concept. . Keep up!!

post-135813-0-54936500-1389416197_thumb.png

Hi all, I am from Malaysia, bought this car recently.. Bought this over the Vios and City because

1. It is CHEAPER than Vios and City.

2. Turbocharged engine, much more powerful than the N/A engines on those 2 cars

3. It has a Multilink rear suspension, Lotus tuned handling, much better than the torsion beam setup on vios and city

4.SAFETY aspect, this car has Hill Assist, ESC and TC, 6 airbags, Front and Rear sensors (rear have camera)

5. It also has Automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers. LED DRL's and a Push Start button, RESS with HPF steel is used entirely on the car.. Only continentals can beat this..

U cant get those kind of things on a much more expensive City and Vios..

However, some of the downsides of this car is..

1. Some minor rattling when going over uneven roads,

2. Very heavy fuel consumption

3. Subpar materials and quality plastics

4. Annoying CVT

5. Cheapo looking Android HU.

Other than that, I believe this is the best value car I can get for under RM100k, Even the car is a C segment car while the competitors at its price range are all B segment cars..

Edited by azlan96
  • Praise 2

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance

Looking at about statement from Dr M,

We would like to thank you for your clear clarification and green light for us to claim damages for car accident involving P1 brand.

It is because P1 have not built in any sophisticated technologies that include fail safe accident prevention, allowed the P1 car been modified too easily, poor material and workmanship quality, ........ etc..

Bravo P1 boleh ...

• Praise 1

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/dr-m-defends-mas-and-blames-boeing-for-mh370s-disappearance

Looking at about statement from Dr M,

We would like to thank you for your clear clarification and green light for us to claim damages for car accident involving P1 brand.

It is because P1 have not built in any sophisticated technologies that include fail safe accident prevention, allowed the P1 car been modified too easily, poor material and workmanship quality, ........ etc..

Bravo P1 boleh ...

Not anymore after Preve and Suprima.. the technology is far more sophisticated than the typical Vios City Almera

Not anymore after Preve and Suprima.. the technology is far more sophisticated than the typical Vios City Almera

Hi bro

The new Honda City is RM75,900 and the Suprima is RM76,338.

Do you think at this prices the Suprima is the better buy?

Thanks bro

Hi bro

The new Honda City is RM75,900 and the Suprima is RM76,338.

Do you think at this prices the Suprima is the better buy?

Thanks bro

For me yes, The Honda City at RM75k is a bare specced car, doesnt even have Electronic Stability Control,foglights,cruise control,armrest,Rear Foldable 60:40 Seats,push button start, steering audio controls,power door mirrors,curtain airbags,hill assist, emergency stop signal,

Lots of things are missing in that 75k city..

• Praise 1

Ha ha it means he commented without using brain, where tat aged boeing is of technology of passed years.. where thats not the latest technologies plane..

Same for older P1.. ha ha..

Anyway P1 engine are still of old technologies. . Only add in the turbo which is also a mature technologies already applied by other makers.. nothing new.. bravo..

Turbocharged

Hi all, I am from Malaysia, bought this car recently.. Bought this over the Vios and City because

1. It is CHEAPER than Vios and City.

2. Turbocharged engine, much more powerful than the N/A engines on those 2 cars

3. It has a Multilink rear suspension, Lotus tuned handling, much better than the torsion beam setup on vios and city

4.SAFETY aspect, this car has Hill Assist, ESC and TC, 6 airbags, Front and Rear sensors (rear have camera)

5. It also has Automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers. LED DRL's and a Push Start button, RESS with HPF steel is used entirely on the car.. Only continentals can beat this..

U cant get those kind of things on a much more expensive City and Vios..

However, some of the downsides of this car is..

1. Some minor rattling when going over uneven roads,

2. Very heavy fuel consumption

3. Subpar materials and quality plastics

4. Annoying CVT

5. Cheapo looking Android HU.

Other than that, I believe this is the best value car I can get for under RM100k, Even the car is a C segment car while the competitors at its price range are all B segment cars..

looks good, but how bad is the petrol consumption, in km/l?

• Praise 1

looks good, but how bad is the petrol consumption, in km/l?

Well petrol consumption is OK if u drive on the highway, but a little bad when driven mostly in the city jam.. Highways can go above 11 km/l if u drive normally, but I havent been able to get that figure since I am heavy footed if I see theres no car blocking me on the highway

Supercharged

proton cars are not that lousy in terms of handling or drive comfort.

i drive the waja for a few years liow, and i find that it is quite good.

with good maintenance, i am sure it will give many of the vios and latios on the road a run for their money in the handling and comfort category.

it is the COE that is making this car none attractive locally.

when COE was cheaper, you see plenty of wiras, wajas on the road.

the new suprima interior looks good IMHO.

from the many posts, if they are bringing this to SG, is the manual version available?

• Praise 1

proton cars are not that lousy in terms of handling or drive comfort.

i drive the waja for a few years liow, and i find that it is quite good.

with good maintenance, i am sure it will give many of the vios and latios on the road a run for their money in the handling and comfort category.

it is the COE that is making this car none attractive locally.

when COE was cheaper, you see plenty of wiras, wajas on the road.

the new suprima interior looks good IMHO.

from the many posts, if they are bringing this to SG, is the manual version available?

They havent even released the manual version in MY

Hypersonic

Wah Boleh Gov very smart - use taxpayers money to buy Hondas for themselves and ask people to buy Protons using their own money saying Proton car are very good. [thumbsup]

:D

Government to replace Proton Perdana Executive and Inspira official cars with Honda Accord 2.4 and 2.0

Government to replace Proton Perdana Executive and Inspira official cars with Honda Accord 2.4 and 2.0

It has been confirmed that the Proton Perdana Executive and Proton Inspira in the official Government vehicle fleet is to be replaced by the Honda Accord (likely to be the current model and not the upcoming ninth-gen version). The move to replace the fleet was announced by the Ministry of Finance in a memo dated July 29, addressed to all relevant government agencies.

UPDATE: The Honda Accord-based Proton Perdana Replacement Model (PRM) has been spotted on the road, see all the spyshots here.

The Perdana Executive, which is allocated for use by the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Parliament, judges, members of the administration and selected Grade A civil servants, will be replaced by the 2.4 litre variant of the Accord.

Meanwhile, the Inspira, allocated to selected Grade B and C category civil servants – or the equivalent – is to be replaced by the Accord 2.0. The model replacement programme has also been extended to all federal statutory bodies as well as local councils.

The memo adds that the replacement will be carried out in stages, with that of the Perdana Executive taking place first. Priority will be given to officials who have not been supplied with an official car or those whose lease of an existing official vehicle has ended

↡ Advertisement