The epitome of cool

SLSAMG88

Her expression says "Ahhh damn, it's happened again."

Those who give this type of face probably gone through the experience once before. At least. So.. Damn cool! Haha... My first accident.. Probably the exact opposite.

Those who give this type of face probably gone through the experience once before. At least. So.. Damn cool! Haha... My first accident.. Probably the exact opposite.

she's cool!!!

Sometimes things happen so fast before you are shocked, its all over and when there's no injuries, you may even think it didn't happen at all!!

Example, when I was in sec4, a senior just passed his driving test and borrowed a small car fetch us go eat-wind in jurong. Suddenly the car hit a puddle of water in a corner and the car flipped and stopped on its roof!!! It happened so fast none of us screamed or knew what happened.

Immediately, we tried to get out, which was done quite easily and stood at the road side looking at the overturned car. We didn't wear seatbelt but none of us were injured. I only found out my pants lost a button!!! Till today I still couldn't figure out how come we were so lucky!!!

So cool!!

This type may yawn even strikes 4D or during love making [sweatdrop]

Edited by Maseratigood

Wow! First thing she did after the car turned upright is to adjust the aircon leh [:p]

I think she turned off the car.

After such an impact she still can keep calm. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

she's cool!!!

Sometimes things happen so fast before you are shocked, its all over and when there's no injuries, you may even think it didn't happen at all!!

Example, when I was in sec4, a senior just passed his driving test and borrowed a small car fetch us go eat-wind in jurong. Suddenly the car hit a puddle of water in a corner and the car flipped and stopped on its roof!!! It happened so fast none of us screamed or knew what happened.

Immediately, we tried to get out, which was done quite easily and stood at the road side looking at the overturned car. We didn't wear seatbelt but none of us were injured. I only found out my pants lost a button!!! Till today I still couldn't figure out how come we were so lucky!!!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Hit puddle of water in the corner can flip? But you were very luck.. Got buy toto that day?

die die must cool!

Actually if u look closely at her face n mouth, she is cursing softly.

I think she has this problem quite a lot.

But I see the car skid without any real reason. I think she must b using MIC tires.

Actually if u look closely at her face n mouth, she is cursing softly.

I think she has this problem quite a lot.

But I see the car skid without any real reason. I think she must b using MIC tires.

still cool lol.
↡ Advertisement