Washing machine repair

Hamburger

actually i am the laundry man in the house, so i get to stay.... [grin]

if really need to wait, then confirm buy new.

fridge and washing machine unlike TV, cant wait. [dizzy]

buy new one lah

wait one day means one day of manual hard labour [grin]

pssssst....you wanna buy high pressure machine to wash toilet or not [grin]

no need chut lart to wash toilet, just spray, very fun [grin]

Your washing machine already 5 years? No point repair since washing machine nowadays price so cheap. Unless your washing machine comes with those extended warranty.

a 9kg ones easily over $1K, after 5 years if repair cost $300 I think still ok lah [:(]

buy new one lah

Some neighbourhoods or mall got self-service laundry service what. Simi manual labour?

You stay in cave is it? :D

Edited by Watwheels

yalor... no point repairing washing m,achine, just like LCD tv, dvd player, etc... all are cheap nowadays and nobody repair anymore.. just buy new one... im counting.....my hitachi top load washing machine and 40" samsung lcd tv already 6 years... could spoil anytime... [sweatdrop]

buy new one lah

People talk abt washing machine, u talk abt karcher water jet spray ...

Sigh... My fisher and paykel washine machine motor spoiled after 10 years. Called the AD to check and tio charge 80 and they said motor spoiled, need to pay 400 for motor replacement. They then offer same capacity model at SGD1049 but will deduct 160 from the price. Means nett I'll need to pay 969, including the 80 fee. Called up Parisilk, the same model they sell at 790. So if I add in the 80, I'll pay 870 in total. Still cheaper. Finally decided to get the LG WFT1061DD at SGD630 fron Parisilk also.

Supercharged

Sigh... My fisher and paykel washine machine motor spoiled after 10 years. Called the AD to check and tio charge 80 and they said motor spoiled, need to pay 400 for motor replacement. They then offer same capacity model at SGD1049 but will deduct 160 from the price. Means nett I'll need to pay 969, including the 80 fee. Called up Parisilk, the same model they sell at 790. So if I add in the 80, I'll pay 870 in total. Still cheaper. Finally decided to get the LG WFT1061DD at SGD630 fron Parisilk also.

How many KG capacity are both washers ?

My 8kg load Ariston only last 5 years [:(][:(]

My Ariston only less than 3 years..

i think we kena con by @Radx, he say his can last 10 year [lipsrsealed]

but mine was 3 loads a day 7 days a week, guess ROI still worth it [laugh]

you operate chicken farm arh? Wash so many towels? [:p]

• Praise 1

My F&P washing machine has served us well. We are a family of 6 plus a toddler which my mum is helping to take care. So load is quite heavy with minimum one was a day and sometimes twice a day.

Wah so frequent! kuay liao spotted!

or perhaps your ariston capacity 3kg nia? hehehe....

I think Ariston product is quite lau yah. Used to have their centralised water heater. Within 7 years, we changed 2 units from the same brand!

(edited)

Just do an update on own thread.

My Samsung washing machine pcb up lorry and changed it for 250. So far still ok.

Edited by Hamburger

(edited)

My F&P washing machine has served us well. We are a family of 6 plus a toddler which my mum is helping to take care. So load is quite heavy with minimum one was a day and sometimes twice a day.

Wah so frequent! kuay liao spotted!

or perhaps your ariston capacity 3kg nia? hehehe....

I think Ariston product is quite lau yah. Used to have their centralised water heater. Within 7 years, we changed 2 units from the same brand!

just now say 8kgs, it was 9kgs actually [sweatdrop]

5 pax at home, my wife dun like to accumulate laundry, kids school uniform plus adult clothing change everyday, towels, kids cca uniform (2-3 time a week), bed sheet, etc. Plus you can't mix certain type of clothing, so......... [grin]

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement