Nail in the coffin for Skoda?

Coolpica

Turbocharged

In-laws lei....if i am working as directir of a company owned by my FIL, the company is as good as mine! Just another family owned business just like our very own u know who. Its just my own simplistic assumption, no need to dwell on it.

Doesn't mean Daniel will automatically inherit the father in law's wealth. Maybe Daniel drugged and impregnate his wife and she had no choice but to marry him and therefore FIL actually hates him?

Ok I think I write fiction best LOL

↡ Advertisement

Pines Country Club belonged to Peter Kwee, not Daniel Au.

Don't even understand why the article has all these rather irrelevant nuggets of information...

Doesn't mean Daniel will automatically inherit the father in law's wealth. Maybe Daniel drugged and impregnate his wife and she had no choice but to marry him and therefore FIL actually hates him?

Ok I think I write fiction best LOL

aiyoh.....u arrr! If my gf father is sibei rich...i surely impregnate her....rich fil who dont want? kaotim for life!

Turbocharged

aiyoh.....u arrr! If my gf father is sibei rich...i surely impregnate her....rich fil who dont want? kaotim for life!

Sorry I don't go for $$$. I am only looking for true love type

post-4638-0-31941000-1398083642.gif

Sorry I don't go for $$$. I am only looking for true love type

i tot u were serious until i saw the gif......hahaha. I know so many lucky guys who married into the rich.....one got a terrace house from his fil and another got an apartment from his property developer fil....

Turbocharged

i tot u were serious until i saw the gif......hahaha. I know so many lucky guys who married into the rich.....one got a terrace house from his fil and another got an apartment from his property developer fil....

No I'm serious. The girlfriend has got to be smart, hot, wild in bed and virtuous. That type will be true love for me [laugh]

Don't even understand why the article has all these rather irrelevant nuggets of information...

Cooks always wil add spices to make the dish more tasty.

No I'm serious. The girlfriend has got to be smart, hot, wild in bed and virtuous. That type will be true love for me [laugh]

u describing throttle2 har? hahaha........

Turbocharged

Skoda, was priced too high. They should have priced it at slightly higher prices than Toyota's they would have sold tons.

Having owned a Superb 1, best car bought and driven. No regrets.

as a former octy owner, i have the same sentiments on that car.

most bang for the buck ride ever.

Quite likely that VCS will take over the Skoda. I think some Skoda cars alrdy gg to VCS for warranty issues.

Hopefully the takeover completes earlier. am looking at this :wub:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_specs.php?CarCode=10756&Subcode=2008

If they price lower than Passat, it shd sell well. Also complementary to the passat and cc, as there are no wagons in the VW family.

• Praise 1

I don't the Skoda brand will be ignored for too

long.

I heard from the great vine that several big companies were trying to bid for the rights to the dealership, it would be interesting to see if VW takes that in.

Skoda is a good brand and I hope that it will survive this crazy market. Harvest Automobile is not bad as a company and I wish them the best in their next projects.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

My 2006 Skoda Superb was finally scrapped on Mon.. RIP.

No chance to own another Skoda in SG unless an AD comes along,,

• Praise 2

Was told by an SE from an AD that he has reliable info that a local Skoda AD is in the pipeline n is in advance stages. No idea who will be appointed nor when it will be opened though.

• Praise 8

(edited)

they can appoint an AD to sell Skoda, Fiat, Seat, Jeep, Chrsyler, Proton, Perodua, Daihatsu... in a AIO showroom. :XD:

Attack all market segments, reduced OPEX.

Was told by an SE from an AD that he has reliable info that a local Skoda AD is in the pipeline n is in advance stages. No idea who will be appointed nor when it will be opened though.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Skoda. Only the rich can own it in SG.. But then how many rich ones want to buy one..
↡ Advertisement