Strawberry Attitude and the Future of Sinkapore

Viceroymenthol

From the way the confession is written I would say this young lady got poor family upbringing. Totally no manners. Middle age man means many years her senior and the way she spoke to him totally got no respect regardless he's the regional head.

I think she self-pwn posting this confession. Her eyes grow on top of her head.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I find her very silly. She post this on stomp no scared the regional director read it???

Even if she did not post her name or company, surely the director reads it 100% will know it is referring to him.

She still never learn her lesson and inviting more trouble.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

I find her very silly. She post this on stomp no scared the regional director read it???

Even if she did not post her name or company, surely the director reads it 100% will know it is referring to him.

Fake story lah. So many fake stories online and in the papers these days.

• Dislike 1

Fake story lah. So many fake stories online and in the papers these days.

Maybe it's real story? Then that would be interesting. [sunny] [sunny]

Dont know it is the attitute of the new gen now or what? They seem to behave like they are the king/queen in the world, most of the time just talk anything they feel like talking without thinking who is the other party? I have some colleagues in my company behave like this.

But i like the way she think, highest rank so what?! Lol.

• Praise 2

Dont know it is the attitute of the new gen now or what? They seem to behave like they are the king/queen in the world, most of the time just talk anything they feel like talking without thinking who is the other party? I have some colleagues in my company behave like this.

But i like the way she think, highest rank so what?! Lol.

Better keep quiet and don't join their conversation. They may not know, bosses know what they are doing and they die also don't know why when come pay rise or promotion, they seems to lose out. [bounce1] [bounce1]

i'd be happy to help a young pretty intern even if i am the boss

The boss's action confirmed she's not pretty lor -_-

I SO want this story to be 100% true.

And I love this quote: "QC your employee. If you can’t make her change her attitude, make her change her job."

The best part of it all is that the stupiak b!tch still thinks SHE was the wronged party. [rolleyes]

She's the intern... other than the cleaner, who else is lower ranked than her. Logic would have told her EVERYBODY is her superior. Failed big time. [shakehead]

• Praise 2

Better keep quiet and don't join their conversation. They may not know, bosses know what they are doing and they die also don't know why when come pay rise or promotion, they seems to lose out. [bounce1] [bounce1]

True, many times i really worry when they talk. They really die also dont know why.

There are already so many naive ppl who pwn themselves online. Have to delete FB account and delete all sorts of social media all becoz they never use their brains before they post their nonsense and got themselves into trouble. If these ppl are smart in the first place this wouldn't have happened.

It's a good lesson for them to wake up.

Having seen the work attitude of many strawberry generation, I would not be surprised if it is true.

I have a friend in HR. She told me some of the strawberry gen don't even turn up for interviews when arranged. All these without informing her.

• Praise 2

I don't think its got to do with strawberry or what, its more like the GCP syndrome from Singaporean girls (in EDMW's speak).

If i don't top up the 2-in-1 machine and this doesn't make me a man, then i guess this woman (or should i just refer to her as a girl?) doesn't deserve any chivalry also. Come on, i bet she is those kind who think both sexes should have equal rights and opportunities, whenever she deems fit and only if the situation is beneficial to her.

If this story is real, then suck it up and top it up on your own, girl! [grin]

• Praise 2

The boss's action confirmed she's not pretty lor -_-

She's the intern... other than the cleaner, who else is lower ranked than her. Logic would have told her EVERYBODY is her superior. Failed big time. [shakehead]

I think even the cleaner would have been pissed with her attitude.

If she's smart, she will grab the heavy bottle of water and try to change it herself and pretend to fall down. If the boss is smart, he will arrow another guy to help her or help a damsel in distress. why would he help a little whiny girl who is so rude and full of herself?

Okay okay, so let's discuss as if the story is real.

She stated that the water wasn't refilled because the cleaner was late. I'm guessing the cleaner is an old lady who is much more frail than this idiot girl so why can't she refill the water on her own?

Just because there is a guy around doesn't mean he has to do it. If someone wants to drink the water, they should do it on their own.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1