Focus on my acting, not my body: Ann Kok

Carmour

These boobsy xmms can start a breast feeding service, only for oldies like me!!! Maybe can use CPF to pay for their service...

then your CPF will be finished very soon, please apply for hand-outs from government in advance as they take a nong nong time to approve....

• Praise 1

Look at her lips..... sexy plus "I want more.... 官人我要..." type

hahaha ok lah...this car can still be driven despite its being into the 4th COE and nearing the 5th liao [flowerface]

Why pay COE, just keep her at home. As well as she doesn't move around, she don't need COE ... [laugh][laugh]

NB you everytime milk the cow the cow also die (Gu poon si) [:|]

Must once in awhile let the cow out to eat grass mah [sunny]

Got so many choices around dun think I want to renew COE for this too......Old cars tend to breakdown more often and parts more difficult to find leh...

keep for emergency usage when new car xiong hong gah xao [nod]

hahahahaaaa, like a scrambler . Deregister it keep it in Malaysia and use it only for trails.....as and when???

Yes [nod]

Lao goh ker hong...

From time to time must eat lao goh to clear wind [gorgeous]

hahaha ok lah...this car can still be driven despite its being

into the 4th COE and nearing the 5th liao [flowerface]

This car's twin turbos may lag big time once pass 1st COE expiry date..... don't know how to refresh them leh?

This car's twin turbos may lag big time once pass 1st COE expiry date..... don't know how to refresh them leh?

Start from the bottom [flowerface]

For the hardcore car hobbyists, they might wanna clear the exhaust from behind [grin]

then your CPF will be finished very soon, please apply for hand-outs from government in advance as they take a nong nong time to approve....

Can you płs sweet talk her to give big discounts to oldies as national service from her plus as a token of appreciation, allow her to put her big big posters above mrt seats for seniors? Every little bit helps

10q, 10q..

• Praise 1

Can you płs sweet talk her to give big discounts to oldies as national service from her plus as a token of appreciation, allow her to put her big big posters above mrt seats for seniors? Every little bit helps

10q, 10q..

You think take MRT and swimming pool meh lol......got senior citizen discount......

if the poster is about the MRT seats for the seniors I guess no one will give up their seats liow , poster with pillows provided........ [bounce1]

but other than her ....... I cannot find any other reasons to see her act.....in another few days when she can start hiding stationary in those bags I dun think I wanna even look at her liow leh...

Turbocharged

She ever asked a female reporter to squeeze and test if they are for real [nod]

But the problem is, the reporter squeeze liao never say anything [laugh]

her is real. quite big already since sec sch days. [lipsrsealed]