2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Neutral Newbie

Anyone experience windscreen and all windows foggy from inside the car? Always happen on rainy days and after parking the car for around 20 mins, experience since first day of ownerships.

Anyone experience windscreen and all windows foggy from inside the car? Always happen on rainy days and after parking the car for around 20 mins, experience since first day of ownerships.

Same here since day1. The whole of the inside surfaces, especially the piano black central console becomes moist and windows / winscreen fog up. Never happened to my old cars.

Hi All have driven my C for about 2 months now, prior tocollect manage to get the nano done on it, however I realize that the nano does not really offer really good beading of water and the water still stays on the car. Am thinking of going to get one of hose ceramic PPS, any recommendations.

Hi All have driven my C for about 2 months now, prior tocollect manage to get the nano done on it, however I realize that the nano does not really offer really good beading of water and the water still stays on the car. Am thinking of going to get one of hose ceramic PPS, any recommendations.

I went for a cheaper option, Black Nano. It's been 6 months, water still beads, bird shit comes off easily. Not bad.

I've also since signed up with Groomwerks, for a package of 4 sessions. They use DuPont products which should be good. Will be doing in Dec.

• Praise 1

check out cosmics quartz glass coating [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

After driving my w205 for a month, I'm getting occasional noise from the steering wheel.  I've recorded it but don't know how to post it on this forum, so I did a youtube search and it seems like someone else has the same issue.  Anyone else with this issue?

After driving my w205 for a month, I'm getting occasional noise from the steering wheel.  I've recorded it but don't know how to post it on this forum, so I did a youtube search and it seems like someone else has the same issue.  Anyone else with this issue?

din notice but will pay attention on it...my previous BMW has it and it took PML many months to rectified..

Anyone tried eadetailer before for paint protection? Any personal experiences to share? Their fb reviews look quite solid, with over 200 reviews and majority 5/5.

Ah. Yours is a GLC..maybe GLC and C different locations. Yes. Not really a sub but 6 inch.More of a woofer. So my car as far as I know has 5 original speakers - Four 4 inch in each door and the 6 inch woofer in the passenger's footwell. No tweeters definitely. Did not open up the driver's footwell to inspect though...maybe there's one hiding there like yours. Wonder if your GLC has one on the passenger's side then?

Yes. There is an exposed small speaker exactly like yours in the W205 driver's footwell. There's no sound coming from it. Some overseas forum say it' could be an inbuilt telephone speaker of sorts...

Any c180 9g buyers collected or collecting your cars these 2 weeks?

Yup, collected my C180 Coupe on 31 May.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

wow.. thats really long!

I just ordered the coupe last week - waiting time is 2 - 3 months and this is with 0 options cause i thought it might be cheaper to retrofit.

Did you get any options?

wow.. thats really long!

I just ordered the coupe last week - waiting time is 2 - 3 months and this is with 0 options cause i thought it might be cheaper to retrofit.

Did you get any options?

Wow, nice, congrats. What colour did you get? I had no additional options beyond what C&C had. But there is an advantage in the long wait - my coupe is 9G and not 7G (even though when I booked, it was supposed to be 7G. And no, I did not have to top up.  [bounce2]

Neutral Newbie

hows the 9g gearbox? 

i got the selenite grey. was almost going to pick the midnight blue but decided against it at the last minute cause my interior is black and i was a little worried it might just be too hot. what bout you?

↡ Advertisement