2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

My 9G so far so good. But still running in the car. SE told me to keep it in Comfort mode until at least 1000km. No hunting for gears that I can discern.

Mine is Brilliant Blue. Was thinking of black or midnight blue, the as I came back from the test drive, saw a C43 in Brilliant Blue and it looked good. My interior is black, but so far no heat issues. 

↡ Advertisement

C&C fixed mine today...1 door rubber seal issue but they changed all four...a known issue they admitted so advise all bros to check n if need just send back to get it fixed....

Have the same issue. Will let them know during my first servicing.
  • Praise 1

Same here since day1. The whole of the inside surfaces, especially the piano black central console becomes moist and windows / winscreen fog up. Never happened to my old cars.

Same issue, also the interior becomes very stuffy. Seems like the heat from the engine or tranny coming into the car cabin.

Not a big deal but damn irritating having black your ac to clear the fog.

Options are not cheaper to retrofit. Confirmed and chopped.

After market shops that do retrofitting of MB options (whether OEM or original MB) will want your arm and leg in exchange.

wow.. thats really long!

I just ordered the coupe last week - waiting time is 2 - 3 months and this is with 0 options cause i thought it might be cheaper to retrofit.

Did you get any options?

My car's rpm will drop like all other cars' when I brake and slow down at traffic lights. However, just before the car stops( with the rpm at about 1.3 to 1.5k ), the rpm suddenly surges to about 2k and then drops down to idling rpm quickly. Is this normal for the car? Anyone experience this as well?

• Praise 1

My car's rpm will drop like all other cars' when I brake and slow down at traffic lights. However, just before the car stops( with the rpm at about 1.3 to 1.5k ), the rpm suddenly surges to about 2k and then drops down to idling rpm quickly. Is this normal for the car? Anyone experience this as well?

car downshifted. normal

Anyone tried eadetailer before for paint protection? Any personal experiences to share? Their fb reviews look quite solid, with over 200 reviews and majority 5/5.

think they are just normal detailer, nothing special about the product they use or the service they provide.

do some comparison based on their pricing before committing.

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, just collected my car few days backs.

few things i observe,

1) the nano coat doesn't seem to work very well

2) the wiper can sound quite loud at when its drizzling

3) GOT A STONE CHIP ON THE BONNET JUST AFTER FEW DAYS >.<

post-185353-0-60564900-1498209413_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Twincharged

in S or C mode.

u got a cool Baby  [thumbsup]  Nice

Not happy with nano coating, drive back to get it fixed again

Wiper sound relative, check if it is a fitting mechanical problem 

stone chip, kenna 3 chips, some years ago within 1 week of collection of new car too 

take it as sign of good luck, need to look on bright side

Congrats on your new Babe  [:)]

post-185353-0-60564900-1498209413_thumb.

hi guys, just collected my car few days backs.

few things i observe,

1) the nano coat doesn't seem to work very well

2) the wiper can sound quite loud at when its drizzling

3) GOT A STONE CHIP ON THE BONNET JUST AFTER FEW DAYS >.<

• Praise 6

in S or C mode.

At C, Eco, S modes. Have not tried S+ though. Happens not all but most of the time. I observed carefully and the surge in rpm does not necessarily comes with a downshift. Does not really affect the driving but can feel the car like wanting to accelerate a little when the rpm rises just as the car is about to stop so feel abit odd. Wondering if it's the torque convertor lock up clutch disengaging.

Hi All

I have a question on the chrome trim on the car side foot step, i have at the corner dark stains, they look like grease etc which due it drain through the ledge of the door, it created the stain over there. Any advice how to best remove it? Thanks! 

• Praise 1

Twincharged

At C, Eco, S modes. Have not tried S+ though. Happens not all but most of the time. I observed carefully and the surge in rpm does not necessarily comes with a downshift. Does not really affect the driving but can feel the car like wanting to accelerate a little when the rpm rises just as the car is about to stop so feel abit odd. Wondering if it's the torque convertor lock up clutch disengaging.

Probably down shifting. It's it's torque converter it will be a more pronounced jerk.

Hi All

I have a question on the chrome trim on the car side foot step, i have at the corner dark stains, they look like grease etc which due it drain through the ledge of the door, it created the stain over there. Any advice how to best remove it? Thanks!

Some polish should get it off easily.

Wash the area first then apply your favorite polish and it should come off easy. Remember to apply wax after.

• Praise 1

Any idea can we opt out of the nano package before the car collection?

Anyone tried changing to another rim (apart from the amg ones) with C&C? How much does it cost?

• Praise 1

Any idea can we opt out of the nano package before the car collection?

Anyone tried changing to another rim (apart from the amg ones) with C&C? How much does it cost?

Should be able to opt out before collection.

Rims from C&C likely more ex.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Options are not cheaper to retrofit. Confirmed and chopped.

After market shops that do retrofitting of MB options (whether OEM or original MB) will want your arm and leg in exchange.

yeah i just realised! called elebest to quote then i called the SA to add options right after that! maybe i shd have researched a bit more heh..

anyways, how do you guys keep your chrome interior fingerprint and scratch free? are there any good products on the market for this?

Edited by asdfghjk

yeah i just realised! called elebest to quote then i called the SA to add options right after that! maybe i shd have researched a bit more heh..

anyways, how do you guys keep your chrome interior fingerprint and scratch free? are there any good products on the market for this?

Simple. Don't touch the chrome parts.

Rgds

Asdcghrdch

Neutral Newbie

Simple. Don't touch the chrome parts.

Rgds

Asdcghrdch

good answer. come i clap for you.

↡ Advertisement