New 2015 Mustang. Will you want one?

slickshifters

Actually I saw a couple of times on the roads already.

Great road presence. But couldn't hear much engine noise when I lowered my windows down as the Mustang was accelerating away.

Yeah this is a cruiser. So not supposed to be very loud. Even the new 5.0 V8 is not loud. The real loud 1 will be the GT350 which will never ever reach our shores!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Actually I saw a couple of times on the roads already.

Great road presence. But couldn't hear much engine noise when I lowered my windows down as the Mustang was accelerating away.

That 2.3L Ecoboost was boo-ed in the US for sounding like a high speed sewing machne.... [thumbsdown] Too quiet and too civilized for the Mustang. Its like almost driving a 2 door Ford Taurus.

You want that late 60s V8 rumble? Wait for the 5L V8 to come in la. We really cannot and should not expect a small 4 cyln to behave and sound like a muscle V8....

Now you know why even tax crazy Euro countries... Mustang 5.0 still outsell the base 4 cyln models? And the current Mustang is the best selling sports car in Germany. American muscle finally blow the doors off those expensive and unreliable German machinary in their home turf. [laugh]  :wub:

• Praise 1

Yeah this is a cruiser. So not supposed to be very loud. Even the new 5.0 V8 is not loud. The real loud 1 will be the GT350 which will never ever reach our shores!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

gneq88fbcujgx6cz79wi.jpg

Ford-Mustang-Singapore-1.jpg

This colour sure look sexy! hahaha. anyone here driving one?

this color more suited to the Camaro...

I didn't see any offering of manual transmission by AD for the 2.3L ecoboost turbocharged model... not sure if that's available by special indent....?

I know that PI has manual tranny... just worry about the availability of servicing or maintenance in the long run....

Saw one red W plate parked at KSL City last week. Gosh! it looked gorgeous & aggressive from the front!

Regent Motor dun bring in manual ones. I enquired b4. Luckily we can still get it from PI. [thumbsup]

Manual tranny are much more robust as compared to auto boxes. They are in fact bullet proof!

Only the clutch pad requires replacement and most workshop should be able to handle. No rocket science here.

The Ford Focus ST about same acceleration but handle better.  Rather buy that in Sg.  Although would love to drive a Mustang V8 from coast to coast in the US.

But no money.  Can only put ECU chip in my Mondeo.  

• Praise 1

The Ford Focus ST about same acceleration but handle better.  Rather buy that in Sg.  Although would love to drive a Mustang V8 from coast to coast in the US.

I believe you are referring to the Focus RS instead of ST? the mustang 2.3L will blow the ST away...

• Praise 1

after putting the chip ...the car can match the V8 anot? if can then swee le.....simple cheap mod to match the beast...at a fraction of cost!!!!

I believe you are referring to the Focus RS instead of ST? the mustang 2.3L will blow the ST away...

yea, my bad.  I was thinking about the Foucs RS.  

Mondeo how to mod also cannot match Mustang V8 lah.  Mustang 2.3L put chip also no match for V8.  

yea, my bad.  I was thinking about the Foucs RS.  

Mondeo how to mod also cannot match Mustang V8 lah.  Mustang 2.3L put chip also no match for V8.  

V8....real monster!!!! will the GTR match it? just thinking...keke

Supersonic

Saw a Mustang today w a HDB blue label.

Can fit thru the narrow MSCP ramp & lot meh?

(edited)

Ford Mustang will going to launch it new model in 2018, here are some images of it, have a look, for more info check: 

2018-ford-mustang-pony-package-1.jpg2018-ford-mustang-pony-package-2.jpg2018-ford-mustang-pony-package-3.jpg

Edited by alishahessle
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3