Best Wantan Mee?

2cents

we can talk about HK wanton mee also :D

that one no char siew but have prawn in the wanton ^_^

I miss the wanton mee in HK. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Hi all, anyone know any place with nice wantan mee?

So far, the 2 best wantan mee for me is:

137 Tampines round market - been eating it for over 10 years

Lavender food court

These 2 places are the best to me so far.

Some of my favourites...paiseh I usually don't pay attention to stall's name so not able to share that

1) Blk 82 Telok Blangah food centre - in the middle of the row that is facing the new MSCP

2) Redhill market - its position is very similar to Telok Blangah's i.e. in the middle of the row that is facing the road. I find the char siew and wanton quite nice, but the noodles a little bitter.

3) Mei Ling Market - corner stall 1st row after coming in from MSCP. They serve a mix of fried and soft wantons. Noodles are very nice, but the char siew so so only. Should try without chilli so that you can appreciate the real taste of some soya sauce and seasoning only.

4) AMK blk 453 food centre - along the row that is facing AMK Ave 10.

5) Buangkok blk 266 coffee shop

6) Depot road JTC factory canteen(near HP) and another one further down the road (near CMPB). Both owned by same family.

My fave is at Dunman Food Centre, down the stairs. Try to park along Joo Chiat if you can find a spot. The parking at the FC is horrendous.

you forgot to mentioned that the parking attendants there are damn siao onz....last time free parking starts after 5pm now its starts after 10....

there's one in sunshine plaza, parklane yun tun mian..

this is totally not worth the $4 price. one can easily find a matching one at $2.50 elsewhere or much better one at less than $4.

After trying a lot of wanton mee in SG, I end up giving all my stars to Ah Eng's for the noodle, wanton and the power chili...

Kok Kee at Lanvender getting super small portion and super ex.

Fei Fei dun give me much impression.

Just found another gem. A no name wanton mee stall at the coffee shop located at 2 Perumal Road. The whole bowl of noodle is hot and with lots of gravy. Wanton got nice texture as well. + point, no need to wait!

• Praise 3

Got best wan ton noodle ever meh?

Decent ones maybe la :

1. 17 Seng Poh Road ( corner coffeeshop)

2. 826 Tampines Street 81 (coffeeshop)

to each his own [nod][nod]

My fave is at Dunman Food Centre, down the stairs. Try to park along Joo Chiat if you can find a spot. The parking at the FC is horrendous.

Me too. Joo Chiat ah huat wanton mee at dunman food centre. Eating it every week for many yrs.haha

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Me too. Joo Chiat ah huat wanton mee at dunman food centre. Eating it every week for many yrs.haha

the ah huat related to ah eng?

Got best wan ton noodle ever meh?

Decent ones maybe la :

1. 17 Seng Poh Road ( corner coffeeshop)

2. 826 Tampines Street 81 (coffeeshop)

MM... find a day will try this stall at tampines 826