NSF Sergeant urine on officer's bed

Jman888

Detention and demotion for NSF Sergeant who celebrated ORD by urinating on officer's bed
Stomp
Monday, Nov 11, 2013
SINGAPORE - The Singapore Army has identified and disciplined the soldier who celebrated his ORD by urinating on his officer's bed, as well as the soldier who filmed the act.
The disciplinary action comes after a Stomp contributor came across the NSF Sergeant's video online, showing him peeing on his officer's bed.
According to an official statement on The Singapore Army's Facebook page, the NSF Sergeant was court martialled with a punishment of detention and demotion.
Here is the statement in full:
"On 7 September, a post titled "NSF Sergeant celebrates his ORD - by urinating on his officer's bed" was uploaded onto the website STOMP. The post showed a screen capture image of a soldier urinating on a bed in a SAF camp.
"The Singapore Army takes a serious view on the conduct and discipline of our soldiers. The soldier who has committed the act, and the soldier who had filmed the act have both been identified and disciplined under military law. The former was court martialled with a punishment of detention and demotion. While the latter was punished for aiding in the offence."
Many comments posted in response to the official statement supported the action taken against the two.
For example, Syed Sabbir Ahmed commented that, "One cannot show disrespect to their officers. This isn't a good act done by those two soldiers," while Lawrence Lim wrote, "Totally unacceptable, no reasons can be sufficient to justify such an act of disrespect. Shame."
Pang Zhiwei added, "Well-deserved punishment. There is no room for such irresponsible and childish acts.
In addition to multiple comments criticising the two soldiers was an interesting one written by John Chan Yi Wen:
"The SAF 8th core value: Do things but don't get caught. These 2 soldiers actually indirectly surrendered themselves.. Well done... "
Paolo Poey had this piece of advice to share: "Remember the 10 rules. Don't do anything that will make you regret 10 secs later, 10 hours later, 10 days later, 10 weeks later, 10 months later, 10 years later."

stupidity got no limit [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Not very "tactical" leh... these 2 fellows. Perhaps they thought that even if caught, can get away with writing reflection, like in schools these days?? Or parents come and complain, will save them? [laugh]

• Praise 1

Could be happily posted on fb lor ... [hur]

I always remind my children, there's no secret in fb or twitter ..... [grin]

Perhaps time has changed and I'm unduly backdated on this but I vividly remembered that SAF only had 6 CoCs and the unofficial seventh one was "Do things but don't get caight".

How come become 8th liao leh?

• Praise 2

Could be happily posted on fb lor ... [hur]

I always remind my children, there's no secret in fb or twitter ..... [grin]

the hero act must show to people mah, if not who would ever know you did it [grin]

Perhaps time has changed and I'm unduly backdated on this but I vividly remembered that SAF only had 6 CoCs and the unofficial seventh one was "Do things but don't get caight".

How come become 8th liao leh?

Do it and leave won't get caught but video it, super stupid .... [grin][grin]

During my time, blanket party on Cpl, mati mati don't admit, whole platoon kana punishment also never let go who done it... [sly]

Remember my bedside partner when to the 4th floor and throw water bombs on Cpl's..

Edited by Picnic06

the hero act must show to people mah, if not who would ever know you did it [grin]

do black ops must keep quiet

want to show off, wait 50 years for declaasification, then can tell cool story to nat geo [grin]

Do it and leave won't get caught but video it, super stupid .... [grin][grin]

During my time, blanket party on Cpl, mati mati don't admit, whole platoon kana punishment also never let go who done it... [sly]

Remember my bedside partner when to the 4th floor and throw water bombs on Cpl's..

Must have been lots of fun ROD-ing together...

I was a regular so I ROD-ed quietly by myself [laugh]

rod by ownself, sure is morale damm low!!! [sad]

Yup... and quietly, he went one corner and eased it out .. [grin]

No wonder I heard someone shouted, "Aye Picnic!! What's that sticky stuff on your face?!!" [lipsrsealed]

Although this apology might have come a bit too late but here goes..."I'm sorry brudder! It was an honourable misfire...let's move on" [sly]

No wonder I heard someone shouted, "Aye Picnic!! What's that sticky stuff on your face?!!" [lipsrsealed]

Although this apology might have come a bit too late but here goes..."I'm sorry brudder! It was an honourable misfire...let's move on" [sly]

I means your tears lar.... [bigcry][bigcry]

Me also regular but ROD time, together with my batch boys. 14 of us, 3 signed on, 1 forgot abt ROD and stayed back to do clearances. The ten of us collect pink IC together at HQ and waved farewell to each other.

MRed together with three of my batch boys.

Never alone leh. Sure got someone same batch as you.

[grin]

I means your tears lar....

Yalor...that was what I meant too..

So what were you thinking??? [sly]

My seven year tears sure thick and sticky what?!! [grin]

Me also regular but ROD time, together with my batch boys. 14 of us, 3 signed on, 1 forgot abt ROD and stayed back to do clearances. The ten of us collect pink IC together at HQ and waved farewell to each other.

MRed together with three of my batch boys.

Never alone leh. Sure got someone same batch as you.

Hahaha...you are right! I had 3 other regulars from my batch that supposedly ROD-ed with me BUT...

I was the DO for the last time on the eve of my ROD (doing a favour for my friend) and I went around telling ppl that it was my last duty.

Didn't know that this is a taboo (pungtung) because when I was sleeping in the ops room at 3am and heard a loud bang! Then the BOS came and told me, "Sir! one of the guards misfired during arm clearance after I turned them out!" [:|]

Then the very next morning I was involved in the BOI so end up I ROD-ed alone [flowerface]

Hahaha...you are right! I had 3 other regulars from my batch that supposedly ROD-ed with me BUT...

I was the DO for the last time on the eve of my ROD (doing a favour for my friend) and I went around telling ppl that it was my last duty.

Didn't know that this is a taboo (pungtung) because when I was sleeping in the ops room at 3am and heard a loud bang! Then the BOS came and told me, "Sir! one of the guards misfired during arm clearance after I turned them out!" [:|]

Then the very next morning I was involved in the BOI so end up I ROD-ed alone [flowerface]

OIC.

↡ Advertisement