Strawberry Attitude and the Future of Sinkapore

Viceroymenthol

That's freedom of speech practice to the max

You can say anything even if it doesn't make sense.

Good ah, I sappork freedom of speech.

Easier to tell who the stupiaks are since they like to open their mouths and prove their stupiakidity [grin]

↡ Advertisement

That's freedom of speech practice to the max

You can say anything even if it doesn't make sense.

I guess this is the new era?! Lol.

I think even the cleaner would have been pissed with her attitude.

High chance she has a maid in her house, so even pour one cup of water also command maid to do it for her. That's why she treat and command everyone around her?!

• Praise 1

and again i need to mention... some from this gen is really hopeless.... used to have 2 of such kind in my team, lucky (maybe not so lucky) left 1...

• Praise 1

I don't think its got to do with strawberry or what, its more like the GCP syndrome from Singaporean girls (in EDMW's speak).

If i don't top up the 2-in-1 machine and this doesn't make me a man, then i guess this woman (or should i just refer to her as a girl?) doesn't deserve any chivalry also. Come on, i bet she is those kind who think both sexes should have equal rights and opportunities, whenever she deems fit and only if the situation is beneficial to her.

If this story is real, then suck it up and top it up on your own, girl! [grin]

Yes! hate those ladies that keep saying that equal for both sexs but when they never get what they want, they say you no gentleman.

• Praise 2

Yes! hate those ladies that keep saying that equal for both sexs but when they never get what they want, they say you no gentleman.

Men and women can never be equal. One got a stick, the other got a stickhole -_- How to be equal? [grin]

• Dislike 1

Men and women can never be equal. One got a stick, the other got a stickhole -_- How to be equal? [grin]

Wrong wrong wrong!! No matter how tall or how short the man or woman is...they are equal when they piak on the bed [flowerface]

• Praise 3

Wrong wrong wrong!! No matter how tall or how short the man or woman is...they are equal when they piak on the bed [flowerface]

How to be equal? One still need to be one top and one below :D

• Praise 1

How to be equal? One still need to be one top and one below :D

Figuratively speaking lah...hahahah

When they stand up...they are not equal but once they lie down...they can reach each other [grin]

wonder how would she feel if this old man ask her to make 24 cups of coffee instead [rolleyes]

she is definitely an ignorant princess, most girl should know how to build rapport and relationship starting from internship (especially in banking) :D

... the lawyer builds relationship in Uni...

-_-

"After the meeting that guy decided to be a total a**hole. He pointed me out as the girl who asked him to refill the water dispenser. The conference room went dead silent immediately. In front of everyone, he told my mentor to 'QC your employee. If you can’t make her change her attitude, make her change her job.' What really surprised me was how NOBODY DARED TO SAY ANYTHING! Even the female directors all kept quiet and just scowled at me after the meeting was over. What a joke. Hello that guy acted like a jerk to me at the pantry everyone. Highest rank so what?

"Then when we returned to the office, I was expecting the director to agree with me on how that guy is a douchebag or at least offer me some consolation. Guess what? He gave me another scolding when we got back. Wow thanks. I totally felt like crying after that."

Read more stories from our Confession of the Day feature here

Well, I have been telling my young bank associates how different the corporate world is compared to being a top student in school.

Guess most of them still don't understand [gossip]

As the vehicle stopped I question the driver "Oi driver, why are you alone? Where is your VC?"

The skinny indian guy look up at me and say "Sorry Sergeant, I came back to retrieve the stuff I need for the brigade exercise in my office.

Then I look at the shoulder.....WTF 3 CRABS!! Then I look at the driver closely. FARK! It's the Brigade Commander of 4SAB!

He just smiled and wave back as he droving off into the camp. I even forgot to ask my sentry to high-port salute him.

This officer is worth the respect [thumbsup]

Well, I have been telling my young bank associates how different the corporate world is compared to being a top student in school.

Guess most of them still don't understand [gossip]

This is the part where male and female are not equal...

If your young associates are female, they don't have any "under" to "stand" [gossip][grouphug][grin][flowerface]

Reminds me of the time I was doing my week long field exercise. We were all preparing to move off to attack way past midnight and it was a cloudy moonless night sky, everything was pitch black.

Saw this sloppy guy a few feet away from me and I said "hoy! can help me with this signal set or not?"

"Sure soldier" he said in a slight ang mo accent.

"Wah your ang mo speak like american hor! Thanks eeh brother."

"No problem dude!" was his reply.

Later my PC said to me "seow ehh, you talk to Division commander like that one arhh?"

"How I know, orh lu lu"

were you promoted later???.............. [laugh] [laugh]

. I think the cleaner was late today so she hadn’t replenished the water yet.

"Since I saw that middle aged man at the pantry, I just told him to replenish it. It’s pretty brainless stuff, just takes a bit of physical strength. He took one look at me and just walked away. I think guys who act like this are just embarrassing. So I shouted “And you call yourself a man?” He ignored me and kept walking.

WAH treating other people as her PA uh? If she want water get it by herself what right she have to order people to do things for her convenient, the world don't own her a living.If she described the task as a brainless stuff then why she didn't do it by herself?

she is too princess for people to serve and what does she trying to mean by saying the cleaner was late? !!! LOW EQ WOMAN!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1