New 2015 Mustang. Will you want one?

slickshifters

Ford-wise, I'd prefer the F150 but I doubt it will ever be available in Singapore.

Also, definitely not worth it considering our COE/PARF/Road tax system.

That is very macho truck... but even if imported it is too tall at 1.9M and will not be able to enter most of the carparks!

↡ Advertisement

Its a 2 door variant, think a better comparison would be the 428. I reckon the price would be higher then the 328 but lower than the 428. Just a guess anyway

Hope they price it right. If they try and put it at price range of a 328, then gg to them. Car will only be a novelty ànd not sell.

Its a 2 door variant, think a better comparison would be the 428. I reckon the price would be higher then the 328 but lower than the 428. Just a guess anyway

they price at 428 salesman can swat flies liao. Even at 420 price also can swat flies cos at that range, can hoot M235i liao.

they price at 428 salesman can swat flies liao. Even at 420 price also can swat flies cos at that range, can hoot M235i liao.
  • Praise 1

lets talk about the 2.3 4Inline Ecoboost engine.

Squeezing a 300 BHP America Muscle car. The car really look nice.. but with the Emission penalties, hefty car insurance & road taxes its a no.. but if mustang have a 1.4 EcoBoost or 1.5 Eco boost.. just do a 160 Bhp is enough in singapore. Hello singapore leh.. everything spoil.. ERP & speed cam wont spoil 1 hor.. & no matter how fast u are.. TP's volvo can always get u.. even if they dont get u.. u still get caught the next day..

• Praise 1

Squeezing a 300 BHP America Muscle car. The car really look nice.. but with the Emission penalties, hefty car insurance & road taxes its a no.. but if mustang have a 1.4 EcoBoost or 1.5 Eco boost.. just do a 160 Bhp is enough in singapore. Hello singapore leh.. everything spoil.. ERP & speed cam wont spoil 1 hor.. & no matter how fast u are.. TP's volvo can always get u.. even if they dont get u.. u still get caught the next day..

Can I have some of what you're drinking?

It be rite powerful mind altering fuel

• Praise 1

Can I have some of what you're drinking?

It be rite powerful mind altering fuel

Just some little typical singaporean mindset. The whole road would be full of Mustang if there is something like this....

It's a good looking car imo & I wonder if 160bhp is even enough to power this ride assuming it probably has a heavy body ...

How about 1.6 EcoBoost with a base 240bhp instead? Alternatively if potential owners can do some mods/chip tuning as well - that'll be great!

I wonder how a lowered ride + 20" or 22" deep dish rims would look on this beast!

• Praise 1

This ride.... Would probably cost around $300k... for the basic model.... And with all the plastic in the car... and roughly underpowered with the 2ltr turbo... I would give it a pass... unless I have the moolah for the 5 ltr beast and can get past the psychological barrier of crazy road tax and insurance... I will go for a German beast....

• Praise 2

Who loves  Ford Mustang? Here is the best review of 2016 Ford mustang Shelby i just found. If you are big fans of Mustang, you will love this :*. I think its price worth to its value. how do you think?

Please share you picture, video about this beauty in this threat, i sure that many people are finding this version :)

Some details about Mustang:

The Ford Mustang is an American automobile manufactured by Ford. It was originally based on the platform of the second generation North American Ford Falcon, a compact car. The original Ford Mustang I four-seater concept car had evolved into the 1963 Mustang II two-seater prototype, which Ford used to pretest how the public would take interest in the first production Mustang which was released as the 1964 1/2, with a slight variation on the frontend and a top that was 2.7 inches shorter than the 1963 Mustang II. Introduced early on April 17, 1964, and thus dubbed as a "1964½" model by Mustang fans, the 1965 Mustang was the automaker's most successful launch since the Model A. The Mustang has undergone several transformations to its current sixth generation.

The Mustang created the "pony car" class of American automobiles—sports-car like coupes with long hoods and short rear decks—and gave rise to competitors such as the Chevrolet Camaro, Pontiac Firebird, AMC Javelin, Chrysler's revamped Plymouth Barracuda and the first generation Dodge Challenger. The Mustang is also credited for inspiring the designs of coupés such as the Toyota Celica and Ford Capri, which were imported to the United States.

Edited by Tahir_turk
  • Praise 1

Is it here is SG liao?

http://www.regentmotors.com.sg/model/mustang/

Variants: Ford Mustang 2.3A EcoBoost Coupé

Capacity: 2261cc

Transmission: 6-speed automatic with manual override

Maximum power: 317PS/233.2kW@5700rpm

Maximum torque: 432Nm@3000rpm

Top speed (km/h): 250

0-100km/h: 5.5 seconds

Fuel consumption (Combined): 9.8L/100km

CO2 emissions: 225g/km

gallery_mustang_exterior_01.jpg

Is it here is SG liao?

http://www.regentmotors.com.sg/model/mustang/

Variants: Ford Mustang 2.3A EcoBoost Coupé

Capacity: 2261cc

Transmission: 6-speed automatic with manual override

Maximum power: 317PS/233.2kW@5700rpm

Maximum torque: 432Nm@3000rpm

Top speed (km/h): 250

0-100km/h: 5.5 seconds

Fuel consumption (Combined): 9.8L/100km

CO2 emissions: 225g/km

gallery_mustang_exterior_01.jpg

Yes it definitely is!

• Praise 1

Never seen any on the roads.

What is the price like?

Yeah it just started selling not long bro. The first few units will be going on road soon!
↡ Advertisement