China special force training

Vega

Turbocharged

not sure if this type of training is just for the camera but they really got guts (esp the last 10 mins of the video). [hur]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

my video better

Pls up my points thank yew

this one in case u wan buttyguard

these are the crack team...better than US seal team six...i luv them all

these are the crack team...better than US seal team six...i luv them all

Dun think they are for military la.. more like pte security contractors... dun think they can make it for real combat... not to belittle the Chinese, but the real SF ones are those with real practical experience, and these are from the Western and Russian SF... Chinese media tend to show exaggerated scenes for local "feel good" consumption, same for the other authoritarian states...

Precisely my thought when first seeing your video... scarily like androids... all look the same, and cup size also quite the same! [laugh]

This is how China select and training their SF for the international SF competition.

China SF are very small build in comparison to the western counterparts. definitely a disadvantage in the power to weight ratio department.

Built and size not so important when you have a gun... [laugh]

Look at how the afghans, small and under-nourished, are no less capable than western SF.

Maybe this women are specially selected and trained for spying mission. They will be send to every countries to niaw naiw the men for informations.... [sly]

Thats why they are pretty, nice shape and good ( . )( . ) ..... [sunny]

The saying had been going on for thousand of years, "Man Can Never Escape From Woman" and how Kings were brought down by [gorgeous] .... [grin]

↡ Advertisement