2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Aiyo... just ordered the C180, coming in December.

Don't worry the car is the same - 9 speed auto. The other features will be toppings on the cake. And they will cost you..

Enjoy your ride!

Ask them to let you collect in Jan for a 2019 car :)

• Praise 1

Got new engines as well. Fl for a successful model is usually quite subtle like the current lexus es and s class.

ES facelift was significant. Maciam some IT geek went for plastic surgery n came out looking like a Korean soap opera star

I like that the dashboard can be electronic and the trackpad looks way more seamless in the design than what the current C has. What I don't like is the steering wheel. I think it has too many buttons on it and looks too cluttered.

Just collected my ride last week. Great to see the car hit 9G once ard 100km/h.

Need to check the following with fellow owners:

- What Treble, Bass and Mid numbers do you all set for radio and media files? I just cannot set a suitable combination. Anyone can share their settings as reference?

- Do you all feel the heat in the cabin after parking & returning to your car in a sheltered parking?

- Do you all turn off the aircon before switching off the engine?

Just collected my ride last week. Great to see the car hit 9G once ard 100km/h.

Need to check the following with fellow owners:

- What Treble, Bass and Mid numbers do you all set for radio and media files? I just cannot set a suitable combination. Anyone can share their settings as reference?

- Do you all feel the heat in the cabin after parking & returning to your car in a sheltered parking?

- Do you all turn off the aircon before switching off the engine?

Yes, even after parking in a sheltered lot, it does feel warm.

Yes, I turn off the air con every time before I switch off the engine to prevent load when I turn the engine on again.

Can't help with equalizer settings as I don't really care much about music so I just adjust until it sounds ok to me.

You sure the Car in 9th Gear @ 100Km/h.?,Many E200 Owners complained only can hit 8th Gear...

Yes, I have hit 9th gear at around 100 km/h. 

You sure the Car in 9th Gear @ 100Km/h.?,Many E200 Owners complained only can hit 8th Gear...

LOL. First world problems... Like that also can complain.
↡ Advertisement