TP on westcoast highway

Nightkids

all bra-lers and sit-ters, pls be careful when lai-bing on wet-coat highway, bcos i saw tp camera-ing cars on both side..... i tink they going to suck our blood bcos Mr Cheng Hu is many thousands poorer after they gib money to haiyan victims.....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

all bra-lers and sit-ters, pls be careful when lai-bing on wet-coat highway, bcos i saw tp camera-ing cars on both side..... i tink they going to suck our blood bcos Mr Cheng Hu is many thousands poorer after they gib money to haiyan victims.....

Thank you for the heads up. Will doraff suloh sulon....

at firt i see tp when i on the highway to ecp, tout jit bai truckers ho say liao.....hahahaha..... then ma na zai when i heading back to jln buroh, saw a red jazz kena :(

sometimes i love it when TP do their job....

last sunday night on AYE to airport I had to make way for a vehicle coming up fast behind. I moved to the left from the centre lane, and the vehicle behind turned out to be a white mini lorry which zoomed past me..... I was at 90kmh already

i then went back to centre lane, and the fella was already on Lane 1, zig zagging between right and centre lane AYE.

I wanted to catch up with him to look at his plate, went to 100kmh on right lane, but he was many cars ahead already.

Thought it was going to NUH or something for emergency case, but could see it sped ahead and disappeared after Rochor exit....

That truck must've been going at 110kmh at stretches..... unfortunately not a single TP was encountered...

Bloody lorry drivers today.....

• Praise 2

Sometimes they also hiding with a camera on the top flyover near Vivo city just before exit to pasir panjang.

hiding at the bend at the chervons. almost kena there as usually people driving about 90-100 there....lucky was feeling sleepy so drive slowly,

sometimes i love it when TP do their job....

last sunday night on AYE to airport I had to make way for a vehicle coming up fast behind. I moved to the left from the centre lane, and the vehicle behind turned out to be a white mini lorry which zoomed past me..... I was at 90kmh already

i then went back to centre lane, and the fella was already on Lane 1, zig zagging between right and centre lane AYE.

I wanted to catch up with him to look at his plate, went to 100kmh on right lane, but he was many cars ahead already.

Thought it was going to NUH or something for emergency case, but could see it sped ahead and disappeared after Rochor exit....

That truck must've been going at 110kmh at stretches..... unfortunately not a single TP was encountered...

Bloody lorry drivers today.....

why you give way and let it pass in the first place? i would hog the lane at 80km/h [rolleyes]

I saw a white Toyota altis police car catch lorry at PIE. It's an unmarked car with those removable blue siren

These are express way TP plain clothes, they only shows their TP warrant card to book offenders.

Drive smart and alert to see them on lane 2 in 90/kmh.

why you give way and let it pass in the first place? i would hog the lane at 80km/h [rolleyes]

i couldn't tell it was a lorry from rear view mirror.... night time, and it came from behind suddenly....

are u refering to the part near the wholesale centre or the highway link to ECP?

at firt i see tp when i on the highway to ecp, tout jit bai truckers ho say liao.....hahahaha..... then ma na zai when i heading back to jln buroh, saw a red jazz kena :(

i also happy mata finally liak the truckers!! they should have done it long ago!!

jazz kena si bo bian eh.... how can mata liak truckers and give chans to private cars, right?

by the way, you use keppel viaduct all the way to west coast highway? do they catch speeding on the viaduct nowadays? i saw many cars going fast on this viaduct