RIMS! RIMS! Alfa Romeo RIMS!

Toeyritztt

sorry forgot to mention. looking for 17x7.5 offset 35-38

5x100 should be fine too if using wobble bolts right?

thanks!!

hey guys,

been driving my 147 2.0 SS ('07) for 3yrs+ now and looking to give my bella a facelift.

anyone else dekitting? looking for a set of rims (17" 5x98)

hit me up for any misc parts or accessories you got for sale or give away ^_^

nigel

whatsapp: 96630684

↡ Advertisement

Dekiting my alfa 147 - on sale lta approve novitec exhaust, novitec strut bar and 18 inch new rims and tyres only 2 months usage.. Keen msg or call me for pics and pricing 😄 no is 81778140

just bought a used set of GTA rims and sent them off for sand blasting and respray. can't decide whether to use them or the Asso Partire i'm already on. 11kg and awesome looks versus 7kg jap look. any opinions?

might sell one of the sets too. decisions decisions...

just bought a used set of GTA rims and sent them off for sand blasting and respray. can't decide whether to use them or the Asso Partire i'm already on. 11kg and awesome looks versus 7kg jap look. any opinions?

KEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!

I have people PM me the GTA rims is nice.

Neutral Newbie

Hi can I check what is usually the problem when my 147 come out with the "selespeed system failure" warning light.

Anybody encounter this before? How to solve it.

I was driving and braking at a traffic junction when this warning light lights up. It only happen when I tries to brake from a high speed.

Warning will goes off when I restart the engine again.

Hi can I check what is usually the problem when my 147 come out with the "selespeed system failure" warning light.

Anybody encounter this before? How to solve it.

I was driving and braking at a traffic junction when this warning light lights up. It only happen when I tries to brake from a high speed.

Warning will goes off when I restart the engine again.

Hi Condor82, I had my fair share of Selespeed troubleshooting hence shall contribute to your query.

Firstly, check on the Selespeed oil level on the right side of the bonnet just above the batt, if it's below the MIN level, top up if necessary. Note to check before starting the car and opening from ONLY the passenger door to access the bonnet lever under the driver dashboard.

Secondly, if oil level is fine then hear if there is whining sound when you open the driver side door and when turning the key to MAR. If there is constant whining for more than 10 secs or no sound then oil pressure maybe low or hydraulic pump got prob in which u'll need to bring to an Alfa pro wkshop for further diagnosis with examiner.

Thirdly if everything else above does not apply then it could be Actuator, Accumulator, or wiring harness issue which causes intermittent 'Selespeed system failure'.

My take is there is definitely problem with the Selespeed system and it definitely need a check by an Alfa pro. If it's the third scenario then repair maybe from hundreds(recon) to thousand(new) so be prepared.

Anyway I think you shld move your query to Alfa 147 or 159 discussion as it's not relevant to this thread.

Gd luck and hope it's only a small rectification and you can enjoy ur bella soon!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

May be off topic but was wondering if anyone know how we can bring in rims to SIN via sea shipment on our own?

Checked out some from ebay but not too sure about the shipping part.

Appreciate your advice!

May be off topic but was wondering if anyone know how we can bring in rims to SIN via sea shipment on our own?

Checked out some from ebay but not too sure about the shipping part.

Appreciate your advice!

yes

been done before many times

just be careful as may attract GST if value hits the limit ba

Neutral Newbie

yes

been done before many times

just be careful as may attract GST if value hits the limit ba

Thanks and appreciate to know more about the logistics and costs for shipping 4 x rims from Germany.

Can u please PM me the details/ contacts?

Many thanks!

Thanks and appreciate to know more about the logistics and costs for shipping 4 x rims from Germany.

Can u please PM me the details/ contacts?

Many thanks!

Normally I don't offer my services online but for your costing, pick up + delivery @ S$ 500 + S$ 4.00 per kg.

CIF value of rims has to pay 7% GST.

My services probably good for Group Buy and not indiviual.

↡ Advertisement