Help, my Honda Stream D light blinks

Zvicki

Neutral Newbie

today, when I drove back home, I suddenly found that the D indicator was blinking. i am not sure when it started. but I am pretty sure it was not blinking this morning. When I change to other gear, it went off, but when I engage D, it blinks again. When I drove back to carpark, I switch off the car and on again, it does not blink anymore.

scary, what is the problem?

↡ Advertisement

It's like your "check engine light" indicator except this is for your transmission or gearbox. If you have the owner's manual you should check it.

When was the last time you replace the ATF? You should bring it to a workshop to run a diagnostic to check for any error codes.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

It's like your "check engine light" indicator except this is for your transmission or gearbox. If you have the owner's manual you should check it.

When was the last time you replace the ATF? You should bring it to a workshop to run a diagnostic to check for any error codes.

I guess that I need to go to the workshop to do diagnostic. It doesn't blink any more this morning, I don't whether they can identify it w/o the signal

your auto gear position sensor might be off, That was what happened to my ody.

thanks Bro. Hope it is just the sensor not the entire gear box .

Helo,

I need help to fix my D drive light flashing.

The drive is terrible and is not picking up speed as it normally would when I hit 300 rpm.

I checked with the repair shop and did a computer analysis....transmission.

PO843 Pressure Switch for Transmission. Input High?

They dont hve the same part, I will appreciate it if anyone can recommend where to fix the issue besides Kah Motor.

Any car repair which specialized in Honda car will be nice.

Many Thanks.

Appreciate the reply.

↡ Advertisement