2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Carmour

Sad to hear that. Cnc likely charge $600 per panel to respray.

Outside workshop likely $200 per panel.

Hi All

Need help here. Today, while i was getting out from the underground car park at the shopping centre, i kept too close to the right and i accidentally scratched the door and the rear side panel of my C180 (W205). My car colour is the Designo Red, anyone with experience able to estimate the repair costs at C&C? and the estimated down time? I was trying to get an appointment on the appt and the earliest date available was two weeks later.

Next, separately, i notice that the car bonnet, part in the centre portion which can only be seen from the interior of the car there was a small portion that looked there was no paint. I think this is a manufacturing problem, anyone else has this problem.

Anyway all in all car is only 4 months old, very very gek sim. Please do advice.

Thanks all

Regards

Sad to hear that. Cnc likely charge $600 per panel to respray.

Outside workshop likely $200 per panel.

Edited by Darksaint
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi. Can chk w fellow owners... what handphone mounts you all use on w205? I used to hv this simple magnetic mount on the air con vent of my old car. But it cant seem to fit on the w205 air vents due to the knob in the middle.

Anyone managed to mount the suction cup holder onto the leather dash?

Or is glass mount the only option?

Hi. Can chk w fellow owners... what handphone mounts you all use on w205? I used to hv this simple magnetic mount on the air con vent of my old car. But it cant seem to fit on the w205 air vents due to the knob in the middle.

Anyone managed to mount the suction cup holder onto the leather dash?

Or is glass mount the only option?

I'm using a Kenu phone holder, fits nicely and can hold phones with big screens too

https://imgur.com/a/h8m5m

Where u place this? In the disc slot?

I'm using a Kenu phone holder, fits nicely and can hold phones with big screens too

https://imgur.com/a/h8m5m

I have something similar too. However when i tried it on right most vent, the blades droop down with the phone weight. And when i remove my phone, the magnetic force is strong enough to remove the whole holder from the vent blade.

You hv these issues?

Where u place this? In the disc slot?

I have something similar too. However when i tried it on right most vent, the blades droop down with the phone weight. And when i remove my phone, the magnetic force is strong enough to remove the whole holder from the vent blade.

You hv these issues?

No issues of drooping, try placing it so that it is touching the knob similar to the previous posted picture. This doesn't use magnets, just grabs on to the sides of your phone.

No issues of drooping, try placing it so that it is touching the knob similar to the previous posted picture. This doesn't use magnets, just grabs on to the sides of your phone.

Looks good. Hahaha. Lots of fake ones in Qoo10 though. 

Thanks for sharing guys.

My honest analysis, because I also was in your mental state before.

Morning time, most drivers are still sleepy, they drive more slowly and accelerate more gently.

After work, most drivers are rushing to pick up kids and meet ATB GF, they drive more aggressively and stamp on accelerator heavier.

This is the most likely reason of your apparent feeling lack of power in the evening time. Aka more cars matching your aggressive pedal to the metal style in the evening time, thus more difficult to overtake, etc.

I know because I am also pedal to the metal at all times, I have observed this phenomena and proven it myself.

In the morning I can easily cut thru slower cars.

But int he afternoon and evening road condition.... Sometimes even a Hiace can out accelerate me at traffic light turns green sprint.

I duno why pple keep sayin its the drivin style

My last car was >240bhp , this is a 1.6T on 155bhp

I subconciously realised recently i m red Zoning very offen maybe because i m too used to my prev car

Yet the car still feel powerless in evenings

Mornin i still can accept, as mention sometimes i can wheelspin

I feel its more due to heat dissipation design shortfall

I realised w205 intercooler is flat down in the engine bay

Am I the first one here? C350e plug in hybrid. I bought it all the way from UK.

Electrical Plug at the rear bumper? What if kena rear-end ah?

What is amazing is the availability of the quick charger stations rather than the vehicle itself...LOL

There are only 3 type II charging stations in SG, I believe.

↡ Advertisement