Strawberry Attitude and the Future of Sinkapore

Viceroymenthol

Dont know it is the attitute of the new gen now or what? They seem to behave like they are the king/queen in the world, most of the time just talk anything they feel like talking without thinking who is the other party? I have some colleagues in my company behave like this.

But i like the way she think, highest rank so what?! Lol.

highest rank can ask you do filing the whole day lor............ [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

So you often go to Japan to let the women see your bum ..... [sly]

errrrr.......... don't let Poker see your bum cos he irresitible when see one.... [sweatdrop]

no need japan lar....my working place got a few....kana a few times liao...but i act i dont notice wan! my butt have been the object of 'molestation' cirny jokes from school days ns and till now. So lod liao but still kana disturb!

The boss's action confirmed she's not pretty lor -_-

She's the intern... other than the cleaner, who else is lower ranked than her. Logic would have told her EVERYBODY is her superior. Failed big time. [shakehead]

intern hor..........last time is call "O kang" (学徒)............need to sweep floor make kopi and wait for teacher to come teach when he is happy..............if teacher not happy whole day sweep the floor.......... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

intern hor..........last time is call "O kang" (学徒)............need to sweep floor make kopi and wait for teacher to come teach when he is happy..............if teacher not happy whole day sweep the floor.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Now very different liao...

The other day I was holding a briefing and this young lady intern came along, opened up my Potato chips container and started gobbling them in front of me [sweatdrop]

I asked her whether I looked like her brother-in-law?

And she looked at me totally clueless [shakehead] Give up [:|]

• Praise 1

Men and women can never be equal. One got a stick, the other got a stickhole -_- How to be equal? [grin]

can lah............when male and female combined...........is equal liao...............either one can be on top ............ [laugh] [laugh]

How to be equal? One still need to be one top and one below :D

start with he on top.............change to she on top..............equal liao lor.............. [laugh]

The other day I was holding a briefing and this young lady intern came along, opened up my Potato chips container and started gobbling them in front of me [sweatdrop]

Maybe you look beri friendly.....maybe your potato chips looks beri delicious leh.......

KNN.............I see the way my children talk with their classmates and friends............I getting very worry............lucky I enforce rules on them...........

Mayb she think you so close like boyfriend liao leh............what is yours is hers.........chio boh ah???............ [laugh] [laugh]

Maybe you look beri friendly.....maybe your potato chips looks beri delicious leh.......

I am very old school lah...hahahah

Now the young ones very informal wan...

exactly that, they duno there is a line [shakehead]

still at least must know how to make use of their 'career line' [grin]

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 2

he look like potato chips salesman...............doing a sales presentation...........those cans of chips are samples to go around............lol........... [laugh] [laugh]

KNN.............I see the way my children talk with their classmates and friends............I getting very worry............lucky I enforce rules on them...........

Mayb she think you so close like boyfriend liao leh............what is yours is hers.........chio boh ah???............ [laugh] [laugh]

Chio wan!! That's why I gave discount... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

he look like potato chips salesman...............doing a sales presentation...........those cans of chips are samples to go around............lol........... [laugh] [laugh]

I am friendly boss lah...if not my chickens dun lay eggs [sweatdrop]

things is they dont even know who is the boss............I have seen young gers (maybe not so young liao)...........asking her boss's boss to keep quiet..............WTF........... [sweatdrop][shakehead]<_<

This generation...must be patient with them la. If I am the boss, I would take her to my room and counsel her lo. After dat, she sure wiser and be more productive wat [grin]

Yes...we must acknowledge the fact that times have changed...whether we like it or not.

I have young staff who came in and tendered 24 hour resignations, some left without a job, etc.

Very different from our time where we have mouths to feed and parents to take care of.

They have no burden perhaps...that's why they bo chap!

• Praise 1

Chio wan!! That's why I gave discount... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

and that why she never learn..........so is her chioness fault............if no chio one learn faster.........because no discount..... [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 2

and that why she never learn..........so is her chioness fault............if no chio one learn faster.........because no discount..... [laugh] [laugh]

True true...tmr give you chips [grin]

This officer is worth the respect [thumbsup]

Its nice to see that the officer appreciate the duty personnel being alert.

nowadays alot of them just misuse their power for such "priviledges". PUI!

This generation...must be patient with them la. If I am the boss, I would take her to my room and counsel her lo. After dat, she sure wiser and be more productive wat [grin]

how do you council her!! [sly]

↡ Advertisement