Solar film JB

Fu11thr0tt1e

Bro, you can try WE one auto at Taman Century Garden, 80250 Johor Bahru. 6 window total 350RM. But i suggest you not to go there. i went there once for servicing and they try to do hard sell. I fully recommend you to Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd at 155 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #01-00 Shun Li Industrial Park S(416012). I did my car just 1 month ago. But after some blur vision , called up them and they replace a new one for me. service not bad. As for We one auto, i don't think they can replace a new one for you. just my 2cent. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Bro, you can try WE one auto at Taman Century Garden, 80250 Johor Bahru. 6 window total 350RM. But i suggest you not to go there. i went there once for servicing and they try to do hard sell. I fully recommend you to Eclipse Auto Pte Ltd at 155 Kaki Bukit Avenue 1 #01-00 Shun Li Industrial Park S(416012). I did my car just 1 month ago. But after some blur vision , called up them and they replace a new one for me. service not bad. As for We one auto, i don't think they can replace a new one for you. just my 2cent. Thanks!

THks for sharing.

• Praise 3

Dont do will fail inspection, even 100% transparent type also fail , KNN !

But LTA approved certain percentage to be pass right? What happen?

But LTA approved certain percentage to be pass right? What happen?

Thats what I think too. Install on the whole car , abit kasu so asked them to put 35% for back and transparent on front and windscreen. After one yr go inspection at Boon Lay , asked to remove the windscreen film , faild test wat to do ?

I guess those film cut down heat and uv. Our lousy LTA using some kind of old meter to meature darkness will give false reading lah.

Edited by Jasonjst

Thats what I think too. Install on the whole car , abit kasu so asked them to put 35% for back and transparent on front and windscreen. After one yr go inspection at Boon Lay , asked to remove the windscreen film , faild test wat to do ?

I guess those film cut down heat and uv. Our lousy LTA using some kind of old meter to meature darkness will give false reading lah.Like

I asked the work shop that i want approved tint by LTA. If not approved at the inspection centre, i will head down to the workshop, Next time don't go Boon lay inspection. Maybe their equipment is already old. LOL

I asked the work shop that i want approved tint by LTA. If not approved at the inspection centre, i will head down to the workshop, Next time don't go Boon lay inspection. Maybe their equipment is already old. LOL

That is why i tell you cannot do in JB. Pay more in SG ,if fail inspection can complaint LTA lor. Mine do inJB,LL lor. JB workshop also say can approve , since is transparent type should be no issue. Now LL got to waste $$. Yes some people tell me Bona Vista not so Meow. Edited by Jasonjst

No issue for me. I change whole car window film every 2 yrs.

Wat for , unecessary wastage isnt it ? Those film can usually last out the whole life span of the car lor.

Wat for , unecessary wastage isnt it ? Those film can usually last out the whole life span of the car lor.

I always opt for the cheapest film. Cheap film will fade with time. So i change all the window film over time.

• Praise 1

I always opt for the cheapest film. Cheap film will fade with time. So i change all the window film over time.

The whole idea of these film is to cut the the extreme heat in Singapore and Malaysia . If you install those lousy cheap film ,they only give you the black out look cant really cut down the heat (IR) and UV lor .

Quite costly if you install high grade type that can reduct heat wave by up to 80 - 90 % . Can feel a very big different one if you install good quality one .

Edited by Jasonjst

I did my full window tinting at LT AUTOMART TRADING 185, Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century, 80250 Johor Bahru.

Service wise is quite good and price reasonable for full car tinting. Roughly 250RM for whole car. Went back to replace film as it wasn't pasted nicely and they replaced 2 full front window for me.

Quality wise I would not recommend as their products and workmanship ain't great. I think doing solar film at SG is still the best choice. [grin]

• Praise 1

I guess those film cut down heat and uv. Our lousy LTA using some kind of old meter to meature darkness will give false reading lah.

Dunno leh. My Optra the back windows quite dark n a few times I go Inspection ty tested the tint but always passed.

Maybe yrs just too dark?

Neutral Newbie

Installer in JB do not have the light tramission device that LTA have to check on our car, all just agar agar can pass, price wise sure better than Singapore but have to take the risk been stop by Lta.

• Praise 1

My car sales agent quoted me about 1.3k plus for staff price for 3M. Small sedan. Vkool also abt similar. Is these expensive or I can get cheaper outside?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1