Focus on my acting, not my body: Ann Kok

Carmour

KNN..... 'Or Kim' fetch a good price in 7th month auction you know .... [:p][:p]

Now still liddat meh? Thought ppl dun believe now and bidding price drop drastically?

Speaking of which, Glenda Chong is also or kim or kim sun sun wan...machiam huan nah chabor liddat [flowerface]

Now still liddat meh? Thought ppl dun believe now and bidding price drop drastically?

Speaking of which, Glenda Chong is also or kim or kim sun sun wan...machiam huan nah chabor liddat [flowerface]

Glenda Chong is sibeh sporting one, do yoga and earlier this year completed her technical diving certification hokay. Dun play play.

Turbocharged

hahaha...

This guy, Yao Wen Lung, was in her batch of Star Search. He was being interviewed few nites ago together with AK and revealed that during the Contest when he first met AK, he secretly whispered to the rest of the contestants, "This type of Oh lu lu also can join this contest" [grin]

I think yao wen long bio her very long liao. here is the proof. :D

hqdefault.jpg

• Praise 1

In school, she the hao hao student, in youth, she hao hao acting and now after 'prime' she the hao hao 'ho sey'.... :wub:

Didn't she try to make it in HK and 'worked' there for a few years before she came back?

Supercharged

I tried very hard to have such dreams, but all I got was dreams where I was chased by mark lee, liang porpor, phua chu kang..... only xmm in the chase:- Casandra!!!

So I guess you won't have wet dreams often lor... :D

I think yao wen long bio her very long liao. here is the proof. :D

hqdefault.jpg

I think all men would have bio that body (coming out of the water), not only yao wen long :D

Didn't she try to make it in HK and 'worked' there for a few years before she came back?

Yes, she did....

>>>>>>>>>>>>> So I guess you won't have wet dreams often lor... :D <<<<<<<<<<<

Very wet bed sheet the next moring ----------- my cold sweats !!!! i sms-ed you for help in my dreams, but you neber replied..

What acting?

What a body!

[grin]

Acting to tell the world she has a pair of huge head lights, but reality is her body conditions was at PARF valued when she goes Hong Kong and returned Singapore to renew her COE expiring next year.

My MIL is her fan, she knows AK well...

• Praise 1

Of cos now can only focus her acting cos her 2 papayas sag Liao. Her acting also so so nia, watch Korea or hk drama better

↡ Advertisement