Near miss accident and luckily was not sandwiched.

Fei_de_Li

Cant you see the lorry already filter to the left lane and I filter to the right. Unfortunately, the lorry suddenly filter to my lane by crossing the double white line. Upon the lorry filter to left, I definitely stick to my right lane and proceed straight and happen when I at the lorry backside, he signal right with insist to my lane wanna keep to my lane where I m already in my lane. What if I jam brake and happen u were behind my car and you kiss my car? Please be neutral and rational and do not jump to conclusion. Kindly use ur big eyes and ur atrocious brain to think before you comment.

atrocious people.

your driving and your england are atrocious! Where did you learn your english and driving?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

I think the lorry driver dunno the road well, he changed to the left most lane cos he thought that lane is going straight, but actually turning into Mas Selamat's living quarters. LOL. Upon knowing his mistake, he signalled right (courtesy move) to move back to his lane. But sway sway you drove fast and aggressive leaving him not much space to shift back. But lucky the red van beside you have "situation awareness" and react accordingly (defensive driving), gave you space to move along.

Good video nonetheless.

your driving and your england are atrocious! Where did you learn your english and driving?

bro...no point stooping down to the same level. u and i have said our views. move on

• Praise 1

nice background music.. 如果我能看的见,生命也许完全不同。。。

如果你能看的见,就不会开车开到这样~~~~~~~~

• Praise 1

Lorry cut into your lane, you cut into van's lane.....

Forgive & forget unless lorry kpkb, threaten to beat you, etc

Near miss accident causes by this ignorant lorry driver. Violate traffic rules too by crossing double white lines.

Please view the footage below

Edited by Raychay

Near miss accident causes by this ignorant lorry driver. Violate traffic rules too by crossing double white lines.

Please view the footage below

to TS, i also had near sandwiched accident today

as i was travelling about 50km/h in harbourfront walk,

I was on second lane. First lane is turning right to Sentosa.

Bus joining into third lane and i still didnt reduce my speed as i thought bus would keep in his lane.

to my dismay, the bus front side swerve inside my lane, PLUS the stationary car (on traffic light) on first lane want to change lane into my second lane

Siao liao both of them! KNNCCB. Bus eat my lane from bus stop to second lane, car on first lane never signal on

I jam brake while honk and high beam but i only managed to reduce my speed to about 10km/h

I swing abit to right cos bus already 'eat' my lane.

i think left side left 10cm, right side also 10cm

phew....

and to TS, please do not tailgate the truck

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

Haha. Finally you understand position unlike somebody born and talk without brain. Those ppl are indeed handicap to the world society.

Let me explain why I think you drive quite aggressive and how it could have been prevented.

0:17 min - 0-21min : Look how close you closed up to the lorry behind, I mean, please give more space just in case of some unforeseen circumstances that may happen. E.g Lorry suddenly jam brake due to some incident in front, you think you have enough reaction time and distance to outbrake the lorry meh???

0:22min : Look how close you are going to overtake the lorry. The distance is like about 1 bonnet length, and do you know how dangerous can this be if the lorry suddenly swing a bit to the right like what happened in the video. Yes, you may argue that if you drive next lane to the lorry, the lorry swing to the right you also lan lan. But in your scenario, lorry and you are still in the same lane and the lorry is still ahead of you, not in different lane.

0:23min: Now the lorry both front and right tyre is touching the double white line and you are going to overtake him real close, distance side by side is going to be less then 1/4 car width. If I where you and encounter this type of situation, I would not have want to overtake the lorry as who knows what will the lorry do next? My immediate reaction will be to brake to keep a bit more distance behind the lorry until the distance is safe to do so to overtake the lorry.

0.24min - 0:25min: well you choose not to slow down and continue to overtake the lorry so close side by side, and yeah. You leave yourself no room as lane 2 there is another van also quite near next to you. Should you have slowed down and keep a little bit more distance behind the lorry this kind of incident would not have happened.

Summary:

yes, lorry is a bit blur cork, but you also not too far fetch from cork driving style too. If you continue with this kind of driving style, one day you will surly meet into some serious accident. So please drive more defensively, and anticipate what might be possible action the front vehicle may do. If you still insist that you are right, I would request you to go through the video again and pause those timing that I mentioned above and reflect. Should the similar situation where to happened again, will you still do the same action again that may risk yourself into unnecessary serious accident??

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 5

Let me explain why I think you drive quite aggressive and how it could have been prevented.

0:17 min - 0-21min : Look how close you closed up to the lorry behind, I mean, please give more space just in case of some unforeseen circumstances that may happen. E.g Lorry suddenly jam brake due to some incident in front, you think you have enough reaction time and distance to outbrake the lorry meh???

0:22min : Look how close you are going to overtake the lorry. The distance is like about 1 bonnet length, and do you know how dangerous can this be if the lorry suddenly swing a bit to the right like what happened in the video. Yes, you may argue that if you drive next lane to the lorry, the lorry swing to the right you also lan lan. But in your scenario, lorry and you are still in the same lane and the lorry is still ahead of you, not in different lane.

0:23min: Now the lorry both front and right tyre is touching the double white line and you are going to overtake him real close, distance side by side is going to be less then 1/4 car width. If I where you and encounter this type of situation, I would not have want to overtake the lorry as who knows what will the lorry do next? My immediate reaction will be to brake to keep a bit more distance behind the lorry until the distance is safe to do so to overtake the lorry.

0.24min - 0:25min: well you choose not to slow down and continue to overtake the lorry so close side by side, and yeah. You leave yourself no room as lane 2 there is another van also quite near next to you. Should you have slowed down and keep a little bit more distance behind the lorry this kind of incident would not have happened.

Summary:

yes, lorry is a bit blur cork, but you also not too far fetch from cork driving style too. If you continue with this kind of driving style, one day you will surly meet into some serious accident. So please drive more defensively, and anticipate what might be possible action the front vehicle may do. If you still insist that you are right, I would request you to go through the video again and pause those timing that I mentioned above and reflect. Should the similar situation where to happened again, will you still do the same action again that may risk yourself into unnecessary serious accident??

this is true, i think the lorry didnt see TS cos TS following the lorry too close and TS drive too fast? as he overtake too fast.

TS has a good reflex but when TS swerve to the right never see right mirror, CONFIRM!!! So TS dunno there is a van beside him. So the Van should be lucky to avoid collision with TS

What he should do is to jam brake and not to accelerate and swerve

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 1

Be more civil, don't personal attack people unnecessarily leh. Others were commenting on what they see in the video, your comments are crossing the line man.

Did you come to the forum and expect everyone to immediately back you up. You were seriously not expecting any disagreements?

Haha. Finally you understand position unlike somebody born and talk without brain. Those ppl are indeed handicap to the world society.

seriously TS driving is self-pwned.

van driver did a good job by driving defensively.

TS wants to complain others drivers' skill look at himself first.

self-pwned thread.

hahaha

Maybe in MVF My Van Forum, a member is posting about how lousy the car driver next to him is. [laugh]

I think TS can start a new nick liao.

↡ Advertisement