24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems

DMSG

Hi,

From now till next servicing, normally, do we have to perform our own checks on some minor parts or we don't have to do anything at all until next servicing? If the former, what do we need to do or check?

Sat & Sun also?

Sir,

We open from 10am till 10pm on MON -FRIDAY, 10am till 6pm on SAT and OFF on Sunday. Cheers! [:)]

Hi,

From now till next servicing, normally, do we have to perform our own checks on some minor parts or we don't have to do anything at all until next servicing? If the former, what do we need to do or check?

Hi Sir,

You can do the following checks in between your servicing schedules :-

1. Check Fluid Levels: Cars need the fluids in them to perform at their optimum level. Fluids such as brake fluid, power steering fluid, oil, water, transmission fluid and wind shield washer fluid should be checked on a regular basis, even if you have someone else perform a scheduled maintenance for you.

2. Check Tire Pressure: The correct tire pressure not only helps how the car steers and handles, it will save wear and tear on the tires. Correct tire pressure also helps your gas mileage. Check the sidewall of the tires to find the correct amount of air that is supposed to be in them.

Carry a small air pressure gauge in your glove box. If the tire looks low, simply remove the valve stem cap, place the tire gauge on it and the end will pop-out and tell you how much air is in the tire. You can also purchase a tire gauge that has a digital read out, but these cost a little more. Check all four tires frequently to make sure they are properly inflated.

3. Check for abnormal noise in engine bay: Should you hear any adnormal noises from engine bay, try to drive with care or head straight to your trusted garage for a detail checks.
We would not recommend any checks further which require the professional mechanic experience. During servicing in DM, you can go through all the servicing procedures with our Mechanics to know more about car functionality and mechanical parts.
Cheers! We hope to see you in DM soon for servicing.

(edited)

603586_673598226031436_1904506340_n.jpgDabonda (Korea Num 1 Top selling DVR) Gallery plus 2 Channel DVR at only $428 with Free Bendix brake pads, Free installation and Power reserve device. Free gifts & installation worth $200. Call 6363 5112 now for more info.

1003609_673598246031434_1522580348_n.jpgDabonda (Korea Num 1 Top selling DVR) Miracle 2 Channel Touchscreen, instant review LCD DVR at only $588 with Free Bendix brake pads, Free installation and Power reserve device. Free gifts & installation worth $200. Call 6363 5112 now for more info.

1965007_673598229364769_774746644_n.jpg

Dabonda (Korea Num 1 Top selling DVR) HUNTER 1 Channel HD DVR at only $298 with Free Bendix brake pads, Free installation and Power reserve device.Free gifts & installation worth $200. Call 6363 5112 now for more info.

10150647_673598249364767_524566996_n.jpg

CAMMsys DVR with OBD info link and live screen touchscreen function. High Tech device. Offering at $658 with FREE Bendix Brake Pads. Front and Rear channel DVR.Free gifts & installation worth $200. Call 6363 5112 now for more info.

Edited by DMSG

Neutral Newbie

Hi

My 2008 Honda Stream recently have a high fuel consumption. I compared the milleage used that I travel daily on the same road.

My car has just been serviced on Feb with changing of Syntheic Engine oil

What could be the possible cause?

Thanks

Hi

My 2008 Honda Stream recently have a high fuel consumption. I compared the milleage used that I travel daily on the same road.

My car has just been serviced on Feb with changing of Syntheic Engine oil

What could be the possible cause?

Thanks

Well Sir,
here are the possibilities of the high FC:-
1) Dirty / clogged air filter.
2) Incorrect ignition timing.
3) Under-inflated tyres (higher rotation resistance).
4) Binding brakes.
5) Leaking fuel injectors.
6) Blowing exhaust system.
7) Faulty MAF (mass air flow meter).*
8) Faulty CTS (coolant temperature switch).*
8) Faulty o2 sensor
9) Thermostat stuck open.Over cooled engine.
10) Worn tyres
11) clogged fuel filter
It would be best for you to drive in to DM for a check. We cannot determine the actual cause without a detailed check on your ride Sir.
Cheers! You might want to try our nano treatment as well. It did increase FC.

Want to better your Fuel Efficiency ? THEN go for our Nano Treatment from Blue Chem Germany. Sure increase engine performance and also extra millage with increased fuel efficiency with extra 30-50km per full tank .

BLUECHEM TECHNOLOGY FROM GERMANY - Used by Most CarMake Agents for engine protection and reconditioning in Europe

1468818_710362235641843_828845574_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=MJ_CFwXvV4UFunnyBottle_Neutral_MiG.png

"Products made in Germany are not only domestically but also internationally perceived very positively, because they stand for high quality, functionality and reliability. This applies particularly to products for the automotive industry."

BEST engine protection and reviving your ride to new car performance with Nano protection at it's max. A technology car agent used secretly to enhance and prolong engine damage.

SOMETHING we bring in to give you the BEST again. Hot Selling Conditioner in Dynamics Mechanic.

WHY BLUE CHEM ?

Because we need to protect our engines for my cars to last longer (No choice, we will need to hold on to our Cars Now at such situations, so reconditioning to protect is a measure to counter major break down)

FULL TREATment 3 IN 1 at only $138 (usual $188)

PARTIAL TREATMENT 2 IN 1 at only $88 (usual $108)

Check us and like us at : - www.facebook.com/dynamicsmechanic

Hi,

I'm driving a 2007 daihatsu siron 1.3l, I'm having problem with my power steering, once the eps light is on my power steering is gone. I have went to a few workshops but could not reticfy the fault.

Regards,

Albert wee

Hi,

I'm driving a 2007 daihatsu siron 1.3l, I'm having problem with my power steering, once the eps light is on my power steering is gone. I have went to a few workshops but could not reticfy the fault.

Regards,

Albert wee

Hi Albert,

If you have been to quite a number of workshop already, please drive in to DM for a free check and we will see what we can find on your existing fault.

Please drive in and look for Superman ... he will be able to attend to you. The Check is totally FOC,

Cheers we hope to see you soon. Having a faulty power steering might affect your normal driving and it can be dangerous at times.

regards,

Team DM

Ok. Will make a trip over. Thanks

Sure on that sir! We will expect you soon

Neutral Newbie

Hi Albert, need to seek your advise. Im driving a Toyota Rush, when im stuck in a traffic jam or slow moving for like 20 mins or so, my air con not cold. But if resume normal driving, then my air con become cold again. Could u advise what problem is this?

Hi Albert, need to seek your advise. Im driving a Toyota Rush, when im stuck in a traffic jam or slow moving for like 20 mins or so, my air con not cold. But if resume normal driving, then my air con become cold again. Could u advise what problem is this?

Hi There,

your ride seem to be having compressor clutch problems. Magnetic engagement might be failing, so you might face such issues. Dropby DM for a detailed check and we will be able to rectify. Hope your compressor is still able alright.

Cheers!

Team DM

Hi Dm, sure, will drop by for a check

Hi Bro, AC system check is free totally.... we will be able to pin point the fault and advise you further, any repair or quotes will be given to you and we will ONLY proceed with your green light.

A fair and honest trade we been running with our good reviews and awards. Cheers!

hi, sorry to bother you again, but i realize that my steering now is abit weird after changing tyres and doing a wheel alignment.

so on a straight road, the car will sometimes veer to the right (or left) a bit so i will counter steer to try to get the car moving straight again. but a slight touch of the steering in the opposite direction will cause the car to move quite abit in the opposite direction. so on a straight road, i have to left right left right the steering several times.

Kenny was the guy who did my alignment and he said this is nothing to do with the alignment and advised me to seek further help.

is this to do with my new tyres? or some other issue?

thanks!

Hi, recently the warning signal "Oil Pressure is low, please make a safe stop" comes on from time to time, like once a day or once every 2-3 days. I checked the engine oil dipstick but noticed the engine oil seems to be at normal level. What could be the problem?

Hi, recently the warning signal "Oil Pressure is low, please make a safe stop" comes on from time to time, like once a day or once every 2-3 days. I checked the engine oil dipstick but noticed the engine oil seems to be at normal level. What could be the problem?

Hi Sir,

you might be having some engine gasket leak or engine consuming EO. Please drive by DM for a detailed check. If it's 2-3days then most probably a leak.

Please check the usual parking lot for any leak on the ground.

Cheers!