Wage increment

Tianake

Er..... Corrections. Account no 7 digits dont talk.

Hahahah.. Correct.. No 1 mil, No Talk..But most pple already have 1 mil already... their condo worth more than 1 mil...everyone is rich... at least many of my friends think that all sg folks are RICH!... easily inside pockets got hundreds to spend... Really meh? All so rich... I look at my pocket.. only $20 dollars max...

↡ Advertisement

I am taking in contact of the various groups base on the recommendation of 4.4% pay increase for next year.

I know top earners got some extra commission base on the company profit margin.... [sly]

I am comparing the monthly pay receive for each working groups and the increase they will receive on the 4.4% wage increment.... [flowerface]

Actually what is interesting is how the 4.4% been derived. Average as in base on absolute figure or avaerge base on increment %.

Cause cleaner 20% and airport trolley pusher increase more than 20% already take up. A large portion is increase is base on 4.4%

Every CNY, colleagues combine together to gave her 'ang pao' / bonus cos the cleaning company doesn't give 13th month pay ... [furious]

Actually the real culprit could be the company itself ... cleaning company usually bid for cleaning contracts put out by companies.. and sometimes they really pressed the tender... $100k for an entire building (not small one hor) for a year.. that is including all the consumables like toilet paper, detergents not to mention the cleaners' pay...

Actually what is interesting is how the 4.4% been derived. Average as in base on absolute figure or avaerge base on increment %.

Cause cleaner 20% and airport trolley pusher increase more than 20% already take up. A large portion is increase is base on 4.4%

Not everyone gets. Only those in the big companies get. Those cleaners working in FCs and canteen, you think have so much meh (if there's one to begin with)?

Also, that was a market adjustment, not annual increment. They were grossly underpaid in the past.

Not everyone gets. Only those in the big companies get. Those cleaners working in FCs and canteen, you think have so much meh (if there's one to begin with)?

Also, that was a market adjustment, not annual increment. They were grossly underpaid in the past.

Now ITE fresh grad become underpay Liao.

Now ITE fresh grad become underpay Liao.

Yesterday newspaper report ITE grads starting pay high and many get jobs within short period after grads. "Flag raising" ceremony.......

Edited by Kangadrool

Yesterday newspaper report ITE grads starting pay high and many get jobs within short period after grads. "Flag raising" ceremony.......

Zhun Boh?? My time also say the same thing. End up only those few top student get that type of pay nia.

Hahahah.. Correct.. No 1 mil, No Talk..But most pple already have 1 mil already... their condo worth more than 1 mil...everyone is rich... at least many of my friends think that all sg folks are RICH!... easily inside pockets got hundreds to spend... Really meh? All so rich... I look at my pocket.. only $20 dollars max...

Brother, we are talking about excess cash, not property valuation.

Unless they sell the condo, its just valuation, moreoever still got loans to pay off?

Zhun Boh?? My time also say the same thing. End up only those few top student get that type of pay nia.

You know lah, must raise the flag mah to appease to commoners.

Everywhere I go, the notice boards on each HDB blocks also got say, many jobs created go to Singaporeans................ [laugh]

You know lah, must raise the flag mah to appease to commoners.

Everywhere I go, the notice boards on each HDB blocks also got say, many jobs created go to Singaporeans................ [laugh]

We have to keep repeating many time meh?? Look at unemployment rate. Very low. They are right. Cannot find new job doesn't mean u jobless. [grin]

• Praise 1

oh u did procurement rite

how much 1 outsource per head now?

$2.2k at least?

You referring to cleaner?? The one I do is base on whole factory. So the price a bit different.

Pthere are a lot of factors to consider before changing job lor. For my case, i just hang on for the sake of my team. If i go, they will be arrowed. They got mouths to feed too. Call me stupiak but i do take care of my guys and i certainly know no one is indispensible.

Pthere are a lot of factors to consider before changing job lor. For my case, i just hang on for the sake of my team. If i go, they will be arrowed. They got mouths to feed too. Call me stupiak but i do take care of my guys and i certainly know no one is indispensible.

seems like u r a good manager. i just changed job recently coz i cant stand my new boss attitude for the past 1 year. when issue happen he blames others but not himself. he even keep telling me to leave if i cant fit into his organization. one word he always remind me since he on board, " no one is indispensible"...haha u remind me of him..

By the way i am glad to leave semicon industry which i 've been doing so for the past 15 years. but is becoz of him which lead me to my new better job now...i even treated him lunch with golden hand shake..

seems like u r a good manager. i just changed job recently coz i cant stand my new boss attitude for the past 1 year. when issue happen he blames others but not himself. he even keep telling me to leave if i cant fit into his organization. one word he always remind me since he on board, " no one is indispensible"...haha u remind me of him..

By the way i am glad to leave semicon industry which i 've been doing so for the past 15 years. but is becoz of him which lead me to my new better job now...i even treated him lunch with golden hand shake..[/

Thks for the compliment. I always believe there are 2 types of mgr. one type is if, he got into troubles, his men will be more than happy to see him die. The other type, when he got into trouble, his entire team will try their best to cover him. I hope i am the second type.

My current is exactly the first. One day, if he got into shit, i will go kill a chicken and gamsia teegong.

Brother, we are talking about excess cash, not property valuation.

Unless they sell the condo, its just valuation, moreoever still got loans to pay off?

Aiya.. Paper value looks very nice and more presentable... heee... nowadays everyone keeps telling me that they are millionaires... hahaha... my friends tell me they are millionaires with their condos..my property friends change cars like change water... and lastly.. our government keeps telling us our assets had increased..so if sell off die die half a million for HDB and 1 million for condo...what to do...

I am waiting for the day US stop printing money.. thats when I see dead pple walking

Anyway.. paisei for side track... increment? I still think it is more for the civil servants.... SME and MNCs.. not necesary hor... My ex company.. MNC somemore... last yr increment pui.. only 3 %... f**k sia... the boss even tell me grandmother stories... and end up.. I give him my grandmother speciality, FRIED SOTONG for him to eat...

End up with a better job now... so now..just take it as a pinch of salt whenever such news appeared..

Edited by Apvman
↡ Advertisement