24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems

DMSG

Hi Sir

Yes we do you might wanna drive in for a free check.

East Branch :-

Synergy@KB
25 Kaki Bukit Road 4
#01-36
S(417800)
Tel: 63416164
Operating hours: 9am to 6pm

North Branch :-

184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5

#01-03/04

Singapore 757514

Tel : 6363 5112

Operation Hours : 10am to 10pm

Hi Sir

Do you perform these pre-sales check for commercial vehicle as well? I am looking to buy a mini van (08 fiat fiorino) from a 2nd hand car dealer but was worried abt the repairs thereafter. Also, are you able to detect odometer tampering? (if case there is? currently at 88k). If you do the above, please kindly advise the cost? and when is a good time to send the van in?

Regards

10915184_445237742296218_571863289793934

Hi! I am driving a 2006 JDM Camry. Sometimes, I find that the car jerks a little at low speed and accelerating. For example, when I go over a hump, and moving off from there, as I press the accelerator slightly, the car is not responsive but suddenly (maybe 0.5s later), it will gain power and speed (and therefore, feels slightly jerky). What could be the problem? Dirty throttle or gear issue? Thanks for your advice.

Where can I find more info about your servicing package for my car.

Hi! I am driving a 2006 JDM Camry. Sometimes, I find that the car jerks a little at low speed and accelerating. For example, when I go over a hump, and moving off from there, as I press the accelerator slightly, the car is not responsive but suddenly (maybe 0.5s later), it will gain power and speed (and therefore, feels slightly jerky). What could be the problem? Dirty throttle or gear issue? Thanks for your advice.

Where can I find more info about your servicing package for my car.

Hi Sir,

Sorry for our late reply, we been very busy with our new branch opening. Please drive by our garages for a free check on your existing problems faced.

EAST BRANCH - Synergy@Kaki Bukit Tel : 6341 6164

NORTH BRANCH - Woodlands Industrial Park E5 Tel: 6363 5112

(edited)

Facing Problems with your ride and you are very worried ? Don't Worry, Leave it to us ....

Drop a posting here, we will be glad to help you as much as we could. You might be extended with a Free problem check at our workshops.

We are awarded by SgCarMart for "BEST SERVICING & MAINTENANCE" category from 2013,2014 7 2015 with the most positive reviews on our services. Give us a chance and Give yourself a Chance too.

Experienced the Best of Services and Comfortable restrooms at our Garages up North and East.

WOODLANDS NORTH BRANCH : 184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5 #01-03/04 S(757514)

BEDOK/ KAKI BUKIT EAST BRANCH : 25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #01-36 Synergy@KB S(417800)

10986445_459296050890387_388095137120220

11034436_942491859095545_790870772533480

10922322_942331189111612_347723216684500

Edited by DMSG
  • Praise 1

my car went over a wooden plank on the road.

damaged 2 rims and burst 1 tyre.

replace the 2 damaged rims and replaced 4 new tyres

vibrations still present

Mechanic say engine mounting, rear propeller shaft, CV joints drive shaft need to be replaced

engine mounting replaced , set of 4 pieces

The vibrations are still present,occuring at low speed from about 10 kmh to 80 kmh

vibrations less evident at speed over 80 kmh

Car is a Mitsubishi Lancer 4 wheel drive

Another mechanic said wheel bearing

seems, like plenty to replace

Can someone advise?

3rd Gear

my car went over a wooden plank on the road.
damaged 2 rims and burst 1 tyre.
replace the 2 damaged rims and replaced 4 new tyres
vibrations still present
Mechanic say engine mounting, rear propeller shaft, CV joints drive shaft need to be replaced
engine mounting replaced , set of 4 pieces
The vibrations are still present,occuring at low speed from about 10 kmh to 80 kmh
vibrations less evident at speed over 80 kmh
Car is a Mitsubishi Lancer 4 wheel drive
Another mechanic said wheel bearing
seems, like plenty to replace
Can someone advise?

Hi Sir,

please make a trip down to us for a good check on your ride. Checks are totally Free. We will be able to solve your problems.

Cheers!

Dynamics Mechanic NORTH HQ BRANCH - WOODLANDS

=============================

Call us at 6363 5112

184 Woodlands Industrial Park E5

#01-03/04, S757514

Mon~Fri: 10am to 10pm

Sat: 10am to 6pm

EAST DM 2 BRANCH - KAKI BUKIT

=============================

Call us at 63416164

Synergy@KB. 25 kaki bukit rd 4. #01-36)

Mon~Fri: 10am to 7pm

Sat: 10am to 6pm

For more updates, like us on Facebook :-

Www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

Hi,

Just acquired a used 8 years old Honda Fit 1.3.

Understand that the tyres recommended is 175/65/R14. However, the previous owner used the 205 ones. Anyway, given that the car is left with 25 months, I was thinking of changing all the 4 tyres and drive for the next 2 years till scrap. Can you recommend me tyres for this car and how much would it cost me including installation/balancing/alignment/etc?

Thank you so much. Appreciate your comments.

Cheers,

nottinghill

Neutral Newbie

Mitsubishi Space Star 2003, 1.6 petrol Automatic transmission.

Hi, everyone, recentley got an issue. My rpm goes sky high, when I change gears. First it occured while I was in automatic mode, so I kept on driving in semi-auto mode (changing gears manually).

When I change from 2nd to 3rd, instead of changing gear when I want, normally 2-3k, it puts my rpm up to 4-5k and only then change the gear for me, same happens when I go from 3rd gear to 4th.

Any ideas what can cause the problem?

Hi driving a 2008 Honda Odyssey. Do you provide labour to change engine mounting (parts by me).

If yes, whats the labour charges? Thank you.

(edited)

Hi, my 2007 Mazda 3 1.6L aircon works fine during start-up or when driving. When i parked my car with engine on, it will blow cold air for few minutes then the air temp increases. After i drive off after few minutes, cold air returns. Please advice what is the problem with my aircon?

May i have the cost to replace the 2 rear shock absorber too? I have only about 1.5 years left before scrap, so cheapest absorber is fine with me.

Thanks!

Edited by Civic6656

Hi, my 2007 Mazda 3 1.6L aircon works fine during start-up or when driving. When i parked my car with engine on, it will blow cold air for few minutes then the air temp increases. After i drive off after few minutes, cold air returns. Please advice what is the problem with my aircon?

May i have the cost to replace the 2 rear shock absorber too? I have only about 1.5 years left before scrap, so cheapest absorber is fine with me.

Thanks!

For your AC system, your AC clutching systems seem to be faulty. Do drive in DM for a free check and get a quotes for the Repair. For your absorbers, please make a call to 63635112 and look for Chief Mechanic Hong. He will give you the quotes.

Cheers!

Hi DM,

I saw from another post of yours that recommended changing of normal spark plugs at 6-8K.

Isn't that too soon? As far as I've heard they should be able to last 20k?

(edited)

Hi DM,

I saw from another post of yours that recommended changing of normal spark plugs at 6-8K.

Isn't that too soon? As far as I've heard they should be able to last 20k?

Hi Sir,

Normal mineral plugs might last that long but performance wise might be affected. Well of cos you can carry on pushing your limits on the norm plugs, but the firing factor might not be as preferred after mileage covered.

Cheers!

Edited by DMSG

For your AC system, your AC clutching systems seem to be faulty. Do drive in DM for a free check and get a quotes for the Repair. For your absorbers, please make a call to 63635112 and look for Chief Mechanic Hong. He will give you the quotes.

Cheers!

Hi, may i know what is the costs to replace the AC clutching system? Please PM me if inconvenient to quote here.

Thank you!

Hi, may i know what is the costs to replace the AC clutching system? Please PM me if inconvenient to quote here.

Thank you!

Hi Sir, please make a call to 6363 5112 and we do need to check on your existing AC system when we can advice you on your defective parts. Just giving you the replacement on AC clutch system might not be appropriate as we have not done a Free check on your AC system.

Just drive by or call us for more info. Cheers

Hi I'm having problem with my toyota isis cng. The engine check lights comes out regularly & the car would vibrate.just change the engine mount. Still happening.appreciate your assistance thanks.