2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

this is so true

last 2 months ago, my relatives come sg and i allow him to drive my car. luckily my car got 3 memory seat, very good use. memory 1 for me, memory 2 for sleeping position, memory 3 for him

U read my lastest post, like to listen to your opinion esp on areas that you think I shd ask for more from C&C

some like rear polishing service, some like self service.

i prefer the latter to the former. Anyway, C&C can do both :D

U read my lastest post, like to listen to your opinion esp on areas that you think I shd ask for more from C&C

↡ Advertisement

just saw the 22-Aug-14 C&C pricelist, no increase although COE generally went up about 4k

means wat? buffered in too much profit previously?

it was 244 888 now 249 888

based on recent COE up, they have planned to up on E class

Ikr ur bro will end up with E simple E is another level of class. Though C is nice looking but i would rather sit and drive in a better car.

Actually the SE not bad give so much, last time my SE only gimme 2k service credit

Maybe u can try for another one yr extended warranty, voucher to buy merc souvenirs/merchandise, free grooming package like nanosealant and abit ridiculous ask for sport rim if u go for elegance model.

wonder why new merc deserves 40 pages of drooling over something some one can't afford or ill afford,

get a life !

I came in here to read more than 40 pages to envy.. so I can work harder :D

• Praise 1

wonder why new merc deserves 40 pages of drooling over something some one can't afford or ill afford,

get a life !

this new merc thought the B&B car for singaporean?

If Clever and Rich, one won't be look'g @Merc, highly likely a Maserati or Bentley or get a pte jet liao !

that one ultra rich

Dun you realise most of the people coming in to talk about this make is going to buy it or seriously considering to buy it? If most can't afford or ill afford, it wouldn't have generated so much discussion already. Not too sure what is your point in asking interested forumers to get a life on something which they are seriously considering.

he assume this is hwz or sbf, he forgot this is mcf.

Many ppl hated merc cars, until one sat on it or driven one, I had driven two models merc cars & loving it, if one can afford go and get it, plain and simple,

Nothing to shout about as it brand new with warranty/ over-trades, freebies etc, Come on, my point is simple, if you like a merc, you wouldn't go touch another conti car, be it used or P.I. bottom line : life is full of action, live to d fullest, seems to me most MCF guys are little long-winded and giving full reports, well and good, its a ticket to stardom or endless pursuit of metal heaps.

2nd, All SE are reading in too, so it merely my sixth sense notion tt thy are accessing our mindset and making fun of MCF fickled-mindedness .

Be Brave, want to buy, juz go and pick it up when merc is ready for collection.

tt what i do. :)

Ask for $15k over trade ($20k if your skin is thick enough). The rest are peanuts which they can throw in.

Nothing to lose. Either they deal or dont deal. If one SE dont deal, move on to the next one. They have at least 30 - 40 SE (maybe more) for you to go to. Some SE are highly desperate for sale to hit their quota. You might get lucky.

Its a big ticket item, dont be embarassed to negotiate. At worse they turn you down.

They have at least $30-40k buffer on profit margin. Be bold to ask.

Go in with your head, not your heart. And you will be rational when making decision.

Ps. be sure to check with other source on your car's resale value. Republic always quote the lowest. Insist on the resale value you get from other source, or ask them to increase overtrade to match.

Edited by Miles
  • Praise 1

Many ppl hated merc cars, until one sat on it or driven one, I had driven two models merc cars & loving it, if one can afford go and get it, plain and simple,

Nothing to shout about as it brand new with warranty/ over-trades, freebies etc, Come on, my point is simple, if you like a merc, you wouldn't go touch another conti car, be it used or P.I. bottom line : life is full of action, live to d fullest, seems to me most MCF guys are little long-winded and giving full reports, well and good, its a ticket to stardom or endless pursuit of metal heaps.

2nd, All SE are reading in too, so it merely my sixth sense notion tt thy are accessing our mindset and making fun of MCF fickled-mindedness .

Be Brave, want to buy, juz go and pick it up when merc is ready for collection.

tt what i do. :)

I don't hate Merc. I juz don't like B&B Merc despite sat or driven 1.

• Praise 1

take bus and mrt best

No lah, i cant afford to even step into Eurokars front gate, how to go to the showroom.

The car i borrowed from my friend this morning so that i can take a picture after going to LTA to renew COE

Had to borrow money from ah long to renew COE.
Now, eating bread and drinking tap water for lunch.

*sob*

Ask for $15k over trade ($20k if your skin is thick enough). The rest are peanuts which they can throw in.

Nothing to lose. Either they deal or dont deal. If one SE dont deal, move on to the next one. They have at least 30 - 40 SE (maybe more) for you to go to. Some SE are highly desperate for sale to hit their quota. You might get lucky.

Its a big ticket item, dont be embarassed to negotiate. At worse they turn you down.

They have at least $30-40k buffer on profit margin. Be bold to ask.

Go in with your head, not your heart. And you will be rational when making decision.

Ps. be sure to check with other source on your car's resale value. Republic always quote the lowest. Insist on the resale value you get from other source, or ask them to increase overtrade to match.

Wow 万岁万岁万万岁 !!

I think I asked the right people.

My bro is often overseas and he don't care much about MCF (he is the one paying)

When I told him to read, he was the one who suggested, Ask Thaiyotakamli and Miles.

These 2 seem to know the stuffs well.

I guess I asked the right people.

Thaiyo shared his experience abt the E and you told me the market language about bargaining.

Based on the SE, they have ex stock (1) Navy Blue exterior black interior OR (2) Silver Exterior black interior. If I pick ex-stock, my car is ready in Sept/Oct. COE rebate at 57k

I am inclined to Navy Blue Outside Black Inside ,,, any concerns ?

Keep your posted lah :P)

Edited by Innocuous

Anyone know of any good 2nd hand car dealers to quote my B200 Chrome

1.5 years old (last March 2013)

18k+ mileage

Still under C&C warranty

want best price sell yourself. want fast deal sell to dealer.

want best price sell yourself. want fast deal sell to dealer.

I thought my message was clear , any dealers contact.

Unless my question was which is the better to get rid of my car , then your answer is applicable

Edited by Innocuous
↡ Advertisement