CTE exit/entrance that was never used

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Anyone knows where this exit/entrance coming from?? Above ground is the Clemenceau Road, Fort Canning area. Was there actually a initial plan to utilise this exit/entrance but abandon it due to certain reasons??

post-4330-0-81507600-1383512263_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Really? Don't anyhow lehz. Haha.

what is so suprising even if it is for the istana use.... sure there is some secret passage connected to the compound...

what is so suprising even if it is for the istana use.... sure there is some secret passage connected to the compound...

Batman's one did :D

To enter his secret passage must got balls... if it fails to open will long pia one...

Edited by Xers007

Neutral Newbie

Bros,

This is an evacuation route lah. Planned donkey years ago when PWD builds the CTE. First underground expressway in Singapore.

Not from Istana.

Anyone knows where this exit/entrance coming from?? Above ground is the Clemenceau Road, Fort Canning area. Was there actually a initial plan to utilise this exit/entrance but abandon it due to certain reasons??

Is it for service vehicles to enter the tunnel when come maintenance time? The special vehicles could be parked in the vicinity of that entrance for easy access to the tunnel.

Then must have some big stone covering the entrance. Need to press button to open [sunny]

Where got time to come down from vehicle to press button. [drivingcar]

They just shouted "Open SMLJ" ... [lipsrsealed]

Now hi-tech one. Just press a button IN the car. -_- Shouting still need to wind down window [grin]

Bros,

This is an evacuation route lah. Planned donkey years ago when PWD builds the CTE. First underground expressway in Singapore.

Not from Istana.

Doesn't look like evacuation route leh. can simply just build steps for evacuation rather than a paved ramp?

and if I didn't remember wrongly, only one of the CTE tunnel have that.

Neutral Newbie

Doesn't look like evacuation route leh. can simply just build steps for evacuation rather than a paved ramp?

Evacuation by vehicles. Not the Escape Stairs.

Got see Independance Day bor? if sg kana attack President need an escape route! CTE can reach Airport fast and oso cross custom to jb! Singapore too small to hide de!

Evacuation by vehicles. Not the Escape Stairs.

I see I see...

Got see Independance Day bor? if sg kana attack President need an escape route! CTE can reach Airport fast and oso cross custom to jb! Singapore too small to hide de!

but JB custom another direction leh!! or the escape plan is to batam??? or sentosa?? haha

↡ Advertisement