Civil Service Yr End Bonus! 20xx - 20xx

RadX

wow!!!

SINGAPORE: Civil servants will get a year-end Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 1.1 months, with lower-wage officers getting an AVC of at least $1,600.

Some 1,300 civil servants earning less than $1,460 will benefit from the minimum AVC payment of $1,600. For example, an officer earning a monthly salary of $1,200 will get a year-end AVC of $1,600. This is $280 more than the $1,320 he would be getting at 1.1 months of his monthly salary.

All civil servants will also get the Non-Pensionable Annual Allowance (NPAA) of one month, to be paid in December along with the AVC.

The Public Service Division announced this on Thursday.

Its statement said: "The Singapore economy grew by 5.8% on a year-on-year basis and 1.3% on a seasonally adjusted quarter-on-quarter annualised basis in the third quarter of 2013.

"Based on the Ministry of Trade and Industry's forecast, Singapore's GDP growth is expected to be 3.5% to 4% for 2013, supported by the slight pickup in the global economy and resilient domestically-oriented sectors like construction and business services.

"Against this economic backdrop, civil servants will get a year-end Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 1.1 months, with lower-wage officers getting an AVC of at least $1,600. This signals the Government's continued commitment to help lower-wage workers."

- CNA/ir

last yr if i rem it was 0.7?

consperm...

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2684419-civil-servants-to-get-year-end-bonus-of-07-month/

↡ Advertisement

Yeah last year is 0.7

The vp that voice up will have or not. Lol

LOL..shd have la......they got to review, blah blah....

Is AVC the same as annual wage supplement?

separate...AWS is the 13mth...AVC is addition.....

must be u went to remind them about the increment rite.. u were watching them closely i heard.. [laugh][laugh]

LHLJT211113e.jpg

i wish i civil servnt [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

So they are getting 2.1 months for year end? Not too bad I guess. Private sectors getting more or less?

Don;t forget they also get a March performance bonus + July 0.5 mth bonus too

You shall start calling your farmer friend to buy lunch at Maxwell HC.

You even better...syphiliservant, working in syphilicervix. [laugh]

Dey... got craving for another Aapam lah. When ah? :D

Edited by Turboflat4

You even better...syphiliservant. [laugh]

Dey... got craving for another Aapam lah. When ah? :D

Your word seems so difficult to pronounce, is it sounds like " see evil serpent " ???

Your word seems so difficult to pronounce, is it sounds like " see evil serpent " ???

Yup, that's RadX alright - Porker can tell you tales about his one eyed serpent. See edited post, now even better. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement