Dangerous bike riding on NSH - Riding while Planking?

Dankoo

Saw this as I was driving back from KL yesterday on NSH...its at above 100km/h...these people are plain crazy...I saw from afar they were at that position and flipping their feet for fun and was shock when I got near them...they could lose their balance easily and become part of the asphalt!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Saw this as I was driving back from KL yesterday on NSH...its at above 100km/h...these people are plain crazy...I saw from afar they were at that position and flipping their feet for fun and was shock when I got near them...they could lose their balance easily and become part of the asphalt!

3B7ses4pkMo[/

7-8 years back while returning to Singapore using the isolated Tuas, I saw at least 100-200 of these bikes zipping past me in excess of 150km/hour. Cant see bodies one. Can only see the 2 white soles of their feet when the bikes zoomed past me. It takes a whole 3 minute for all bikes to zoom past. That time no Iskandar... only a quiet Gelang Patah for them to race openly

• Praise 2

Oklah, nothing new, been there all these years.

You first time on NSH?

really? didn't know that...has been travelling NSH quite often but first time saw this....

These rempits in m'sia don't play play.. last time before the police booth at shell station after MY Custom, they invade the area and do wheelie and burnout INSIDE the petrol station compound...

They came in a huge bunch (say 20-30 bikes) and no one dare to do anything.. just crosses our finger that they don't run into any of those pumps that causes errupts a volcano..

Yup one accident is all they need to do the same stunt again after 18 years.

need the right gears and right place for stunts....

well, u need to be in the right frame of mind for stunts too? no? wrong frame of mind I guess...

• Praise 1

really? didn't know that...has been travelling NSH quite often but first time saw this....

Ya I hardly ever see bikes on the NSHW unless its a big SG bike, sometimes in groups.

If my Msia frens ride bikes on the NSHW, ty say ty stick to the breakdown lane for safety otherwise ty might get run over by those big Msia trucks/buses. And if they run over a bike, ty just keep going. Most wil not even stop.

These rempits in m'sia don't play play.. last time before the police booth at shell station after MY Custom, they invade the area and do wheelie and burnout INSIDE the petrol station compound...

They came in a huge bunch (say 20-30 bikes) and no one dare to do anything.. just crosses our finger that they don't run into any of those pumps that causes errupts a volcano..

Some years back I used to go JB pump petrol at abt 3am every week n I see many Mat Rempits hanging around petrol stations n coffeeshops. There were also many Bo Sia gers also milling around waiting for pick-ups.

You won't believe this, I did those stunt when I was around 16, with speed of around 140km/h... Yup, we were young once, been there done that....

You won't believe this, I did those stunt when I was around 16, with speed of around 140km/h... Yup, we were young once, been there done that....

But those where the times when computer monitors screen were still green, no Ipads, no Tablets to play......

now arcade have those games already........doing on the road causes distress to other road users too....

dun mind if you use a small carpark where there are no cars etc,,

But those where the times when computer monitors screen were still green, no Ipads, no Tablets to play......

now arcade have those games already........doing on the road causes distress to other road users too....

dun mind if you use a small carpark where there are no cars etc,,

haha because m'sia is behind us in terms of technology? so they no computer play they play stunts?

There's a lot of malay guys who actually play stunning motorbike..

in fact, this is so called "Superman"... :D

superman on bikes

That's right!!! :D

• Praise 1

There were also many Bo Sia gers also milling around waiting for pick-ups.

haha bosia gals, in the 90s this bosia word is very commonly used.

mostly like to make out with mat rempits. they will race n the winner will get to sleep with few bosia gal plus cash handout also.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

haha bosia gals, in the 90s this bosia word is very commonly used.

mostly like to make out with mat rempits. they will race n the winner will get to sleep with few bosia gal plus cash handout also.

But I never heard of such "bo sia" girls before in the 90s leh ??? It means "no sound" girls? Very quiet no moan sound one isit? :huh:

some lagi danger cos they ride close behind tour coaches so tat the coaches can shield them

from the wind blowing against them

Wait the tour coach suddenly brake and that's it for them!!!

↡ Advertisement