MSCP... if you see someone reversing, will you...

Ahgong

was in a multi storey carpark at shopping center over the weekend.

because of the way the carpark is design, if you want to load and unload your shopping groceries, you have to drive to the end of the level to do so.

then after you are done, you have to reverse from the end, bout 4 lots in order to make the right turn to get out of the level.

i saw in my rearview mirror a red Lancer at the other end of the level, letting some passengers off.

we are talking about at least 10 lots distance here.

So i started to do my reverse. the next thing i know, he chiong down the lane and was right behind me, honking at me for reversing.

i was like... duh? i was already reversing before your passengers got off your car.

So i ended up have to move forward for the bugger to pass before i can do my reverse to get out of the level.

i am sure reversing in a carpark to get out of the level is not unique to that one shopping center.

if you see some one reversing in the distance, will you let the guy finish his reverse? or chiong in front and insist on right of way?

↡ Advertisement

i am sure reversing in a carpark to get out of the level is not unique to that one shopping center.

if you see some one reversing in the distance, will you let the guy finish his reverse? or chiong in front and insist on right of way?

Of course, the courteous and sensible thing to do would be to wait and let him out first. Kind of senseless to chiong and block him. Similar to trying to get onto bus and MRT before people alight - just blocking them and making the whole process take much longer.

But then.. there are many senseless people around.. so you tend to see these kind of incidents in singapore. [shakehead]

• Praise 1

Of course, the courteous and sensible thing to do would be to wait and let him out first. Kind of senseless to chiong and block him. Similar to trying to get onto bus and MRT before people alight - just blocking them and making the whole process take much longer.

But then.. there are many senseless people around.. so you tend to see these kind of incidents in singapore. [shakehead]

yep. i see them more often here in SG than in M'sia.

always makes me wonder, where the hell is that driver rushing off to.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

This kinda of bugger not many around, so take heart. Don't let it spoil your day. Take it as just an unlucky day for you!

He could be rushing, or in bad mood, or just being a road bully and inconsiderate. Leave it. What comes around, goes around.

Reminds me when you signal to change lane, and this car at least 5-10 cars away speed up and flash and horn at you and stop you from changing lane.

• Praise 1

Just ignore and dun get too bothered, these people are in a different stage of life from where you are, hopefully one day they will grow up and wise up. If not one day I'm sure they will meet their match.

• Praise 1

Last nite at Esso station, drove in, imagine this scenario.

| Pump A | about to be vacated | Pump B | taken + audi Q-ing directly behind a car | Pump C | all taken

So i went behind Pump A to wait, as Pump A fella drove off, Mr Audi reverse from his Pump B waiting spot, and cut swee swee in front of me. what to do. Ppl drive Adui like that one.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 4

| Pump A | about to be vacated | Pump B | taken + audi Q-ing directly behind a car | Pump C | all taken

So i went behind Pump A to wait, as Pump A fella drove off, Mr Audi reverse from his Pump B waiting spot, and cut swee swee in front of me. what to do. Ppl drive Adui like that one.

Drive Audi do big business cannot afford to wait [grin]

Another kind is those wait far far behind and cause the queue to spill over the road so that the next available pump will be his.

The MSCP beside Bt Panjang Plaza?

I remember that one... 2nd floor right? Where there is a overhead walkway connect directly to the bt panjang plaza? Easy to buy stuff from NTUC and push the trolley right into the carpark and load into the car, in that space; and then reverse and turn left to exit.

I don't understand you ....

You in queue directly behind the car and when the vehicle left, why you don't inche forward but let the Audi cutted in ????? [speechless][speechless]

One reason I can think off, you watching video or something on your HP and forget to move forward ... [sly]

Edited by Picnic06

You in queue directly behind the car and when the vehicle left, why you don't inche forward but let the Audi cutted in ????? [speechless][speechless]

One reason I can think off, you watching video or something on your HP and forget to move forward ... [sly]

He busy doing photo shop of t2 watch.

I just [shakehead] whenever I encounter this type of situation. No point argue with them for they will have thousand and one excuses for doing what they just did.

It is like their livelihoods are always very siong, very tough and others livelihoods are always easily, relax and money dropping from the sky.

• Praise 1

This still consider ok. Imagine when you are waiting behind a car at the pump, then suddenly behind comes a motor bike and ride and stop at the pump you are waiting.

This still consider ok. Imagine when you are waiting behind a car at the pump, then suddenly behind comes a motor bike and ride and stop at the pump you are waiting.

When he goes inside to pay, you just unpluck the tube under the fuel tank .... [sly]

I remember that one... 2nd floor right? Where there is a overhead walkway connect directly to the bt panjang plaza? Easy to buy stuff from NTUC and push the trolley right into the carpark and load into the car, in that space; and then reverse and turn left to exit.

oh really? haven't been to Bt Panjang Plaza before.

but like i said, the design of carpark is not unique to the one i went to.

the MSCP i was referring to was in NEX.

When he goes inside to pay, you just unpluck the tube under the fuel tank .... [sly]

got so easy to locate or not? [sweatdrop]

cos vehicle at the pump in front of me was a motorbike, and i was in no rush, so i rather have waited for the bike to move off before i take the slot.

I could have easily cut off the Adui if i wanted, but i was in a good mood yesterday. So i just let him go after giving him the one-finger salute.

Edited by Mockngbrd