Washing machine repair

Hamburger

hello good people of MCF, any lobang for a honest washing machine repair service? My samsung die on me after more than 5 years. Thanks.

Edited by Hamburger
↡ Advertisement

when I bought my ariston, they told me washer is like car must service every 6 months, now after 4 years started to have sounds, finally ask them to come and take a look later [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Now so cheap and so many fairs. No point repairing. The parts and labour cost can buy new one.

exactly...i called up taw kaw and the visit fee is $70 AND part alone is roughly $150-250.

seriously i am contemplating buying new one [shocked]

Turbocharged

Post warranty just get a new one lar unless got some sentimental value tied to it.

new ones usually better power savings, more fanciful wash cycles, etc.

• Praise 2

Post warranty just get a new one lar unless got some sentimental value tied to it.

new ones usually better power savings, more fanciful wash cycles, etc.

washing machine got no sentimental values.... :D

you dont wash and out you go... [laugh]

• Shocked 1

Your washing machine already 5 years? No point repair since washing machine nowadays price so cheap. Unless your washing machine comes with those extended warranty.

Edited by 13177

me like front load and did call MS Goh on a new one. Less than 700 for 8kg.

front load bosch or LG lor.

both 2 yr warranty

LG thailand, bosch also thailand.

LG cheaper obviously.

I bought a bosch and paid for extended warranty. only household item which i buy such warranties.

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged

some brands now offer extended warranty inhouse (at least hitachi do for their fridges). Do check if you desired brand does, then can have best of both worlds. Price from neighbourhood shops, and extended warranty from manufacturer.

hello good people of MCF, any lobang for a honest washing machine repair service? My samsung die on me after more than 5 years. Thanks.

It make more sense to buy a new one.

Mine was replaced last yeat after comparing the quote to repair the old one. Normally Visit + parts will caused at least $200.

So buying new one is better.

My new samsung Front Load, come with 7kg washing capacity, 5kg dryer capacity. And can also used as a dry cleaner. Motor come with 10yrs warranty, cost me $700++

Edited by Tohto

Yea, its better to just buy a new one. Even the repairman told me that. + parts for old machines will be on indent basis, so will take some time.

got a new LG, bugger is quiet like s--t... no sound one, only got sound of water sloshing around.

my old one was abut 5 yrs+ too.

Edited by Mockngbrd

washing machine got no sentimental values.... :D

you dont wash and out you go... [laugh]

if your wife is using it all the time, who knows she love the washer more than you, later she throw you out instead [laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

exactly...i called up taw kaw and the visit fee is $70 AND part alone is roughly $150-250.

seriously i am contemplating buying new one [shocked]

Then no need to think liao. Just go buy a new one. Now even can buy online like Courts online store. No need to even walk there [sleeping]

if your wife is using it all the time, who knows she love the washer more than you, later she throw you out instead [laugh] [laugh]

actually i am the laundry man in the house, so i get to stay.... [grin]

Yea, its better to just buy a new one. Even the repairman told me that. + parts for old machines will be on indent basis, so will take some time.

got a new LG, bugger is quiet like s--t... no sound one, only got sound of water sloshing around.

my old one was abut 5 yrs+ too.

if really need to wait, then confirm buy new.

fridge and washing machine unlike TV, cant wait. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement