Can chip off bumper be repair?

Jfkoh

as per topic, the side a small part already gone. still possible to repair it or need to get a new bumper?

↡ Advertisement

right at the side. the holder part. 2-3cm gone..

just curious they can fabricate tt part and attach it back to the existing bumper?

right at the side. the holder part. 2-3cm gone..

just curious they can fabricate tt part and attach it back to the existing bumper?

Can, but must respray the bumper thereafter. So I wouldn't bother doing it if its my car, unless someone else is paying. Or unless there are a lot more damage on the bumper.

ic. thanks alot. like u mentiom some1 is paying.. lol. if done by me i would ignore it.

If someone banged yr back bumper n u r claiming his insurance, u sud ask for a new bumper as the hole is quite big. There is no cost to u cos his insurance wil pay full.

not really someone hit onto me.. just someone drove my car and hit it..

just went to ask, possible to do it but over time they claim if the bumper shake and shake it still will drop off again :(

Can be repair, the workshop will stick a piece of 'fiber' on the chip area with glue and hardener, after that a layer of putty will apply on it. Finally, they will sand it till smooth and last spraying.

Get a nice sticker and paste over it. I bought those machiam like paint drop that was splashed over the area it contacted. I think was around $3-$5 dollar depending on the size. The ones I bought was black cutouts from masking tape.

↡ Advertisement