New 2015 Mustang. Will you want one?

slickshifters

HSV was built on the American Muscle Car engine and desirability model - with better handling and quality (mostly due to the race car expertise available at HSV) - but look what happened to them.

Mind you - that could be due partially to the wrong distributor, Harvest don't exactly have the best reputation do they.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

I drove one last week in NY. Honestly, it looks better in real than picture, the V8 sound is dam cool and stable. The down side is the fuel consumption and the driving view. a lot of blind spot.

post-74142-0-18478300-1407395287_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

I drove one last week in NY. Honestly, it looks better in real than picture, the V8 sound is dam cool and stable. The down side is the fuel consumption and the driving view. a lot of blind spot.

Run out of points to up you [drivingcar][drivingcar][thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Looks cool, good with the road tax (ecoboost) as well. But... by the time it reaches our shores, the price will inflate a lot.

Though, I don't see the reason why to have a non-V8 Mustang.

Looks cool, good with the road tax (ecoboost) as well. But... by the time it reaches our shores, the price will inflate a lot.

Though, I don't see the reason why to have a non-V8 Mustang.

Exactly - it's kinda like "mock meat" or alcohol free beer.

The whole point of a mustang is the V8 thrumble...if don't have that - then may as well buy a mitsuoka

Yes, I want one. [bounce2]

But onli if it come in 1.6L and 130bhp...... :D

Can owe you points?

First Mustang had a straight six, 2.8 litre with 105 bhp

Maybe you talk to LTA - do away with CC rating, base COE on power onry?

Edited by ExigeTan

Exactly - it's kinda like "mock meat" or alcohol free beer.

The whole point of a mustang is the V8 thrumble...if don't have that - then may as well buy a mitsuoka

Have to agree with you, without the V8 the mustang can only be a colt [laugh]

• Praise 2

its coming to sg at the end of 2014. but price wise.... not too sure...

Where u get this pcs of info from? I tried calling Ford SG early this yr but they hv no news...

• Praise 3

Supercharged

Can owe you points?

First Mustang had a straight six, 2.8 litre with 105 bhp

Maybe you talk to LTA - do away with CC rating, base COE on power onry?

you keep owing ppl points hahha

Super cool Mate............. I help the rest praise you first, cheers [thumbsup][:)]

Have to agree with you, without the V8 the mustang can only be a colt [laugh]

Of course u r right, without the big blocks wat kind of Mustang is it ya [laugh]

Everytime can only catch my favourite Mustang or Camaro on Discovery Turbo (now call DMAX), sad.......but if come to Spore then also no money to buy, double sad also [:(][:(]

Supercharged

Super cool Mate............. I help the rest praise you first, cheers [thumbsup][:)]

Of course u r right, without the big blocks wat kind of Mustang is it ya [laugh]

Everytime can only catch my favourite Mustang or Camaro on Discovery Turbo (now call DMAX), sad.......but if come to Spore then also no money to buy, double sad also [:(][:(]

I was given a choice to drive a mustang or camero but I chose mustang. should have taken the convertible camero.the mustang one day cost me USD200 exclude all other insurance blad blad blad.

I was given a choice to drive a mustang or camero but I chose mustang. should have taken the convertible camero.the mustang one day cost me USD200 exclude all other insurance blad blad blad.

Wow, Camaro SS I super like also [thumbsup]

• Praise 1