New 2015 Mustang. Will you want one?

slickshifters

how come they "bringing" in mustang..but no such thing as ecoboost ford raptor f-150 or mayhap....a shelby? lol saddening de lo..

Bring in Shelby, should also be able to bring in Hennessey right?

BTW - did you know that you can still buy a "factory new" Shelby Cobra?

↡ Advertisement

Thought Mustang similar to Stallion, Big muscule horse.Like that further downgrade to Ass or donkey.

You want a Stallion hor?

Then this is the one for you

A thoroughbred stallion with 630 horse powers: The HAMANN STALLION based on the Porsche 911 Turbo

Like an Arabian stallion collecting its attention for a jump. Concentrated and full of dynamic body tension. This is how the silhouette of the super sports car called STALLION presents itself. But the latest development of the premium refiner HAMANN MOTORSPORT offers far more than a fascinating new aerodynamics concept. The efficiency boost to 630 hp and the HAMANN-sport chassis turn the STALLION into one of the most powerful and fastest sports car in the whole world.

Read more at http://www.supercars.net/cars/4411.html#AwMXujbmSL9zzTry.99

Dunno if @porker happy or not

Edited by ExigeTan

If you're interested there is also other cars named after horses

1. Mustang - we already know

2. The Ford Bronco

3. The Ford Pinto (a type of wild horse) - this car was notorious for blowing up when it was in a nose to tail accident

4. Mitsubishi Colt

5. Subaru Brumby (another type of wild horse)

6. Hyundai Equus (Latin for Horse)

• Praise 1

If you're interested there is also other cars named after horses

1. Mustang - we already know

2. The Ford Bronco

3. The Ford Pinto (a type of wild horse) - this car was notorious for blowing up when it was in a nose to tail accident

4. Mitsubishi Colt

5. Subaru Brumby (another type of wild horse)

6. Hyundai Equus (Latin for Horse)

Horse Year mah. Ha ha no juice to buy the most covet horse "Ferrari"

Turbocharged

You want a Stallion hor?

Then this is the one for you

Dunno if @porker happy or not

The Corvette Z07 is the one to go for

• Praise 1

Actually, is there a reason why Ang Mo muscle cars aren't allowed to be sold in Sg all this while? Due to emissions ah?

You meant American Muscle car. No other people made muscle cars.

Muscle cars are 90% or so sold in USA. They really ain't all that popular else where, where fuel price are higher, & the interior quality are well American, & then the look (which you either love or hate)

However, Ford hope the new Ford Mustang, can will have 20% of the sales outside North America.

In any case, the main reason they are not sold in Singapore is because its not available in Right-Hand-Drive (RHD). But the new model is suppose to be available in RHD.

the things people (mostly Americans) like about muscle cars are they are loud (Loud & Americans, about right...) & they are more bang for the buck, as in BHP/cost.

Edited by Kiadaw
  • Praise 1

I feel that American pony and muscle cars are too old school for outside the country for anyone to like. Two main concerns are fuel efficiency and toxic gas emissions. But that's how they like their cars built, just like in the "good old days".

Mustang was featured in ST over the weekend seems they will be reaching our shores only end of next yr if I didn't read it wrongly. Alas the price is unknown hope its not to ex. Muscle cars have been know to be power for the masses but here.... It might just seat in the BMW region....

• Praise 1

I think the 2.3l should be comparable to the wrx in terms for consumption which is not so bad I mean for the power it is putting out.

But I am sure purist would rather get the 5l one. I mean the whole charm of a mustang is the big engine grunt right?

Ford-wise, I'd prefer the F150 but I doubt it will ever be available in Singapore.

Also, definitely not worth it considering our COE/PARF/Road tax system.

[Global News Monday] The latest iteration of our iconic pony car – The Ford Mustang – will be available in Singapore by the end of 2015. Two variants will be offered – the 5.0L V8 Mustang GT, and the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost. More information on the local launch to come. In the meantime, details on the car can be found at www.ford.com/cars/mustang. (Like and share this post to spread the news!)

https://www.facebook.com/fordsingapore?fref=photo

↡ Advertisement