How much does a good seat cost?

Somebody

My car which I bought 2nd hand comes with a slightly uneven driver side seat. Think the previous owner used to sit on one side of the seat. It's causing my spine problems as I easily spend 1-1.5hrs in my car a day. It's an Lexus IS250 and getting a stock seat seems like it'll cost me too much and most stockists in Singapore have told me they don't have it.

So I'm looking for an alternative.

Any suggestions? How much would a good seat cost?

↡ Advertisement

just go to those leather seat wrapping shops to 're-cushion' and re-wrap the seat should be ok already. cheaper than changing seat and you can 'customize' yr seat cushion.

Thanks speeder. I spoke to jackspeed and they told me cosmetically it may look "ok" after the "recushioning" but it'll still be uneven when you sit down. Saw some ppl say some bucket seats are going for 600-700/pair.

Think maybe I'm willing to spend 600-700 for my driver side seat. But it can't be too aggressive and uncomfortable la. Haha. I'm not some hardcore racer.

Thanks speeder. I spoke to jackspeed and they told me cosmetically it may look "ok" after the "recushioning" but it'll still be uneven when you sit down. Saw some ppl say some bucket seats are going for 600-700/pair.

Think maybe I'm willing to spend 600-700 for my driver side seat. But it can't be too aggressive and uncomfortable la. Haha. I'm not some hardcore racer.

U say u willing to spend 600-700 for the seat. Then whats yr problem?

If u cannot get a new seat for that price, U sure can get a 2nd hand one from a scrapyard for much less.

hey they didn't change the cushion.they just added a layer of cushion. it doesn't affect the "air vents" =)

hey to the bro suggesting about getting from a scrapyard. can you advice me which one? how to start looking? thanks!

hey they didn't change the cushion.they just added a layer of cushion. it doesn't affect the "air vents" =)

hey to the bro suggesting about getting from a scrapyard. can you advice me which one? how to start looking? thanks!

U can try the Yellow Pages or search Google SG. These scrapyards keep changing. Some active then quiet etc.

Jap cars sud b easy to find very new (abt 2yrs old) front seats. If ty dun hv, sometimes ty wil source for u but charge more.

↡ Advertisement