Help Needed! Car stolen at JB

Keira

Neutral Newbie

last time i drove my uncle's coe corolla to malaysia also got stolen. my malaysia friend teach me go to police station n find officer n offer reward if they can find the car. it works they find the stolen car abt three wks to a month later but the car inside many things gone.

↡ Advertisement

I thought must exchange keys with token to ascertain identity and numbers must match.......where got easy to take other peopke car wan?

Anyway just help to share the details...coz no point crying over spilt milk...

the perpetrator side view

11666113_10153467952358588_4673876834406

11249477_10153467952383588_132001062630411667459_10153467952418588_8749702860396

Had posted the video earlier of the thief using the credit card at 1 retail sports shop...should be able to see his face clearly...

The thief damn solid, sit down there wait for the car to be ready for collection as if he's the owner. No wonder the shop people let him drive off.

Hope the car is not just brought 2nd hand recently, if yes, then damn it. Even if insurance got cover, the money cannot even pay off the loan owe to the bank. Got to continue to pay instalment and no car to drive.

Anyway, I would say the car is gone case. Malaysia is so big.

Twincharged

IIRC if you hand over the car keys, very hard to claim for stolen car already.

(edited)

1st batch Honda Civic FD going to be scrapped in 6 months time, my friend Jan'06 civic FD going to the pound soon. These JB kias could have bought the body for a token sum soon and not risk flouting the law.

When I drove my E60 from 2004 till scrapped in 2009. Never one time I took it lightly whenever I go JB even till my car nearing the scrap date, taking all the paranoid precautions. After bought a pre-owned W204 since 8months ago, I have never step into JB even though mine is a modest entry Merc.

Edited by Amazon777

The thief damn solid, sit down there wait for the car to be ready for collection as if he's the owner. No wonder the shop people let him drive off.

Hope the car is not just brought 2nd hand recently, if yes, then damn it. Even if insurance got cover, the money cannot even pay off the loan owe to the bank. Got to continue to pay instalment and no car to drive.

Anyway, I would say the car is gone case. Malaysia is so big.

A penny wise a pound foolish...

Turbocharged

Not the first time, won't be the last. Everytime go JB, MUST be on your guard at all times. I'm also prepared to wack, kill, ram would-be-perpetrators if need to be. Had many near-miss incidents there already. In cowboy town, be a cowboy!!!

Or if any of you got time to play, can also do a entrapment. Wanna make a viral video on crime?? JB is the best place to lay traps for these mutha-farkers.

• Praise 3

Not the first time, won't be the last. Everytime go JB, MUST be on your guard at all times. I'm also prepared to wack, kill, ram would-be-perpetrators if need to be. Had many near-miss incidents there already. In cowboy town, be a cowboy!!!

Or if any of you got time to play, can also do a entrapment. Wanna make a viral video on crime?? JB is the best place to lay traps for these mutha-farkers.

I dun even dare to drive into Malaysia. All they need to do is to do harm to one of your family members.. That's it.. Game over.

Mr lim will buy this owner another car. Maybe once coe drop, he can also burnt mine and get me a replacement while I claim insurance . Double gain.

Haha bro only doing grooming then the boss will provide replacement car. He has a fee but just nice when I went grooming all the cars was out and only left his cefiro..sg plate some more. Tempted to drive back home man.

Place at somewhere near best mart nusa bestari

Where you wash your car? Got replacement car, not bad leh. I also wanna wash there. I usually stand there to watch, move my car myself. No ah neh sit in my car before to drive. Always on high alert mode in JB. They get hold of the key, they can drive straight out of the car wash, run also cannot catch up.

Haha no one lost car here, only wana warn all jb goers to be extra careful.

Only not long ago a pty agent lost his stream at Jusco tebrau nia.

very sorry for your loss bro (the one who's car got stolen). but come to think of it, you left your car at 6pm and then only at 10pm you turned up to collect it? Sorry but makes me think that you wanted to save the parking at KSL. But anyway very sorry for your loss but i guess even in SG you don't leave your car unattended at all with another unknown person, n this is JB.. oh well.

Hope you get some help from JB police.

plenty of videos on fb on jb crimes.

Drive in to JB and needed 100% on guard and so how to eat and shop worry-free? So i think better take public transport to JB. But do not go during peak time as the waiting time maybe as long as 4 hours before reach JB City Square. Now got the shuttle train maybe faster.

How you going wack? They may be armed with weapons

• Praise 1

Drive in to JB and needed 100% on guard and so how to eat and shop worry-free? So i think better take public transport to JB. But do not go during peak time as the waiting time maybe as long as 4 hours before reach JB City Square. Now got the shuttle train maybe faster.

Same here. I dun dare to go JB in car.

Hypersonic

A penny wise a pound foolish..

Singaporeans many like that one! (me also sometimes [:p] ! ) Buy car stylo-milo model; comes to parking for $1-2/- or even 50cent coupon don't wanna pay (in the name of convenience) Kenna $30 (HDB/URA one ) or $70 (Cisco one) make noise..... appeal some more.... not approved .......some more can say "wait i speak my mind when I vote"

Singaporeans many like that one! (me also sometimes [:p] ! ) Buy car stylo-milo model; comes to parking for $1-2/- or even 50cent coupon don't wanna pay (in the name of convenience) Kenna $30 (HDB/URA one ) or $70 (Cisco one) make noise..... appeal some more.... not approved .......some more can say "wait i speak my mind when I vote"

There was once where I wanted convenience. Went to a EPS car park but wanted to make a quick trip to POSB. Parked at a red lot in mscp. Within 10 minutes, kenna summon. Wrote an appeal letter, heng they waived it.

For my case not a penny wise, a pound foolish. It was more of convenience.

But really I won't dare to go Malaysia in car

↡ Advertisement