Woman Grabbing Kinetic Rain At Changi Airport

TVT

Supercharged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XstxZfjKhSc

It seems no one has posted this latest incident yet.....

Seriously I'm not sure what this woman is trying to do... [confused] . Really shocking to see such incidents happen here, in SG. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement

in other news, whoever made that video may be charged for taking upskirts! [lipsrsealed]

hahaha...upskirts! not bad hor......sg to stressful, so many flew over the cuckoo's nest!

Saw a lot of comments in other forums saying she's prc. LoL...

But I can't remember where I saw the news saying she's a patient from IMH blah blah blah....police arresting her under the IMH act. Dun think she's from prc.

But I can't remember where I saw the news saying she's a patient from IMH blah blah blah....police arresting her under the IMH act. Dun think she's from prc.

not easy being a prc hor.....everything negative they kana attached to it! The airport police lucky...get to grab her thigh!

think she's been put under IMH observation after apprehended. Report says she's a foreigner, but did not specify nationality.

not easy being a prc hor.....everything negative they kana attached to it! The airport police lucky...get to grab her thigh!

It just goes to show how insecure some ppl are towards foreigners.

think she's been put under IMH observation after apprehended. Report says she's a foreigner, but did not specify nationality.

With all the negativity with non-locals of late, where dare to put? Later Kenna another barrage of white bashing again.

SPH still need to look after their rice bowl you know.

• Praise 1

Reporter nowadays damn low quality. The one on car challenge say until the winner has no idea the car he won comes w/o a coe says it all.

I'm doubtful what's being reported. Anyway does it matter whether it's foreigner or not? It's the airport after all, the place is literally filled with foreigners. But some ppl has to make a big deal out of it. What for? If ppl really feel so insecure, dun go Changi airport terminal one lor. LoL...

It just goes to show how insecure some ppl are towards foreigners.

some pips need a bogeyman....foreigners easiest target. But cant blame lar...too many foreigner....if lump the ors, ft and fw....we have become the minority liao. I had the pleasure of working with an engineer from china, Mr Wang....very knowledgable and courteous to us....but to his subordinates he very different!

The way she climb over the railing and walk on the metal cable shows that she must have some form of training in arcobatic.... [sweatdrop]

If proven that she was not mental unstable, should charge her for 'Vandalism' ... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

some pips need a bogeyman....foreigners easiest target. But cant blame lar...too many foreigner....if lump the ors, ft and fw....we have become the minority liao. I had the pleasure of working with an engineer from china, Mr Wang....very knowledgable and courteous to us....but to his subordinates he very different!

I just feel some ppl just cower behind the keyboard and bash anyone they wish coz nobody knows their true identity. Victims dun have to be foreigners. It's a cowardly act.

Can't be helped! The long over-emphasis on "foreign talents" and how many locals were being disadvantaged due to uncontrolled floodgate left many not only with a very bad aftertaste, but ................... even though most locals are actually not against them.

Now, they just started to try to calm the locals down. Just saw a poster on my block waving flag about how much locals are in employed and less reliance on foreigners though we still need them in construction industry, blah blah blah.

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XstxZfjKhSc

It seems no one has posted this latest incident yet.....

Seriously I'm not sure what this woman is trying to do... [confused] . Really shocking to see such incidents happen here, in SG. [shakehead]

She have imh records, saw from asiaone.

Reporter nowadays damn low quality. The one on car challenge say until the winner has no idea the car he won comes w/o a coe says it all.

I'm doubtful what's being reported. Anyway does it matter whether it's foreigner or not? It's the airport after all, the place is literally filled with foreigners. But some ppl has to make a big deal out of it. What for? If ppl really feel so insecure, dun go Changi airport terminal one lor. LoL...

whaaaat????......u mean changi airport got foreigners???..........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. [bigcry]

• Praise 1

How come some people gasp and scream when she tied walking on the glass? Dont they know doing that is counter-productive! I ever climbed with only 2 safety harness crossing a a ledge maybe a feet wide and 90m high. All works stopped and even the 2 noisy ang mo engineers who were constantly bickering let me concentrate on my task. Gasp and scream makes others lose their confidence!

↡ Advertisement