Workers' Party's AHPETC sees red in latest Town Council repo

Tianake

I have retired . Anyway , at just past noon today , on the way to il 's place , while i turning off engine , heard wife toking to someone . I thought , sian , l must also wayang along when i meet wife 's friend. When i step out n saw the person , my mood changed. It was sl. We shook her hand. As she was walking off , i requested for a photo. She obliged. My family had 2 photo shots with her. One of my best cny day over the last 10 years. For myself , it was an honour. Subsequently as we parted , i gestured that her team should fight on. She thanked me and continued her way meeting other residents. Great cny day 1. More goat year ahead.

I met Sylvia Lim twice and she and her team organises playground parties around our estate during the major festivals without fail ever since they took over. She graced the occasion and it was free for residents. During CNY last year she went around Serangoon North to give oranges as well. I have stayed in 3 constituencies lightning run and have never met my MP unti I shifted to aljunied.

Kudos to her team and I believe sinkies will be discerning enough to give them a fighting chance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

It seems that this warped thinking is perpetrated in every echelon of the party:

"PAP won't push for facilities in Punggol East. (There is a) limit to what it can do for residents as its candidate was not elected"

-- Teo Ser Luck

• Praise 3

It seems that this warped thinking is perpetrated in every echelon of the party:

"PAP won't push for facilities in Punggol East. (There is a) limit to what it can do for residents as its candidate was not elected"

-- Teo Ser Luck

Then can pay less tax?

• Praise 2

-- Teo Ser Luck

His remarks is a perfectly politically correct.

But Sporeans generally have more up the Manslow hierarchy of needs from Safety to Esteem.

His party is still stuck in the 60s~70s time zone.

• Praise 3

His remarks is a perfectly politically correct.

But Sporeans generally have more up the Manslow hierarchy of needs from Safety to Esteem.

His party is still stuck in the 60s~70s time zone.

It goes to show how small and low in the way they play the political game.

• Praise 4

I met Sylvia Lim twice and she and her team organises playground parties around our estate during the major festivals without fail ever since they took over. She graced the occasion and it was free for residents. During CNY last year she went around Serangoon North to give oranges as well. I have stayed in 3 constituencies lightning run and have never met my MP unti I shifted to aljunied.

Kudos to her team and I believe sinkies will be discerning enough to give them a fighting chance.

In my area, when they do these, I always hope my $ is not part of it.

I would think my $ would should be put to good use.

• Praise 2

That one already found a scapegoat, minister saved..

Yah, but according to KBW the head of party must step down wor! Minister/MP must be answerable to such hindsight, or is it?

• Praise 1

The obstacles are meant to weaken, if not kill off, the oppositions. And in so doing, for a start, kill the checks and balance that the latter provide. The agenda is to cling on to absolute power for as long as possible even if it means going against the long term interest of the people they are supposed to serve in the first place. This is how these "leaders" have deteriorated and departed from the founding pioneer leaders. [mad][shakehead]

According to khaw and his cronies' rules, the harakiri doesnt apply to the whiter than white despite the facts show us that it's long overdue.

Khaw forgot he overpaid S$2,200 for each Brompton bicycle his ministry bought back in 2012. According to his cronies rules, he should have committed harakiri too.

10403320_711373808980710_315549976729971

Source

Edited by Pmet
  • Praise 3

-- Teo Ser Luck

This is to punish Punggol East residence.

Punggol East will become a slum as punishment.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

A few quotes

"This is evidence that the PAP is a power hungry, self-serving, undemocratic, unfair and unethical government. Despite having the support of 45% of the Punggol East SMC electorate, they would rather punish every constituent of Punggol East for their own failure to win the election."

"It’s extremely disturbing PAP would withhold national programmes to advance and prolong its power. It must understand the role of the government is to work for every Singaporean, not only for those who vote for the party. There is a difference between the political party and the government. If it serves its own interests using taxpayers’ funds, imagine when it is negotiating free trade agreements with foreign countries, it will be focused on its own interest rather than the interest of Singapore, as we have seen so far."

• Praise 7

The AHPETC saga highlights the daunting challenges that the opposition face if elected. And that every action will be subjected to minute scrutiny.

I am willing to give them a chance if they rise up to the challenge.

• Praise 3

MPs!?! Thought they only exists in TV only? :p .... MPs wannabes like CSJ I hv seen too many times..

• Praise 1

Khaw forgot he overpaid S$2,200 for each Brompton bicycle his ministry bought back in 2012. According to his cronies rules, he should have committed harakiri too.

10403320_711373808980710_315549976729971

Source

Internet people really is talent

The photoshop skill really good! [laugh]

• Praise 1

country, company whatever........welfare also needs money mah, no?

Indeed most of parents care that their children live well and for this we work hard, making sacrifices, providing guidance and so on ....however these efforts are not necessarily always well received or appreciated no matter how much we try or how good the intentions were to begin with.

What's the "good' intentions of miw for allowing the income gap to widen, or to allow the transport infra structure/system to lag behind the population growth, or indiscriminately letting in FTs, allowing public housing prices to escalate, etc etc?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3