Any workshop to recommend for installation for GPS tracker?

Glyuen

Hi,

There are a few companies providing tracking devices but are all very expensive. I went online and ordered a GPS/GSM tracking, only to realise that the installation appears to be more difficult than what I had imagined it to be.

Can anyone recommend a ws with reasonable charges that has experience with installation of such devices. My car currently have EasyCar 2-way alarm installed.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/www-yahoo-comcovert-alert-and-voice-surveillance-bracelet-gps-gprs-tracker-TK103A-2-with-SD-Card/1457370507.html

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I would highly recommend the Goome tracker. It is very easy to use, as a matter of fact it plugs right in to the vehicles diagnostic port and it can be hidden under the dash further with an OBDII splitter cable! The software takes user right to the vehicles exact location when I log in and I can see where the vehicle has been by clicking on a calendar. Now it just $3 per person. http://www.ebay.com/itm/162340224650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Installation is never easy unless you're an expert in these areas. That's why most companies charge $80-$120 for purely installation. 

However, it provides you the sense of assurance of having the GPS tracker installed correctly. I recommend having this company to handle your gps tracker as they are growing rapidly in Singapore with many positive testimonials. 

Edited by jellyjello

There is no comparison to find a company to install for you. You can buy a car GPS tracker and install it yourself, which is easy. The current tracker can be easily installed without the need for additional assistance, especially with a magnetic tracker, you just need to stick it in a hidden position.

Edited by MarMartin
↡ Advertisement