Audi is the least reliable car?

Jhyy701

I asked my Sales executive and was told that I will need to turn off the start stop function outside as PA doesn’t do it.

↡ Advertisement

Do you go to a workshop to turn off the start/stop function? Does it affect warranty if car is brand new?

Can put setting to Sport mode or pull gearlever down to activate ‘S’. Start stop auto override

Can put setting to Sport mode or pull gearlever down to activate âSâ. Start stop auto override

Start stop override using this method is only temporary and have to redo this every time when you restart the engine right?

Start stop override using this method is only temporary and have to redo this every time when you restart the engine right?

Yep. But if scared void warranty, better dun go fiddling w any vagcom thingy

Hi guys

Can I check if you heard people mentioning that audi has plenty of issues on their electronics? I am interested in the new A4. The test drive experience is very nice. Handling and power are good. Seem like every one is saying the merc is a no-brainer for quality. Things like BM and audi are going to cost you a lot and time on maintenance. Then there are also some saying that Audi's quality is just after merc.

• Dislike 1

Hi guys

Can I check if you heard people mentioning that audi has plenty of issues on their electronics? I am interested in the new A4. The test drive experience is very nice. Handling and power are good. Seem like every one is saying the merc is a no-brainer for quality. Things like BM and audi are going to cost you a lot and time on maintenance. Then there are also some saying that Audi's quality is just after merc.

If talking about reliability luxury brands won't be topping the list. Luxury cars that are laden with tech isn't made to last

Quality wise all 3 got their respective pros.

• Dislike 1

Hi guys

My 4yr2mth A6 Avant, so far, change one engine mount and one fuel sensor. Other than that, nothing wrong with the car. Nothing that will stop the car from running. It has travelled up to Phuket and one big round Malaysia. Hope to bring it to Bangkok.

• Praise 4

if hear people mentioning

no one in spore will buy BMW ... lol

Hi guys

• Praise 1

Hi guys

U buying new why bother? Just sell when warranty over. The time and maintenance costs only apply when time to change parts

My 4yr2mth A6 Avant, so far, change one engine mount and one fuel sensor. Other than that, nothing wrong with the car. Nothing that will stop the car from running. It has travelled up to Phuket and one big round Malaysia. Hope to bring it to Bangkok.

It’s just four years. More to come

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/cars/news/2018%e2%80%99s-most-and-least-reliable-cars-in-each-sector/ss-BBMWixJ?ocid=ientp

Some new updates (should be from UK) on the most and least reliable cars.  No surprise - French, Brit and some Germans sapu the bottom, Sushi/Kimchi (plus 1 Wowo 1 Merc) sapu the top.

Edited by Volvobrick

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys sorry if i sided track, I would like to seek some advise from some of the Audi drivers.

Why similar 2014 models have two different kind of steering ? 3 spoke and 4 spoke ? 

Hi Guys sorry if i sided track, I would like to seek some advise from some of the Audi drivers.

Why similar 2014 models have two different kind of steering ? 3 spoke and 4 spoke ?

Don’t know.

Sometime Different Batches Different Equipment,or maybe some People Opt for a "Sportline" Steering Wheel.

Google.
  • Dislike 1

just wondering.certain car make has a button to switch off the start/stop enigma..Audi does not have that?to be clear,the button has to pressed every time you start an engine.so it's not permanently off forever.

I think must press button everytime when you start the Car.

↡ Advertisement