24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems

DMSG

I came on sat and your guys checked for me and couldn't find anything wrong with it. They say it could be a sensor issue. They also detected a minor coolant leak issue and help me top up coolant.

I came on sat and your guys checked for me and couldn't find anything wrong with it. They say it could be a sensor issue. They also detected a minor coolant leak issue and help me top up coolant.

Roger that, please continue to monitor ... We will also raise a case study on your engine problems faced. Cheers

3rd Gear

Hi, Do you repair 2005 hyundai tucson?I suspect the shock absorbers need replacement,

Would like to send for checking.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bro,

Yes sure we do, please make a trip down to our humble workshop. Thanks for your interest with us.

Cheers!

Team DM

Hi,

My mum's Mazda 3 had just been repaired after an accident. According to the insurance surveyor and workshop, the Air-Con system was not damage thus it was not listed as one of the items to be replace/repair. However when we collected the car, the air-con was not cold and in fact blowing 2 temperature out from different air-vent.

Workshop claim that our compressor had been leaking all the long but the air con was working perfectly before the accident. The workshop then offers to replace the compressor (re-con and they even got it ready) at a small fee which i told my family to turn down as the workshop should have request for the insurance surveyor to re-inspect to see if the damage is due to accident or any mishandling by the insurance appointed workshop before we proceed. The workshop even try to pressure us with deadline to to decide if we want to pay them directly to replace the re-con compressor or let the surveyor step in in their workshop.

I lost trust with the workshop and called insurance company to arrange for a alternative place to do a more independent survey without any form of influence of the workshop and is still waiting for a reply from the insurance.

Could the workshop alter anything like pressure in the compressor or condenser to make the air-con behave in such way while trying to heap something out?

Can your free no obligation diagnostic help to identify the problem and suggest repair options for us to decide later when the insurance surveyor does his next round of surveying?

Thanks.

• Praise 1

Hi Bro,

please make a trip down to DM and we can give you a free check on your AC system, from there we will be able to advice you from then onwards.

Cheers!

Hi,

My mum's Mazda 3 had just been repaired after an accident. According to the insurance surveyor and workshop, the Air-Con system was not damage thus it was not listed as one of the items to be replace/repair. However when we collected the car, the air-con was not cold and in fact blowing 2 temperature out from different air-vent.

Workshop claim that our compressor had been leaking all the long but the air con was working perfectly before the accident. The workshop then offers to replace the compressor (re-con and they even got it ready) at a small fee which i told my family to turn down as the workshop should have request for the insurance surveyor to re-inspect to see if the damage is due to accident or any mishandling by the insurance appointed workshop before we proceed. The workshop even try to pressure us with deadline to to decide if we want to pay them directly to replace the re-con compressor or let the surveyor step in in their workshop.

I lost trust with the workshop and called insurance company to arrange for a alternative place to do a more independent survey without any form of influence of the workshop and is still waiting for a reply from the insurance.

Could the workshop alter anything like pressure in the compressor or condenser to make the air-con behave in such way while trying to heap something out?

Can your free no obligation diagnostic help to identify the problem and suggest repair options for us to decide later when the insurance surveyor does his next round of surveying?

Thanks.

Supercharged

hi DM

occasionally aircon hisses 2-3 secs when just turned on after start engine. then during 1st 5-10mins of each drive with a/c on, there be an instant where a smell like slight burned oil emits for few secs, thereafter no more issue at fan speed 1-2, but no such smell throughout journey if set at 3 (total setting only 4).

other than above, so far a/c is cold.

is there any issue / concern on above? tks.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

When I drive my car at 70 onwards, I can hear a "motor" operation sound alike at the vehicle back

the sound will go down when I slow my car

What could be the possible problem?

Thanks

my 06 RAV4 is having a chirping sound coming out from the engine bay when warm up. the chirping get louder and faster when I do slow acceleration. I have changed my serpentine belt and yet the workshop still unable to pin point the problem. Reading online gives me the probability that it could be my tensioner or idle pulley. Please advise.

Hi DMSG,

One of the pipe under the windscreen reservoir is 'missing'. From my understanding, it is just a normal tube, this tube provide water to the back windscreen. How much will it cost me to fix it, can pm me the estimated cost? My ride is Hyundai i30CW. What is your business hour?

Hope to hear from you.

post-64909-0-44261800-1402530626_thumb.jpg

hi DM

occasionally aircon hisses 2-3 secs when just turned on after start engine. then during 1st 5-10mins of each drive with a/c on, there be an instant where a smell like slight burned oil emits for few secs, thereafter no more issue at fan speed 1-2, but no such smell throughout journey if set at 3 (total setting only 4).

other than above, so far a/c is cold.

is there any issue / concern on above? tks.

Hi sir,

there might be some wiring issue or some abrasion issue, please make a trip down to us for a detailed check for you.

Hi DMSG,

One of the pipe under the windscreen reservoir is 'missing'. From my understanding, it is just a normal tube, this tube provide water to the back windscreen. How much will it cost me to fix it, can pm me the estimated cost? My ride is Hyundai i30CW. What is your business hour?

Hope to hear from you.

Hi bro,

you can just dropby DM and our guys will check it out for you, checking is free and they will quote you the pricing, fix or not up to you. We are pretty friendly and also honest. So make a trip down. We cannot determined the picture well as its abit blurred.

my 06 RAV4 is having a chirping sound coming out from the engine bay when warm up. the chirping get louder and faster when I do slow acceleration. I have changed my serpentine belt and yet the workshop still unable to pin point the problem. Reading online gives me the probability that it could be my tensioner or idle pulley. Please advise.

For this you will need to dropby DM and let us determine. Noise problems need time to diagnose and we cannot determine without checking your ride.

Hi Sir,

it might be due to your worn Tensioner. Please get down to DM for a free check. We will be able to advice you further.

appreciate your reply DM, will make time.

Thank you Sir and you are Welcome! See you soon!

Hi, I have a vehicle that occasionally gives off this grinding sound when it changes gear from 1 - 2 generally. The sound does not occur every time and appears random.

Please advise.

Hi, I have a vehicle that occasionally gives off this grinding sound when it changes gear from 1 - 2 generally. The sound does not occur every time and appears random.

Please advise.

Hi Sir, Have you change your ATF fluid when due? And beside the grinding sound, was the gearing change smooth? and lack in pick up?

Please also indicate the model of your Car Sir.

Thanks

Hi Sir, Have you change your ATF fluid when due? And beside the grinding sound, was the gearing change smooth? and lack in pick up?

Please also indicate the model of your Car Sir.

Thanks

The fluid was changed every 20k or so. No noticeable jerks in gear changes or pick up, just the grinding sound that goes crrrkkkkk.

Copen 660A

The fluid was changed every 20k or so. No noticeable jerks in gear changes or pick up, just the grinding sound that goes crrrkkkkk.

Copen 660A

Bro drive in to DM for free check on your problems

The Local football stars trust us with their rides. Give us a try today and you will have happy faces like them. Great honor to serve them and be with them with our Support.

Please give us a call at 6363 5112 to find out more.

10410282_816169261727806_378267606981341

10429490_816167385061327_714101326347243

The Asian Makes at DM, some say we only cater for Conti-Makes, Nope we are ready to serve all CarMakes. We don't choose but we serve. 'Best Servicing and Repair' awarded workshop among 1000 workshops in Singapore by SgCarMart.

Neutral Newbie

I'm driving a honda stream 2007 this morning on my way to work the engine just went dead when I was about to drive off at the traffic light junction. I manage to start the engine quickly and drive off. What could be the problem?