Cheapest car paint spray to same white colour

Phluvcat

Dear all

Some dumb-ess actually used bleach to try to clean my car. Yes you heard it first here in MCF. Bleach to clean car.

Now my paint getting bad to worse, macham like kanna loan shark spray as the affect areas continues to darken. So obvious now.

Problem is my car COE til Mar 2016 and I do not want to spend too much on the paint job.

Any suggestion or lobang?

Many thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Which portion would you like to spray paint?

and maybe picture of the severity

My BIL red jazz bonnet went for some cheap paint job after 3 mth the bonnet also look like kana bleach.IMHO It is better to keep the colourful cash in wallet rather than a lousy paint job.

Edited by Rustyz
  • Praise 2

My BIL red jazz bonnet went for some cheap paint job after 3 mth the bonnet also look like kana bleach.IMHO It is better to keep the colourful cash in wallet rather than a lousy paint job.

Woah thanks for the heads up. Think for decent one chow chow is about seven to eight hundred bucks.

Dropped off my car at Toh Ah Swee for whole body spray to sane white colour.

Went to collect my car this morning and the first thing I do is to break the right rear door handle. Lucky Ah Heng got spare one. He asked me to wait awhile while he sprayed and fixed it, including my rear left which is also a bit conked up...at no extra charge.

I am not a fussy customer and at this price I am very happy with his service. He also cleaned up my PU strips and front lip.

Thanks again for ur advice.

did my car last yr at Toh ah swee too . Highly recommended as he uses Dupont paint with good workmanship, changed my car colour from black to pearl white , damage less than $1.6k :)

• Praise 1

did my car last yr at Toh ah swee too . Highly recommended as he uses Dupont paint with good workmanship, changed my car colour from black to pearl white , damage less than $1.6k :)

Need to inform LTA for colour change?

• Praise 1

u can try groomwerkz.. they have a spray paint booth next to their grooming section for paint repairs. I got my rims repaired and re-painted while car is going for grooming.

If your car's paint is looking dingy and faded or you're just looking for a change of color, a DIY car paint job could save you thousands of dollars. Good prep work and being systematic in your approach will have your faithful jalopy looking like new in no time.

Wow sounds interesting. How to DIY?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1