24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems

DMSG

Neutral Newbie

I own a Honda vezel. I would like to know whether is it true that this auto engine cut off function always activate when the vehicle come to a stop(eg. Traffic light or jam)

As for my car, this function come as it like which mean sometimes on sometimes off. It sometimes will only activate when I had to press a bit harder on the brake pedal when only the brake pedal icon appear on the dashboard. And also when this function cut off for quite some time during the traffic light, the engine will automatically start up.

Are all this phenomenon normal

I own a Honda vezel. I would like to know whether is it true that this auto engine cut off function always activate when the vehicle come to a stop(eg. Traffic light or jam)

As for my car, this function come as it like which mean sometimes on sometimes off. It sometimes will only activate when I had to press a bit harder on the brake pedal when only the brake pedal icon appear on the dashboard. And also when this function cut off for quite some time during the traffic light, the engine will automatically start up.

Are all this phenomenon normal

hi Jason,

currently there is a recall to the auto start stop function, so you might wanna wait for your dealer to call u and get the recall works done and see how it goes. 

Alternatively, get to us for us to do a Free detail check on your ride. 

Cheers and thank you for seeking help from us 

Hi Bro

I am driving the Hyundai Tucson , on a slow accleration, there is a * pump* sound

coming from back of car. It is not always.  Can it be the air being purged out from

somewhere. Thanks. 

Hi dm

Recently felt more vibration at steering wheel when in idle at P, N, D, R, regardless if aircon on or off. Sparkles r Bosco platinum iridium used for 40k km, air filter changed few months back, battery changed < 2yrs, no wheel alignment issue. Car is stock n properly serviced, though no diagnostic was done. Other than that, car drives n gear shifts smoothly. May I know what r possible issues and any cause for concern? Tks.

Hi dm

Recently felt more vibration at steering wheel when in idle at P, N, D, R, regardless if aircon on or off. Sparkles r Bosco platinum iridium used for 40k km, air filter changed few months back, battery changed < 2yrs, no wheel alignment issue. Car is stock n properly serviced, though no diagnostic was done. Other than that, car drives n gear shifts smoothly. May I know what r possible issues and any cause for concern? Tks.

Hi Sir,

for your problems faced, most likely be related to some air intake ratio or maybe throttle issues, it might be other issues as well. To determine your problem, we would advice u to drive in for a free check. We will do a detail check and will quote you for any non obligated repairs. 

Hope to see u soon Sir 

Hi , 

I intend to get a 2nd hand mazda 5. Currently the STA report is out and the comment are as follows:

1) Vehicle Engine sump, valve cover & transmission housing oil seepage

2) Vehicle Front lower arm bush sign of worn. 

May i know how serious is the above 2 conditions and how much is the cost to replace/repair them. Thanks!

Hi Sir,

for your related problems, would you be able to drive in for a free checks to verify all those findings? we would then be able to quote you sucessfully.

As above are not threatening problems but if left untreated for certain period, your car might face major issues. 

So Hope to see you soon and let our friendly Mechanic attend to you. 

cheers 

Hi DM,

I Would like to get your advice on one matter.I brought a 9 year OPC toyota fielder from my friend last year,Its in good condition,only 32000 km mileage and car looks pretty new

However it has one issue,After I drove the car to cameron highlands last year.Few months after I came back,the started to have a problem with acceleration.

Whenever I start to accelerate after traffic light turns green,or when overtaking,the car would jerk and hesistate.I found out that my friend didnt change the transmission fluid even once before

I went to a workshop and changed the transmission fluid,the condition improved but there is still a jerk/hesistation when accelerating

Would like to get your advice on this,Thanks!

Hi DM,

I Would like to get your advice on one matter.I brought a 9 year OPC toyota fielder from my friend last year,Its in good condition,only 32000 km mileage and car looks pretty new

However it has one issue,After I drove the car to cameron highlands last year.Few months after I came back,the started to have a problem with acceleration.

Whenever I start to accelerate after traffic light turns green,or when overtaking,the car would jerk and hesistate.I found out that my friend didnt change the transmission fluid even once before

I went to a workshop and changed the transmission fluid,the condition improved but there is still a jerk/hesistation when accelerating

Would like to get your advice on this,Thanks!

Please drive in for us to access your ride. The checks will be free

Please drive in for us to access your ride. The checks will be free

Do i need to make an appointment?Or can i just drive in?

Do i need to make an appointment?Or can i just drive in?

Just drive in Bro ... thanks 

Hi DM.

I am currently driving an Estima.  Recently, I have realized that my engine is super rough (sounds like diesel) recently…  Hence, I went to service the car and have the ATF replaced too but it seems the same.  I, then, realized that the sound is especially rough when I turn on the aircon.  Any idea what is it like?

Please help….  [smallcry]

Thanks

Hi DM.

I am currently driving an Estima.  Recently, I have realized that my engine is super rough (sounds like diesel) recently…  Hence, I went to service the car and have the ATF replaced too but it seems the same.  I, then, realized that the sound is especially rough when I turn on the aircon.  Any idea what is it like?

Please help….  [smallcry]

Thanks

Hi Sir, we would not be able to determine the problems here online as based on what you shared. According to your descriptions, you might have some faulty motorised system encountered ( but we cant determine now)

Please kindly make a trip to our workshops for a free check on your problems, we will recommend the appropriate remedies for your problems faced. No obligations to our quotes too.

Have free mind and dropby and our friendly mechanics will help you to solve your problems. No worries for the check as it's FOC.

Thank You.

Hi , I would like to find out if a car suddenly become not responsive & it jerk again when u press the accelerator, what is the lightly problem?

Hi Boss, if intending to get a used car from dealer, do u provide any services whereby we can ask one of yr mechanics to go down check for us condition of car ? If you do how much will it cost ? Looking at a used Wrx with 1 year left at Turf city but not familar with boxers

Hi , I would like to find out if a car suddenly become not responsive & it jerk again when u press the accelerator, what is the lightly problem?

Might be carbon accumulated and also many possible issues when car became less responsive. Sir, I would recommend you to popby our branches to do a free check.

It could be some sensors or spark plugs problem which aint costly at all.

Hope to hear from you soon.

DM @ Woodlands 

184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5, #01-03/04, S757514

----------------------------------------

Tel: 6363 5112

Mon~Fri: 10am~10pm

Sat: 10am~6pm

=====================

DM @ Synergy@KB

Synergy@KB

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4,

#01-36, S417800

---------------------------------------

Tel:- 6341 6164

Mon~Fri: 10am~7pm

Sat: 10am~6pm.

====================

* SGCM Best Service and Maintenance award for 2013/14/15

* 2016 Singapore Trusted Enterprise Award

Like us @ 

www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

www.facebook.com/forcebbk

Hi Boss, if intending to get a used car from dealer, do u provide any services whereby we can ask one of yr mechanics to go down check for us condition of car ? If you do how much will it cost ? Looking at a used Wrx with 1 year left at Turf city but not familar with boxers

Hi Sir, 

we do provide car access services at the charges of $78 only and we will be able to furnish you with possible faults and worn conditions of the used vehicle. Unfortunately we don't provide on site assessment checks. You will have to arrange for the vehicles to be sent to our workshops.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

DM @ Woodlands 

184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5, #01-03/04, S757514

----------------------------------------

Tel: 6363 5112

Mon~Fri: 10am~10pm

Sat: 10am~6pm

=====================

DM @ Synergy@KB

Synergy@KB

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4,

#01-36, S417800

---------------------------------------

Tel:- 6341 6164

Mon~Fri: 10am~7pm

Sat: 10am~6pm.

====================

* SGCM Best Service and Maintenance award for 2013/14/15

* 2016 Singapore Trusted Enterprise Award

Like us @ 

www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

www.facebook.com/forcebbk

Do I need to make any appointment or just drive down will do?

If for Saturday, what is your recommended timing to go down for the check ?

Can PM me a quote for cost and time for walnut blast or carbon clean for 3.0TFSI engine? Do you guys do this service? Car is 110k already

Neutral Newbie

Hi DM, 

Appreciate if you can help to give some advice on the following.

I drive a 1 year+ Nissan Note. Recently my aircon started to get less cold than its supposed to, even if i set the temp to 18 degrees. 

Intermittently it will start to blow out warm air, usually happens if i turn off the engine for a while and turn it on again, like when i parked the car

to do some errand or to have a meal. When i start back the car, warm air will blow out from the aircon and it will continue for the day, regardless of how long i drive.

Only after i park the car for hours, like overnight, then the air con will blow cool air again.

Any idea what could be wrong?