Strawberry Attitude and the Future of Sinkapore

Viceroymenthol

AND if the story is true...

I assume that the Director dude was dressed pretty smartly (unless it's dress down friday). When you are an intern, won't you be wary of all those who worked at the company until at least you've got to know them? Especially when you see a senior looking fella dressed semi-formally, surely anyone with the slightest EQ/IQ would not be rude to a person unless you KNOW he deserved to be rude to. Whether strawberry generation or durian generation, this is just common sense.

If truly this girl did what she said - I would have expected them relegate this girl to a gopher-role in the company.

↡ Advertisement

the intern has no respect for elderly..if she is in Korea..the seniority status is even more important..even if the person is just 1 day older..still have to accord respect

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Reminds me of the time I was doing my week long field exercise. We were all preparing to move off to attack way past midnight and it was a cloudy moonless night sky, everything was pitch black.

Saw this sloppy guy a few feet away from me and I said "hoy! can help me with this signal set or not?"

"Sure soldier" he said in a slight ang mo accent.

"Wah your ang mo speak like american hor! Thanks eeh brother."

"No problem dude!" was his reply.

Later my PC said to me "seow ehh, you talk to Division commander like that one arhh?"

"How I know, orh lu lu"

I got into somewhat similar encounter like you during my NS.

I was on Guard duty and I was the Guard 2IC doing my shift at the Armor Camp at Lim Chu Kang.

Then from outside the gate at 4am plus, a land rover came by with a lone skinny botak indian driver.

As the vehicle stopped I question the driver "Oi driver, why are you alone? Where is your VC?"

The skinny indian guy look up at me and say "Sorry Sergeant, I came back to retrieve the stuff I need for the brigade exercise in my office.

Then I look at the shoulder.....WTF 3 CRABS!! Then I look at the driver closely. FARK! It's the Brigade Commander of 4SAB!

I panicked and immediately open the gate, saying "Sorry Sir! I didn't know"

He just smiled and wave back as he droving off into the camp. I even forgot to ask my sentry to high-port salute him.

• Praise 2

Met several of these types at work and socially...think they SMU/Imperial/NUS etc big fark..definitely not wife material and definitely not someone who will stick by you when the going gets tough...overall very princess like and choosy/demanding. [thumbsdown]

• Praise 1

The boss's action confirmed she's not pretty lor -_-

She's the intern... other than the cleaner, who else is lower ranked than her. Logic would have told her EVERYBODY is her superior. Failed big time. [shakehead]

Actually I beg to differ, it's not other than the cleaner, she is an intern, so everyone else including the cleaner is higher ranked than her.

• Praise 3

Actually I beg to differ, it's not other than the cleaner, she is an intern, so everyone else including the cleaner is higher ranked than her.

intern not that low what......the lowest they can get is around the level of a certain President's groin area! Just ask Mr Clinton!
  • Praise 5

intern not that low what......the lowest they can get is around the level of a certain President's groin area! Just ask Mr Clinton!

some might goes for the toes ... [grin]

Dont know it is the attitute of the new gen now or what? They seem to behave like they are the king/queen in the world, most of the time just talk anything they feel like talking without thinking who is the other party? I have some colleagues in my company behave like this.

But i like the way she think, highest rank so what?! Lol.

That's freedom of speech practice to the max

You can say anything even if it doesn't make sense.

some might goes for the toes ... [grin]

never head of girls having fetishes for men's toes.....some men goes for the lady's.....but jipoon no count. They crazy wan! Girl's usually like to see men's bum....especially those firm and round ones...they call it eye candy! if havoc ones they will say amongst themselves....oooohh...so cute...if decent types they will just oggle but look away when u turn..... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

never head of girls having fetishes for men's toes.....some men goes for the lady's.....but jipoon no count. They crazy wan! Girl's usually like to see men's bum....especially those firm and round ones...they call it eye candy! if havoc ones they will say amongst themselves....oooohh...so cute...if decent types they will just oggle but look away when u turn.....

So you often go to Japan to let the women see your bum ..... [sly]

errrrr.......... don't let Poker see your bum cos he irresitible when see one.... [sweatdrop]

wonder how would she feel if this old man ask her to make 24 cups of coffee instead [rolleyes]

Met several of these types at work and socially...think they SMU/Imperial/NUS etc big fark..definitely not wife material and definitely not someone who will stick by you when the going gets tough...overall very princess like and choosy/demanding. [thumbsdown]

she is definitely an ignorant princess, most girl should know how to build rapport and relationship starting from internship (especially in banking) :D

• Praise 2

wonder how would she feel if this old man ask her to make 24 cups of coffee instead [rolleyes]

she is definitely an ignorant princess, most girl should know how to build rapport and relationship starting from internship (especially in banging) :D

[grin]

[grin]

Actually speaking of future of Singapore next gen. I think there will still be bright future. I had met a few currently in JC which can take the hard knocking and have the brain too.

All are not loss.

Actually speaking of future of Singapore next gen. I think there will still be bright future. I had met a few currently in JC which can take the hard knocking and have the brain too.

All are not loss.

if they were girls, still ok....

if they are guys, by the time they completed their NS, I not sure they don't change .... [sweatdrop]

Inside 'there', we learnt to keng, tuang, sabo, report sick, mc king .... etc.. you name it ... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

if they were girls, still ok....

if they are guys, by the time they completed their NS, I not sure they don't change .... [sweatdrop]

Inside 'there', we learnt to keng, tuang, sabo, report sick, mc king .... etc.. you name it ... [lipsrsealed]

I am sure they won't lah. Even in school they are fighting for top liao. Go army they aim officer one.

I am sure they won't lah. Even in school they are fighting for top liao. Go army they aim officer one.

You never heard meh... officers also got their own kaki and fight among themselves in more gentleman manner niah ... [grin]

Edited by Picnic06

If she make the coffee, better dont drink. Cos she will spit into every single cup!!! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement